Democrat staffer making $80K a year brags about Biden cancelling his student debt

Why isn’t it?

I’ll give you some time on this one. Like usual, you have a conclusion that you need to warp reality to fit, so coming up with something that doesn’t make you look like a total fucking moron might be a challenge.

This is money he was going to pay back ABOVE AND BEYOND what he pays and will pay in taxes. He now doesn't have to pay it. The government ate the value of the remaining loan, and has forgone the interest is should have earned over the life of the loan repayment. It's a double loser, as are the rest of us.

This is money he was going to pay back ABOVE AND BEYOND what he pays and will pay in taxes. He now doesn't have to pay it. The government ate the value of the remaining loan, and has forgone the interest is should have earned over the life of the loan repayment. It's a double loser, as are the rest of us.
Like I said, just consider it the same as if he got an $8k tax cut for a year.

Also known as common sense
Right wingers have taken the term “common sense” and redefined it to mean: believe whatever I want without any reason other than I want to believe it without having to explain anything.

Right wingers have taken the term “common sense” and redefined it to mean: believe whatever I want without any reason other than I want to believe it without having to explain anything.
Kamens’s two loans were taken out in 2010. The original principal balances were $2,750 and $5,500. Again, he posted this on X for the entire world to see.

As the text of his message demonstrates, he’s not the least bit ashamed about the fact that he, a grown man and college graduate with a full-time job, was apparently unable to repay debt with a principal of $8,250 over a span of 14 years.

Yes, common sense

The guy is a well-educated welfare bum

Last edited:
It's not the same, stop playing or being dumb.
It is when the money all goes to the exact same place.

The PSLF program was passed in 2007. So when he took the loans out in 2010, he was aware that the balance would be forgiven if he followed the parameters of the law. Your claim that he “promised” to pay them back ignores the fact that he would have been aware of when he was and was not required to pay them back.

So if your dick is in some knot over the “promise” aspect of this, you better try to find a different excuse to hate him.

It is when the money all goes to the exact same place.

The PSLF program was passed in 2007. So when he took the loans out in 2010, he was aware that the balance would be forgiven if he followed the parameters of the law. Your claim that he “promised” to pay them back ignores the fact that he would have been aware of when he was and was not required to pay them back.

So if your dick is in some knot over the “promise” aspect of this, you better try to find a different excuse to hate him.

Why do you love freeloaders?

Oh right you probably are one, you fucking useless leech.

Forum List

Back