Guilt ridden whites love to see Negroes riot

One more thought....if you were in your car in Charlotte and surrounded by Negroid Thugs....what would you do?
That's what you gotta prepare for. If you feel threatened, mow their asses down! Its ILLEGAL to "protest" in the street. That's already threatening activity.

These self-hating white Leftists have no self respect and are devoid of any moral compass, prostating themselves to what are just savage Apelings.

not even to mention the media who salivate at the prospect of higher ratings...knowing peeps love all that real live action..burning cars, stores beeing looted, whites being beaten...exciting stuff aka tune in tonight folks and watch Charlotte burn.

One more thought....if you were in your car in Charlotte and surrounded by Negroid Thugs....what would you do?
did you know that if you are in your car surrounded by a rioting mob and you honestly feel in danger or if they start trying to break your windows beat on your car etc... You can legally run them down to get to safety?
Suggested that you do however take video on your cell phone before squashing them under your tires.

I'd get out and join them.

Well, just simply make your true intentions known why don't ya.

I'm glad you finally admitted your complete disregard for law and order, the safety and welfare of the civilian population, and the livelihoods of the business owners.

Cool. Perhaps when you're out there looting some store, perhaps you could loot something useful, like a functioning brain.

Is the next poster just going to chant "White Power!" or what?

Oh, so you've noticed this board is basically a huge outhouse full of kkk thugs.

I always hope they'll all just drop dead. The world would be a much better place without them.
Spoken like a true Liberal. How dare you disagree with me, you are a KKK Racist thug, DIE !! DIE!!

not even to mention the media who salivate at the prospect of higher ratings...knowing peeps love all that real live action..burning cars, stores beeing looted, whites being beaten...exciting stuff aka tune in tonight folks and watch Charlotte burn.

did you know that if you are in your car surrounded by a rioting mob and you honestly feel in danger or if they start trying to break your windows beat on your car etc... You can legally run them down to get to safety?
Suggested that you do however take video on your cell phone before squashing them under your tires.

Yes you would be entirely within your rights to gun your automobile and plow right through them....even legal precedent for that....but look what the authorities in charlotte suggested: 'stay in your car till help arrives'...can you believe that? They might arrive in time to find your windows broken and your body in the gutter.

"..Accelerate Forward." - Sheriff Instructs Drivers to Begin Running Over Americans Who Protest Police Violence if Necessary - Filming Cops

Last edited:
Yeah, that's it. That's what I meant. Ha ha. Funny. Woo, how do you do it? Help me, I can't stop, my sides hurt... Oh me...
Who the fuck do you think you are? You act like your side of the argument is well reasoned and the only opinion that matters. Well Your side doesnt have all the answers as witnessed by eight years of a fucked up domestic policy that brings us to people rioting in the street every time a cop farts.

But then, I'm a knee jerk liberal who believes the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence applies to ALL of us.

Not just the inbred, ignorant, kkk, trailer trash.

Luddy believes in a constitutional right to the destruction of private and public property and assault on bystanders.

Care to quote the text from your pocket constitution?

Guilt ridden whites love to see Negroes riot....

I did forget about two avocados in the cupboard and they went to waste....Burn baby Burb!!!

Run the groids over.

The self-hating whites probably get sexually turned on by watching the feral savages on the rampage, the self-hating white Leftist SJW are just freaks of nature.
That's why we call them cucks.

I love seeing this shit happen because it forces whites to wake the hell up and vote Trump and it smacks them in the head to get rid of their white guilt and it also is just a matter of time before the government or law enforcement cracks down HARD. Only so many of these protests will happen before a massacre happens or a terrorist attack etc.....its gonna happen!

I love seeing this shit happen because it forces whites to wake the hell up and vote Trump and it smacks them in the head to get rid of their white guilt and it also is just a matter of time before the government or law enforcement cracks down HARD. Only so many of these protests will happen before a massacre happens or a terrorist attack etc.....its gonna happen!
I hope so. I hope the cops go Kent State on them. It would bring tears of happiness and joy to my eyes.

I hope so. I hope the cops go Kent State on them. It would bring tears of happiness and joy to my eyes.
Its what I am waiting on. MANY MANY people on both sides are just waiting for the dam to bust open and an all out race war happens.

Its what I am waiting on. MANY MANY people on both sides are just waiting for the dam to bust open and an all out race war happens.
There really is no way to stop it from happening. Doesn't matter if we want it to happen or not.

DINDU_NUTTIN.gif

Is the next poster just going to chant "White Power!" or what?

Are you going to chant "Black Power!" or "Down with Whites!"?

I think you've basically made that case for me.

So you're a racist, good.

Come up with any slur you want for me being anti-YOU. And I'll own it.

You don't even own your ballz... they're in a vice grip thanks to Lucy Hamilton

Join t

But then, I'm a knee jerk liberal who believes the US Constitution and Declaration of Independence applies to ALL of us.

Not just the inbred, ignorant, kkk, trailer trash.
Join them ????? Lllmmaaaoooo do it I dare ya

Forum List

Back