Gretchen Whitmer Allows Gay Swinger's Club to Operate While Barber Loses License

Uff....this is down there with pizza-gate. Lord, you dopes are desperate. :laugh2:

After reading all your fucking TDS threads....you have to be kidding.
After reading all your fucking TDS threads....you have to be kidding

I don't start threads, dope.

Nor do you ever participate in a meaningful way in ANY thread kid.
Projecting doesn't change reality, dope.

Your "reality" matters to nobody but you, and nobody what your "reality" is.

She's a disgrace to tyrants.
It's not just her.

All across the country.

All elective surgeries cancelled, EXCEPT abortions.

Then you have essential jobs, like meat packing plants, being shut down despite being essential.

What is the common theme here? What Leftists don't like they shut down and what they do like they leave open, even in supposed red states.

Most of the elective surgeries that were cancelled were done so by the patients. Matter of fact, people are so scared of this virus that they are refusing to call 911 for things like heart attacks until it's too late.

And yeah, while the meat packing plants are essential, the reason they were closed is because they had so many COVID 19 cases popping up, that they had to close it so that it could be disinfected, and to help try to stop the outbreak that happened.

No they weren't. They were cancelled by the facilities in response to the lies about this "virus".

Uff....this is down there with pizza-gate. Lord, you dopes are desperate. :laugh2:
I sure am glad there are libs such as yourself here to denigrate public outrage over Michigan's decision to prevent businesses which promote proper grooming standards, over ones which result in an increase in STI infection rates. This really makes sense in light of hospital shutdowns for non-Covid related procedures.

hahaha!! So desperate! Right?! hahaha! What IDIOTS! hahaha!!
hahaha!! So desperate! Right? hahaha!
What IDIOTS! hahaha!
Completely desperate. You'll believe and repeat anything that you think will help you.

This is just as lowbrow and dumb as pizzagate.

If the Pizzagate scandal was so "dumb" , why was the Flynn family persecuted for blowing the whistle on it and the deep state quashed any discussion of it?

If leading liberals were using pizzerias in the nation's capital as a front for Paedophilia, why wouldn't be WANT to know?
If the Pizzagate scandal was so "dumb" , why was the Flynn family persecuted for blowing the whistle on it and the deep state quashed any discussion of it?

If leading liberals were using pizzerias in the nation's capital as a front for Paedophilia, why wouldn't be WANT to know?

Uff...a Q-Tard truther. Go figure.

There is perhaps nothing more confusing than Democrat governors’ orders during the Chinese WuFlu pandemic. Governor Gretchen Whitmer is by far the worst. That was made clear with the news that a gay swinger’s club with “glory holes” is being allowed to operate under her nose in Lansing while she aims her business-killing death ray on 77-year-old barber, Karl Manke, for giving haircuts.

Gay swinger’s club is essential.

But strangers giving each other fellatio through holes in a basement wall in the state capital is perfectly fine. I guess group sex is an “essential” activity in the Democrat-run state of Michigan. The underground private club, Club Tabu, has a website that describes what goes on there.

This is why we will NEVER let one of you Proglodyte morons think for us or tell us what t do.
You are idiots.

I didn't know that Michigan required license for a Gay Swinger Club at all. Sounds unconstitutional IMHO, in light of the case law in Lawrence v Texas (2003) where the Supreme Court declared that taking it up the ass is basic human right that cannot be regulated.

So is practicing Religion and we know how that's gone for them.

I sure am glad there are libs such as yourself here to denigrate public outrage over Michigan's decision to prevent businesses which promote proper grooming standards, over ones which result in an increase in STI infection rates. This really makes sense in light of hospital shutdowns for non-Covid related procedures.

What IDIOTS! hahaha!
Completely desperate. You'll believe and repeat anything that you think will help you.

The reason Flynn was persecuted was because they were passing this off as fact. Sorry, but they were saying that the pedo ring was being ran from the BASEMENT of the pizza shop, and the shop only had 1 floor and no basement.

