Gun Control for Dummies

We will discuss this at the debate if you show up. There are rules you must follow in that forum

There are no rules to follow my friend here. The Board members will judge. You are not in charge at all, never have been, never will be. Do you accept?

So I take it that you aren't going to make the debate? in other words you're going too pussy out.

I will debate here as you were instructed. Will you debate or will you pussy out?

I see. So, you don't believe in the rule of law and yet consider yourself different than Donald DeFreeze, a.k.a. "General Field Marshal Cinque" who died in shootout with LAPD. How are you different than the left wing terrorists of the early 1970's or the 19 right wing terrorists who flew into the WTC in 2001 and died?
If they come uninvited there will be no rule of law, they will have no reason too come too my home other than tyranny, and if that happens as I said there is no rule of law anymore.
How am I any different? Because I havve a support system which is made up of 15 police officers 10 deputy sheriff's a couple of NCHP finest, and one FBI agent. including a couple of doctors and lawyers.
Don't fuck with me.

I'd sure as hell never turn my back on you, but I'll fuck with you all I want. The day you show force against a LEO who has PC to come to your home, with or without a warrant, is the day you will die. Only in the fantasy world which exists in your head would law enfocement personnel and officer's of the court support the behavior you suggest.

I don't know if your simply a blowhard or truly paranoid, but your rhetoric suggests you are unsocialized and a bubble or two off plumb.

I don't know if your simply a blowhard or truly paranoid, but your rhetoric suggests you are unsocialized and a bubble or two off plumb.

I'm neither paranoid or a blowhard. I'm a citizen that will defend my rights that is all.

I'd sure as hell never turn my back on you, but I'll fuck with you all I want. The day you show force against a LEO who has PC to come to your home, with or without a warrant, is the day you will die. Only in the fantasy world which exists in your head would law enfocement personnel and officer's of the court support the behavior you suggest.
Dude you don't read and comprehend what you read very well do you?
Notice who I said was in my group. I'm not too concerned with the police.

One more time before I put you back on ignore until march the 7th
Bigreb calls out Jake Starkey
http://www.usmessageboard.com/6901494-post1.html
subject of debate will be the second amendment and it's purpose
Date: 3/7/13
Time 8:00 PM EST
Judges I choose: Cereal Killer, Intense and Jillian
Rules: No irrelevant comments

and

OH and Jake familiarize yourself with the rules
The Bull Ring Rules and Guidelines

+ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread (members can "like" rebuttals/arguments and neg/pos rep debater(s) ~ 2/48 will still apply~ )

+Debaters determine terms and/or rules of debate i.e debate can be ongoing or close on a certain day or time etc.

+3 Judges will be appointed and agreed upon by the participants (optional). Judges will determine the winner of the debate at it's closing and post results in the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Out Forum

+After debate is finished the thread will be closed (applies only to debates that have a time frame attached. Participant(s) will contact staff to close thread )

+Member/Team Challenges will be made via PM or the appropriate forum (see below)

+Discussions on past, present and future debates will be made in the appropriate forum (see below)

+Outside of participating members, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY. Failure to comply will result in non-participating members being removed from the Bull Ring (Forum will no longer be visible to member)

*To discuss current/past/future debates or to challenge other members/teams please use the Bull Ring Discussion and Call-Outs Forum. Again, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY*

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-bull-ring/275697-the-bull-ring-guidelines-rules.html
Here's the link one more time
http://www.usmessageboard.com/bull-...uts/281683-bigreb-calls-out-jake-starkey.html
The choice is now on you, will you make the debate or not. DON'T PUSSY OUT SON

Now back on ignore until then.

Since:
1. The constitution enumerates all powers granted to the federal government.
2. The states and people keep those powers not enumerated in the constitution.

Show me where, in the constitution, the federal government has the power to restrict our rights .

Last edited:
'bout the parts of the Constitution that restricts slaves' rights: hint, they have none.

PaulS1950, the Constitution is only a starting part. Your part is to realize we don't live in 1791.

Forum List

Back