Democrat staffer making $80K a year brags about Biden cancelling his student debt

I only agree to pay back what I’m required to pay back. There are terms on loans which can affect what you have to pay.
Your weasel games won’t work with me, Moroner. I get that you’re desperately trying to say the government can absolve you of your legal liability, but, unless you’ve been a victim of illegal activity, you have a moral obligation to honor your word. If you borrow money, pay it back.

Your weasel games won’t work with me, Moroner. I get that you’re desperately trying to say the government can absolve you of your legal liability, but, unless you’ve been a victim of illegal activity, you have a moral obligation to honor your word. If you borrow money, pay it back.
Doesn’t the government have an obligation to honor their word? The government said if you work in public service for 10 years and make your payments that they will forgive the balance of the loan.

Why should people feel bad that they took loans out under those terms and then fulfilled them?

Doesn’t the government have an obligation to honor their word? The government said if you work in public service for 10 years and make your payments that they will forgive the balance of the loan.

Why should people feel bad that they took loans out under those terms and then fulfilled them?
If you borrow money, pay it back. I’m not entertaining your deadbeat BS.

Forum List

Back