Guilliani claims he never saw Hillary down there at 9/11

ClosedCaption is such a tool... Take a long hard look at the photo. Look at the air... Look at the vehicles... This photo was not taken on 09-11-01... Your OP is bullshit, asshole...

Giuliani-and-Clinton-800x430.png
First of all, Clinton never said she was in NYC on 9/11, that was a pure Guilliani lie, she has always said she was in DC, and that picture was from 9/12.

oh---ok----so?

First of all, Clinton never said she was in NYC on 9/11, that was a pure Guilliani lie, she has always said she was in DC, and that picture was from 9/12.

Why are you defending a bullshit OP that doesn't even have a link to the statement Rudy is accused of saying... Liars and foolish tools...

Why are you defending a bullshit OP that doesn't even have a link to the statement Rudy is accused of saying... Liars and foolish tools...
The Right always defends their liars even when there is video of Lying Guilliani saying it.

Giuliani: Clinton wasn’t in New York City on 9/11

that picture may have been done several days after 9-11-01----
there were toxic fumes in the air for DAYS
Bullshit. It was the next day. Clinton has always said she was in Washington DC on 9/11 (doing her job as a Senator), then arrived in NY the next day.
Giuliani is acting like a complete idiot these days. Unbelievable.

These days? When was he NOT a complete idiot?

ClosedCaption is such a tool... Take a long hard look at the photo. Look at the air... Look at the vehicles... This photo was not taken on 09-11-01... Your OP is bullshit, asshole...

he just didn't want to smell her. there is no sign that was even in Manhattan. She's wearing her mask because that's how she moves around in public. We thank her.

Bullshit. It was the next day. Clinton has always said she was in Washington DC on 9/11 (doing her job as a Senator), then arrived in NY the next day.

Giuliani is a very intelligent guy and very effective as a prosecutor -------he would have made a good VP with Trump---
but such a ticket would be DOOOMED

Pretty sad what's happened to Rudy...
Comes from spending wayyyy toooo much time in the locker room
with Trump is my guess.

Giuliani is a very intelligent guy and very effective as a prosecutor -------he would have made a good VP with Trump---
but such a ticket would be DOOOMED

He should have stayed a prosecutor then. He failed miserably as a politician.

An "intelligent guy" wouldn't have "missed" the Kerik crap.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2007/11/03/us/politics/03kerik.html?_r=0

Here is his statement:
nosferatu.jpg

Gaaaahhh!! “Don’t tell me if you said that you remember Sept. 11, 2001,” Giuliani said. “I remember Sept. 11, 2001. Yes, yes, you helped to get benefits for the people who were injured that day. But I heard her say that she was there that day. I was there that day, I don’t remember seeing Hillary Clinton there. That was like when she said she had to run through gunfire. That turned out to be, what do we call it? A lie.” Hisss!!

He doesnt remember?

Oh

Gahhhhh!

Wow! Homerun, CC. Well done.

Hey whatever happened to his little fat son who used to make faces at the press?

Hey, folks, there was a terrorist at the Pentagon only a few miles away from the Capitol on 9/11 also. Clinton was in her office just a few miles away. Senators Schumer and Clinton showed up in NYC to visit ground zero with the mayor the next day. That is where the photo in the OP came from.

Giuliani is lying.

Show me where Hillary Clinton ever said she was in NYC on 9/11.

Here is what Clinton has said: “I represented New York on 9-11 when we were attacked. And where were we attacked? In downtown Manhattan where Wall Street is. I did spend a whole lot of time and effort helping them rebuild. That was good for New York, it was good for the economy and it was a way to rebuke the terrorists who had attacked our country.”

Giuliani has admitted he fucked up:

Stumping for Donald Trump in Ocala, Florida, on Wednesday, former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani told a crowd that Hillary Clinton had falsely claimed to have been in New York on Sept. 11, 2001 — an incorrect claim he took back a few hours later.

"I made a mistake. I'm wrong and I apologize," Giuliani told The Associated Press.

Read more here: Giuliani wrongly accuses Clinton of lying about 9/11

kinda sad what giuliani has become.

maybe he was always this batshit insane but before he became a trump surrogate he could at least pretend to have dignity

Forum List

Back