Guilt ridden whites love to see Negroes riot

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
not even to mention the media who salivate at the prospect of higher ratings...knowing peeps love all that real live action..burning cars, stores beeing looted, whites being beaten...exciting stuff aka tune in tonight folks and watch Charlotte burn.

One more thought....if you were in your car in Charlotte and surrounded by Negroid Thugs....what would you do?

not even to mention the media who salivate at the prospect of higher ratings...knowing peeps love all that real live action..burning cars, stores beeing looted, whites being beaten...exciting stuff aka tune in tonight folks and watch Charlotte burn.

One more thought....if you were in your car in Charlotte and surrounded by Negroid Thugs....what would you do?
. Uhh, hope your name isn't Reginald Denny.?.. I win, I win... lol.

It matters not what whites want. The people of all ethnicities in America know exactly what Blacks are going to do anytime they get the opportunity. They are going to show their collective asses. They always have and will until they are put down hard for their barbarism. The answer to the second part of your question would be a return question: What would these Black thugs of yours do when they surrounded my car and found that I had ample firepower onboard to put down probably far more of them than had weapons themselves.

The self-hating whites probably get sexually turned on by watching the feral savages on the rampage, the self-hating white Leftist SJW are just freaks of nature.

I'd get out and join them.

But then, I'm a knee jerk liberal who believes the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence applies to ALL of us.

Not just the inbred, ignorant, kkk, trailer trash.

Is the next poster just going to chant "White Power!" or what?

Oh, so you've noticed this board is basically a huge outhouse full of kkk thugs.

I always hope they'll all just drop dead. The world would be a much better place without them.

I keep thinking it's an act, but if it is, they've committed to it FAR too faithfully.

OP Jerk off at the idea of some kind of action movie fantasy involving blacks...from his couch...behind a locked door.

Is the next poster just going to chant "White Power!" or what?

Are you going to chant "Black Power!" or "Down with Whites!"?

I think you've basically made that case for me.

So you're a racist, good.

Come up with any slur you want for me being anti-YOU. And I'll own it.

"Come up with any slur you want for me being anti-YOU. And I'll own it."

I am white, I'm proud to be white, being white is GREAT, I wouldn't want to be anything but white, I have no white guilt, I have no guilt about anything at all.

So Sugar Pants you and Luddly Sugar Pants can stick that up your asses, once you've removed the black dicks from your asses that is :smoke:

It is telling whenever ugly racists think they know about rioting people. They assume that riots are inevitable. Some peculiar idiots suggest that White Guilt applies some stamp of approval. Others, far gone around the intellectual bend, even suggest sexual stimulation (physiological projection if there ever was).

But all ugly racists truly understand the movitve for riots. They fail utterly to understand that the very repression they apply, or would apply, to African Americans is the underlying cause for the frustration in the Black community. Black lives do, indeed, matter. When the NYC bomber was arrested earlier this week, he was not summarily killed, yet brutal police tactics have shown that, even while someone has hands up, or is even laying on the street on his stomach with no weapon near, the cops will shoot.

Could any community stand by while brutal police tactics are imposed on them? Of course not. But the ugly, stupid and myopic racists see these tactics as not only necessary, but justifiable. Well, we reap what we sow and to dismiss police tactics that shoot first, and shoot to kill, will continue to stoke a justifiable fire under all Americans who see these tactics for what they are; a devaluing of African American life in pursuit of a peaceful community. What an oxymoron. What a contradiction of logic. What a shame.

I'd get out and join them.

But then, I'm a knee jerk liberal who believes the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence applies to ALL of us.

Not just the inbred, ignorant, kkk, trailer trash.
. Now be fair, and tell us what you call the rioters ???? You probably got a million defenses lined up in your leftist mind for them, and because of that you can't fit any criticism of them in there now can you ????

It is telling whenever ugly racists think they know about rioting people. They assume that riots are inevitable. Some peculiar idiots suggest that White Guilt applies some stamp of approval. Others, far gone around the intellectual bend, even suggest sexual stimulation (physiological projection if there ever was).

But all ugly racists truly understand the movitve for riots. They fail utterly to understand that the very repression they apply, or would apply, to African Americans is the underlying cause for the frustration in the Black community. Black lives do, indeed, matter. When the NYC bomber was arrested earlier this week, he was not summarily killed, yet brutal police tactics have shown that, even while someone has hands up, or is even laying on the street on his stomach with no weapon near, the cops will shoot.

Could any community stand by while brutal police tactics are imposed on them? Of course not. But the ugly, stupid and myopic racists see these tactics as not only necessary, but justifiable. Well, we reap what we sow and to dismiss police tactics that shoot first, and shoot to kill, will continue to stoke a justifiable fire under all Americans who see these tactics for what they are; a devaluing of African American life in pursuit of a peaceful community. What an oxymoron. What a contradiction of logic. What a shame.
. And the African Americans who were killed were all just in search of a peaceful community, where all blacks are singing together in harmony, and really impressing the world with their creativity, hard works, and peace found within their culture & communities ?? Is that why their is a hiding of (or) a blind eye turned toward many of these communities by black leaders until it gets so bad it can't be ignored any longer ??? What's happening in Chicago ??? Sharpton said that the black cops can't even police black neighborhoods, because they are now feeling to free to abuse the blacks in these neighborhoods, and this because no one is looking because the cops are black when the abuse takes place. But how dare a white cop go in and work to protect the innocents as well, because that is also unacceptable as well. Ok, so now what ?????

There are truly ugly, I mean deep down in their soul ugly, people on this board...

That's what you gotta prepare for. If you feel threatened, mow their asses down! Its ILLEGAL to "protest" in the street. That's already threatening activity.

Forum List

Back