Joe Biden is no longer with us.

Joe has got this.

biden-dumbbells.gif

You the man Joe! :clap:

I guess this is just another "cheap fake."

How can the lamestream media pretend this man is still president? There is nothing left up there. He's done.
Hopefully he doesn't croak before the election.

Doubtful, but it’s likely he will go into one of his freezes. If so, it’s all over.

And we won’t have Karine Jean Pierre rushing reporters out of the room, or Obama guiding him off the stage. He will be standing there all by himself, and even the biased mods won’t be able to cover for him.
he will be jacked up at the debate .. why do you think he's disappeared for the last several days ? they are rehearsing the answers to the debate question CNN may have sent him and they may be trying to find the right drug cocktail to help him through trial and error ..

he will be jacked up at the debate .. why do you think he's disappeared for the last several days ? they are rehearsing the answers to the debate question CNN may have sent him and they may be trying to find the right drug cocktail to help him through trial and error ..
He’ll get Provigil (modafinil). Keeps you up, no jitters, no BP rise. Pilots take it.

Last edited:
He's doing amazingly well. All these clips you guys are running are all very short for a reason, there is no context of what happened before the clip or what what is happening during the clip.

Whoever puts them out know that you folks aint too bright.
I guess you didn't see the video of him struggling for about 30 seconds trying to get his ass in that SUV, did you?

He's doing amazingly well. All these clips you guys are running are all very short for a reason, there is no context of what happened before the clip or what what is happening during the clip.

Whoever puts them out know that you folks aint too bright.
Amazingly well for what?

I guess this is just another "cheap fake."

How can the lamestream media pretend this man is still president? There is nothing left up there. He's done.
The lamestream media doesn't want Trump president. In fact, the lamestream media doesn't want any Republican president. They have been shills for the democratic party for decades.

Forum List

Back