Growing Discomfort at Law Firms Representing Trump in Election Lawsuits

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008

If there was mass evidence of voter fraud and a fixed election these law firms wouldn't be so nervous about taking on Trumps suits.........

Doing business with Trump — with his history of inflammatory rhetoric, meritless lawsuits and refusal to pay what he owes — has long induced heartburn among lawyers, contractors, suppliers and lenders. But the concerns are taking on new urgency as the president seeks to raise doubts about the election results.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

If there was mass evidence of voter fraud and a fixed election these law firms wouldn't be so nervous about taking on Trumps suits.........

Doing business with Trump — with his history of inflammatory rhetoric, meritless lawsuits and refusal to pay what he owes — has long induced heartburn among lawyers, contractors, suppliers and lenders. But the concerns are taking on new urgency as the president seeks to raise doubts about the election results.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
thanks for your opinion,,,

If you had an angry mob outside your house, would you feel a little intimidated?

71 million think otherwise

Yahoo News, the Fredo Corleone of main stream "news" media, is putting out the sort of non news
tropes people have learned to distrust and hate.

Some people at some law firms, they allege without substantiation, don't like representing Trump.

And some people do. So the fuck what? It's not news...it's agitprop promoted by leftist dupes.

This will wind up at the Supreme Court no matter how many leftist tears it causes.

If you believe the media BS

Why be nervous..they are racking up tons of billable hours..cha-ching

Those folks DO like to get paid...and if nothing comes of this (of course it won't) will Trump pay them?

Nahhhh...his campaign burned through (and stole) a billion dollars

You can always hope nothing comes of it. If something does come of it you will all be singing a quite different tune. LOL

1605027889098.png

They are nervous about being "Cancelled". This is the threat from the alt-left freaks.

Foreign intelligence agencies do their homework. If some cretins have stolen the election, whether proven domestically or not, foreign governments will know. You be can be sure of it. The same way the CIA knew about Chavez.

Many of these intel agencies will be in allied nations and they will operate accordingly. The Germans confronted America when they were caught spying on Merkels cell. I don't think these same allies will do that if they think something is up, but, they will know. That's almost worse than the alternative.

As Buffett once famously said "it takes 20 years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it". I don't know if something fishy is going on, but I do know what I saw on Election Night and it got me suspicious and even emotional as I dislike unfair play immensely. I've seen videos of British citizens on youtube who were angry as well, based on the same premise of "fair play". I didn't seek them, they were shown on twitter. If I look, I'm sure to find many.

I thought Trump was losing early, fair and square, I was accepting of it, I even went into blame mode (I thought his "Tough On Crime" was a bad play that would only help in big cities in Dem states). Then he started to break through the Blue Wall. Then they stopped the vote count. It can't be ignored.

Exactly. Trump doesn't pay his legal bills. So unless some firm thinks its good advertising to be seen representing him …. I'd think it's a bad move

Forum List

Back