Democrat staffer making $80K a year brags about Biden cancelling his student debt

Do any conservatives here have a problem with people who took PPP loans not paying them back?

Absolutely. Again, if you borrow money it's YOUR responsibility to pay it back, nobody else
I got a neighbor, lives in a $1,000,000+ home, runs his business in his house, has wife as only employee.

He is huge trump fan, can only speak in Right Wing News talking Points, yet he got THOUSANDS in PPP and bragged about it.

Accepted it
His business still grew, didn't lose a dime in retail sales.
Didn't need it, it called it FREE money.

Thoughts.

Last edited:
Why do you love freeloaders?

Oh right you probably are one, you fucking useless leech.
Leech? Again, the guy is paying more in taxes than he’s getting.

Do you consider people who get tax cuts to be freeloading leeches?

Kids today get a substantial bonus for enlisting in the Military but old Vietnam era Vets like myself got nothing. How about repaying Vets for their service instead of paying for spoiled kids not to join the Military?

Kids today get a substantial bonus for enlisting in the Military but old Vietnam era Vets like myself got nothing. How about repaying Vets for their service instead of paying for spoiled kids not to join the Military?
If you dont pay them they wont join

Maybe we need the draft

That still doesn't mean anything.
Means plenty. Means he’s not costing the other taxpayers a dime.

Same exact thing as if he got a big tax cut. Tax cuts don’t cause debt.

Or maybe we’ve identified how right wing fiscal policy is totally logically bankrupt.

Means plenty. Means he’s not costing the other taxpayers a dime.

Same exact thing as if he got a big tax cut. Tax cuts don’t cause debt.

Or maybe we’ve identified how right wing fiscal policy is totally logically bankrupt.

he didn't get a tax cut, government cancelled a debt HE OWED THEM.

I know a nurse who said he got a letter and they paid off his loan. The nurse makes very good money, I am going to guess $40 an hour. Biden is trying to buy votes I told him. He smiled. Like he does not give a crap who to vote for, he was just happy his loan is vanished. :p

I pay back exactly what I’m legally required to pay back.
What you agreed to pay back when you took the money, or are you willing to shove that debt onto someone else because a government bureaucrat tells you it’s okay?

What you agreed to pay back when you took the money, or are you willing to shove that debt onto someone else because a government bureaucrat tells you it’s okay?
I only agree to pay back what I’m required to pay back. There are terms on loans which can affect what you have to pay.

Forum List

Back