🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrat staffer making $80K a year brags about Biden cancelling his student debt

He would have paid the government anyway.

Him and a few hundred thousand others, who make the government borrow more money to get their loans paid off, by the government.

As did we all.

You are either the dumbest fuck on this message board or are being willful obtuse. I wouldn't also put "and" being the situation between the two.
He paid as much as the government requires him to just like everyone else.

If he paid his student loans but lowered his federal income tax by $8k, would you have complained?

He paid as much as the government requires him to just like everyone else.

If he paid his student loans but lowered his federal income tax by $8k, would you have complained?

The loan isn't owed to the government, it's owned to the lender. Then the government picked up his tab.

He still pays his taxes, I still pay my taxes, everyone still pays their taxes, but with a few hundred thousand of them getting this deal, the debt goes up and we all lose money.

I’m saying it was wrong. The reason is irrelevant. Just like forgiving student loans is wrong, regardless of the reason.
Maybe neither are wrong.

* Bush was returning money to the people after Clinton left office with a SURPLUS.

* Biden is correcting a wrong, in burdensome loans with high interest rates.

Maybe neither are wrong.

* Bush was returning money to the people after Clinton left office with a SURPLUS.

They aren't burdensome, and I managed to pay mine back.

Plus we all got the interest covered by the government while we were in school.

Maybe neither are wrong.

If I borrow money, I pay it back. Deadbeat losers like you obviously feel differently.

I'm asking you. You're the one who is fake-concerned over certain people not paying their debts.

What specific occurance are you referring to? One of those debunked stories where the municipality wanted to charge Trump for "Security" because he was Trump?

The loan isn't owed to the government, it's owned to the lender. Then the government picked up his tab.
Yes. The loan is owed to the government. In this case, the government is the lender.
He still pays his taxes, I still pay my taxes, everyone still pays their taxes, but with a few hundred thousand of them getting this deal, the debt goes up and we all lose money.
Not everyone pays the same amount in taxes.

Forum List

Back