🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guess Who Is Traveling To Spend Easter With His Family?

How come he thinks he should be allowed to travel to see his family after telling everyone else to stay home?
This is a problem only rich people have, so you and I wouldn't need to worry about it, but when they have two homes, people normally go to the one where their family is when they get off work.

In short, he WAS going home.
Bullshit! He was traveling to spend Easter in a whole other province after telling everyone else not to travel to see their families. He’s a typical dumbassed libtarded hypocrite.
He wasn't telling people to not see their wives and kids, he said in the video you put up that he knew it would be hard for people not to celebrate with their extended families.

He travelled to a whole other province because it is where his home is.
You are wrong. He said he knew it was a natural thing to want to spend the holiday going to church hunting eggs etc etc but don’t do it says he. The he immediately did what he told them not to do. I don’t think you actually watched the videos did you?

How come he thinks he should be allowed to travel to see his family after telling everyone else to stay home?
This is a problem only rich people have, so you and I wouldn't need to worry about it, but when they have two homes, people normally go to the one where their family is when they get off work.

In short, he WAS going home.
Bullshit! He was traveling to spend Easter in a whole other province after telling everyone else not to travel to see their families. He’s a typical dumbassed libtarded hypocrite.
He wasn't telling people to not see their wives and kids, he said in the video you put up that he knew it would be hard for people not to celebrate with their extended families.

He travelled to a whole other province because it is where his home is.
You are wrong. He said he knew it was a natural thing to want to spend the holiday going to church hunting eggs etc etc but don’t do it says he. The he immediately did what he told them not to do. I don’t think you actually watched the videos did you?
The one in the OP? Yes, I did!

For the same reasons that Ivanka did it.
Last I checked dumbass Ivanka wasn’t a prime minister. Neither did she, dumbass, tell the rest of the country not to visit their families. Got it now dumbass?
And what is the diff between a prime minister doing it and the president's daughter? Just because she did't aver an edict she broke the protocol of the edict given by her Dad and his advisors and she is the presidents persona aid..Which means she should know better just like the Prime Minister. But I know you think that this is an issue with partisasn politics not a matter of following directions for safety.

Forum List

Back