Group of Black Teens Are Randomly Attacking Old White People

Turns out the incident occurred in Staten Island, New York.

A 62-year-old man was seriously injured during a brutal, unprovoked attack by a mob of ‘teens’ in New York, according to reports.

The shocking incident unfolded on Staten Island on July 15, but surveillance footage just surfaced this week.

The victim was strolling along a busy road just after 7 p.m. that evening when a pack of 8 to 10 young, black males began following him and verbally harassing him, SILive reports.

Video shows the horde swarming and hitting the man on the sidewalk after one of the youths threatened him.

Yes, it's racism and it has effectively promoted more racism, as was intended.

Please explain to us how simply conveying the truth via a violent incident is somehow "RACISM"!!

Your showing clear signs of your own brainwash programming again.

Little details like what?

You care to share with the rest of the class?

Or maybe, just maybe, you should see what is staring you right in the face instead of engaging in reflexive denial due to your own cognitive dissonance.

Look: Nobody is saying "THIS IS WHAT BLACK PEOPLE DO! BLACK PEOPLE SUCK!"

Nor is anyone suggesting all black people are like this.

But it is simply a fact that most of the violence in this country is predominantly black on black crime - or in this case black on white.

Wouldn't the real racism be: "Well fuck it, there's no helping those people or their community - so let's just deny it's even happening and slander anyone who points it out as a RACIST!"

But yeah, I know.

You're a Democrat. (Or clearly at least vote that way.)

And Dems want to keep the black community dependent on the government while the ties that bind are left to rot.
"I do wish Salty could have specified where, exactly, this took place.

I would love to know." rhodey patriot

if you don't know when and where this allegedly occurred, i'd like to read the original story before becoming overcome with righteous anger.

"I do wish Salty could have specified where, exactly, this took place.

I would love to know." rhodey patriot

if you don't know when and where this allegedly occurred, i'd like to read the original story before becoming overcome with righteous anger.

Post #21.

Keep stepping on those rakes, genius.

Please explain to us how simply conveying the truth via a violent incident is somehow "RACISM"!!

Your showing clear signs of your own brainwash programming again.
Ask the moderators. I'm not the decider.

It was clear to me when you condemned the entire black community and that got you the results you were hoping for.

1724517711338.png

It was clear to me when you condemned the entire black community

And when, exactly, did I do that??

Because those paying attention can attest I actually did the precise opposite.

It must be harrowing, having to constantly distort reality to exist in your dystopian dimension.

Forum List

Back