It wasn't that the deep state squashed it, it was proven to be false, which is why people stopped talking about it. The only ones who still believe it is true are 'tards such as yourself who desperately want to believe it.

What IDIOTS! hahaha!

The reason Flynn was persecuted was because they were passing this off as fact. Sorry, but they were saying that the pedo ring was being ran from the BASEMENT of the pizza shop, and the shop only had 1 floor and no basement.

It wasn't that the deep state squashed it, it was proven to be false, which is why people stopped talking about it. The only ones who still believe it is true are 'tards such as yourself who desperately want to believe it.

So you don't believe in Pedophile Rings?

It's quite apparent that reality is not a concern of yours.

Most of the elective surgeries that were cancelled were done so by the patients. Matter of fact, people are so scared of this virus that they are refusing to call 911 for things like heart attacks until it's too late.

That's bullshit. Plenty of people aren't frightened by the Corona Panic.

Actually, many of them are. I have a neighbor that works at BSA hospital, and he said that most of the cancellations were done by the patients. And, fwiw, I have a room mate who has several medical things going on with her, and on the times she's talked to a doctor about her meds over the phone, she has repeatedly told them she won't go to the hospital because she doesn't want to take the chance on getting sick.

Sorry, you have no idea what reality is little man.

What IDIOTS! hahaha!

Do I believe that pedo rings and child trafficking exist? Yes, I do. I've seen several incidents on the news over the years.

However..................................

Planet Pizza never ran a pedo ring out of their basement like some were saying because they don't have a basement in their building, so no, I don't believe Pizza Planet was doing anything wrong.

What IDIOTS! hahaha!

Do I believe that pedo rings and child trafficking exist? Yes, I do. I've seen several incidents on the news over the years.

Planet Pizza never ran a pedo ring out of their basement like some were saying because they don't have a basement in their building, so no, I don't believe Pizza Planet was doing anything wrong.

Plenty of smoke there to cause concern.

Again, for the slow witted, projection doesn't change reality. Everyone already knows your station, dope.

What IDIOTS! hahaha!

Its fair enough that you believe that the Pizzagate perps were innocent. However, the matter was serious, and deserved investigation which it really didn't get. The owner of the DC pizzeria was associated with Brock of Media Matters- a Soros funded operation. An investigation could have easily netted convictions on Obstruction, lying to law enforcement and perjury, deal could have been made and Soros could have been brought down, saving the world a lot of grief.

What IDIOTS! hahaha!

Its fair enough that you believe that the Pizzagate perps were innocent. However, the matter was serious, and deserved investigation which it really didn't get. The owner of the DC pizzeria was associated with Brock of Media Matters- a Soros funded operation. An investigation could have easily netted convictions on Obstruction, lying to law enforcement and perjury, deal could have been made and Soros could have been brought down, saving the world a lot of grief.

Again, the initial story said it was being ran out of the basement of the pizza shop. Since the pizza shop doesn't have a basement, there is nothing there. Conspiracy theory much?

What IDIOTS! hahaha!

The art in there alone should raise alarms.

Yeah, they are desperate, so scared that Trump will not only lose the popular vote, but everyone of the three states who put him in power by 70,000 misguided voters. As predicted, Trump supporters thrive on attacking all Democrats, and the character of every elected Democratic Official who puts their constituency first and not their own job. - 180 degrees from Donald Trump's "me first" narcissism.

Yeah, they are desperate, so scared that Trump will not only lose the popular vote, but everyone of the three states who put him in power by 70,000 misguided voters. As predicted, Trump supporters thrive on attacking all Democrats, and the character of every elected Democratic Official who puts their constituency first and not their own job. - 180 degrees from Donald Trump's "me first" narcissism.

Do you frequent Gay Swinger Clubs there in the Bay Area?

Forum List

Back