Gretchen Whitmer Allows Gay Swinger's Club to Operate While Barber Loses License

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber, Karl Manke, for giving haircuts.

Gay swinger’s club is essential.

But strangers giving each other fellatio through holes in a basement wall in the state capital is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there.

This is why we will NEVER let one of you Proglodyte morons think for us or tell us what t do.
You are idiots.
It's a private club.

Not th point, is it "essential"?
It's neither. No business license for private clubs. The government only has control over licensed businesses.

I've posted the IRS link, educate yourself.

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber, Karl Manke, for giving haircuts.

But strangers giving each other fellatio through holes in a basement wall in the state capital is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there.

This is why we will NEVER let one of you Proglodyte morons think for us or tell us what t do.
You are idiots.
It's a private club.

Not th point, is it "essential"?

The point is that it’s not a business. It’s a private club.

Your blaming the governor for “allowing” them to open. Which is false. She did nothing of the kind.

Truth and facts always your enemy. Every single time.

Nope, sorry. They still have to have a business license and pay taxes. You nver have been a bright one.

Social clubs may be exempt from federal income taxation if they meet the requirements of section 501(c)(7) of the Internal Revenue Code. Although they are generally exempt from tax, social clubs are subject to tax on their unrelated business income-- generally all income from non-members. In addition to being taxed on unrelated income, a social club may lose its exempt status if it receives too much unrelated income.

First off, I never said they didn’t have to pay taxes or that private clubs are completely unregulated. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING OF THE KIND.

What we said is that a private club is not a business, essential or otherwise and that no one, least of all the governor, has declared them an “essential service” or said that that they are allowed to open.

This is yet another bald faced attempt to falsely malign and attack the governor.

Tell us. If the Black Panthers had stormed the state house with their AR15’s, would the police have let them scream in their faces brandishing their guns?

You're aliar, it's been shown again and again. She is very selective with her "choices".

She has 10000 refugees and climbing.....would seem MI would have more to do than chase barbers. How long have these dams been ignored?

I looked thru Witlessmer's guidelines, and I don't see where Glory Hole establishments meet any of these............

Homosexuality is considered a legally protected constitutional right as per the Lawrence decision. Would the governor have had the right to limit this kind of activity with an executive order?

Practicing religion is a Constitutional "Right". Why would a Gay club get "special" treatment?

You are idiots.

It is very simple. A barbershop owned by an elderly Christian man is not in conformance with the radical American left's neo-religion of ideological postmodernism, whereas a fag club most certainly is. I mean, just think about it for a moment . . . she's allowing would be mothers to murder their own developing children, but Michigan residents cannot go to worship without severe restrictions. Let's just stop beating around the fucking bush for a second, okay? The ideology of the radical democratic party is fucking satanic, got it? Good.

I looked thru Witlessmer's guidelines, and I don't see where Glory Hole establishments meet any of these............

Homosexuality is considered a legally protected constitutional right as per the Lawrence decision. Would the governor have had the right to limit this kind of activity with an executive order?
So is the right to practice your religion........per the Constitution. Whitlessmer had no problem shutting them down.

You are idiots.

I didn't know that Michigan required license for a Gay Swinger Club at all. Sounds unconstitutional IMHO, in light of the case law in Lawrence v Texas (2003) where the Supreme Court declared that taking it up the ass is basic human right that cannot be regulated.

So is practicing Religion and we know how that's gone for them.
Churches are licensed businesses, private clubs are not.
What license do you need to be a church?
Since your not from the US I'll give you a pass.

Here it is:
  1. Incorporate your church
  2. Obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (F.E.I.N.)
  3. Create and adopt Bylaws for your church
  4. Establish policies and procedures
  5. Apply for and obtain the 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status

You are idiots.

I didn't know that Michigan required license for a Gay Swinger Club at all. Sounds unconstitutional IMHO, in light of the case law in Lawrence v Texas (2003) where the Supreme Court declared that taking it up the ass is basic human right that cannot be regulated.

Here it is:
Don't see a license.

Oops!

So is the right to practice your religion........per the Constitution. Whitlessmer had no problem shutting them down.
You are so full of shit you foreigner. Nobodies right to practice religion is being infringed.

You are idiots.

Here it is:
Don't see a license.

Oops!
You are a stupid foreigner.

Some states have additional filing requirements such as a business license.

For example, thirty-one out of the fifty states offer sales tax exemption for churches and ministries, but you have to complete an additional filing with the secretary of state to obtain the exemption.

Other states require corporations in their state to pay a franchise tax annually. Franchise tax is a corporate tax levied on a corporation to be able to do business in a particular state.

This being said, some states allow churches and ministries to apply for an exemption from this particular tax.

Any thing else FROG?

You are idiots.

Here it is:

Churches aren't required to apply for 501c3 status in order to have it, as per IRS regulations. Further, if they have no employees, they aren't required to have an EIN number or to be incorporated. Many churches already have their bylaws- the Holy Bible is a common one, there are others that some churches use as well.

You are idiots.

On topic:

This is a very disturbing development. Gay swing clubs should not be exempted from social distancing regs.

Other comment:

What kind of moron would believe this kind of story for as long as it takes to read the headline? A RW moron. That’s what kind. A moron with a 147 IQ. That’s what kind. You fucking morons.

Practicing religion is a Constitutional "Right". Why would a Gay club get "special" treatment?

Taking it in the caboose is a constitutional right as well, as least according the Supreme Court.

You are idiots.

On topic:

This is a very disturbing development. Gay swing clubs should not be exempted from social distancing regs.

Other comment:

What kind of moron would believe this kind of story for as long as it takes to read the headline? A RW moron. That’s what kind. A moron with a 147 IQ. That’s what kind. You fucking morons.

So, in your view, homosexuality isn't a constitutional, inalienable right?

Taking it in the caboose is a constitutional right as well, as least according the Supreme Court.

You're missing the point, the point is she can't leave this open and shut Churches.

You are idiots.

Here it is:
Is that how the church becomes slave to the State?

this is what you're spending your time discussing, folks?

to paraphrase the artist De La Soul: "The stakes is high"

Forum List

Back