Group of Black Teens Are Randomly Attacking Old White People

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
No, it's not racist to call a spade a spade.

If it were white teens targeting old black people, I would point that out as well.

Raw reality is what it is.

So maybe our society should deal with the problem we have?

One thing's for damn sure, the Democrat Party has been horrendous for the viability of the black community in so many ways.

This is what you get with economic degradation, the dissolution of the nuclear family, and communism taught in schools.

And it ain't good.

I do wish Salty could have specified where, exactly, this took place.

I would love to know.

Mere rhodyian parroting.

Do you have anything to comment about the poor dude who got beat up by a mob?

Do you think everything is just hunky dory with America's black youth?

Because, pertaining to the latter question, I can't think of anything more racist than an affirmation.

Maybe look in the mirror.

No, it's not racist to call a spade a spade.

If it were white teens targeting old black people, I would point that out as well.

Raw reality is what it is.

So maybe our society should deal with the problem we have?

One thing's for damn sure, the Democrat Party has been horrendous for the viability of the black community in so many ways.

This is what you get with economic degradation, the dissolution of the nuclear family, and communism taught in schools.

And it ain't good.

I do wish Salty could have specified where, exactly, this took place.

I would love to know.

little details like that may help me debunk this bullshit.

fox tends to run these stories on occasion to remind gangs of violent morons how vulnerable we old white people are. i guess they think it is a "public service."

little details like that may help me debunk this bullshit.

Little details like what?

You care to share with the rest of the class?

Or maybe, just maybe, you should see what is staring you right in the face instead of engaging in reflexive denial due to your own cognitive dissonance.

Look: Nobody is saying "THIS IS WHAT BLACK PEOPLE DO! BLACK PEOPLE SUCK!"

Nor is anyone suggesting all black people are like this.

But it is simply a fact that most of the violence in this country is predominantly black on black crime - or in this case black on white.

Wouldn't the real racism be: "Well fuck it, there's no helping those people or their community - so let's just deny it's even happening and slander anyone who points it out as a RACIST!"

But yeah, I know.

You're a Democrat. (Or clearly at least vote that way.)

And Dems want to keep the black community dependent on the government while the ties that bind are left to rot.

Do you have anything to comment about the poor dude who got beat up by a mob?

Do you think everything is just hunky dory with America's black youth?

Because, pertaining to the latter question, I can't think of anything more racist than an affirmation.

Maybe look in the mirror.
Rhody, you don't think is your problem. Most of our black youth are far better off than you.

Rhody, you don't think is your problem. Most of our black youth are far better off than you.

Well they don't have their Democrat voting mother living with them at the moment. ;)

But all joking aside, you clearly didn't come here to have a candid conversation.

You want to address the topic at any point?

Feel free.

You want to just keep trolling like a limp dick?

We all see it.

Not yet you mean.

Hey, I can only take responsibility for myself.

And there's a few bad apples in any bunch.

But most of the MAGA supporters both on this website and IRL are not KKK members.

In fact, these days most of the racism is on the Left.

Once more:

I assure you - if it was roving bands of toothless white hillbillies running wild in the streets, drag racing, and committing assault and murder - I would point that out.

But that's not what's actually happening now.

Is it?

Forum List

Back