gun control - new poll

Lol
you support frivolous gun control laws... Makes You a cowardly piece of shit, And a fucking control freak.

youre such a fuckstick its pathetic - quote me saying I support frivolous gun laws.

dumbass -

Trump will be the one who winds up supporting the shit you rail against.
Lol
You are politically correct, so that is why you support frivolous Gun control laws.

Like a said political correctness has made you fucking retarded

total fuckstick response ^^^^^^

either quote me or STFU
Lol
Stings doesn’t it?
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded...
You fucking spineless control freak

sting this bitch -

Republicans can find common ground on guns, Kellyanne Conway says
Lol
We already have background checks on every retail firearm purchase...
It takes 2 to 4 minutes for a background check to go through in my shop, Which is entirely too long it should take seconds or less.
It should be like a visa card literally seconds or less to walk out with the firearm...

lol
And yet a spineless piece of shit like yourself wants to tell what the other people what to do with their personal lives. That’s why all progressives are all stainless pieces of shit...
Deal with it bed wetter

quote me saying I want to control other peoples lives, you weak ass puke.

waiting ---
Lol
you support frivolous gun control laws... Makes You a cowardly piece of shit, And a fucking control freak.

youre such a fuckstick its pathetic - quote me saying I support frivolous gun laws.

dumbass -

Lol
You are politically correct, so that is why you support frivolous Gun control laws.

I refuse to tell you Iam a gun owner, NRA member, and Pro Gun because YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT.

GFY
lol
Progressive’s/career politicians/deep state people need to stay out of peoples personal lives… There’s nothing more personal than firearm ownership... fact

...If we all gave up our guns, what is to stop him becoming a dictator?...
1. the Constitution of the United States
2. the Congress of the United States
3. the Supreme Court of the United States
4. the Armed Forces of the United States - sworn to loyalty to the Constitution and the Republic, not one man

-------

Fortunately, however, very few Gun Control advocates are actually in favor of seizing all guns...

NRA and right-wing propaganda to the contrary notwithstanding...

That's for the simple-minded bumper-sticker crowd, not for thinking sentient adult humans.

-------

BTW...

In the event that the Gubmint did come for your guns, there isn't a swinging dikk on this board that wouldn't $hit his pants and hand them over without firing a shot...

Not one.

Last edited:
4. the Armed Forces of the United States - sworn to loyalty to the Constitution and the Republic, not one man

-------

Fortunately, however, very few Gun Control advocates are actually in favor of seizing all guns...

That's for the simple-minded bumper-sticker crowd, not for thinking sentient adult humans.

-------

BTW...

In the event that the Gubmint did come for your guns, there isn't a swinging dikk on this board that wouldn't $hit his pants and hand them over without firing a shot...

Not one.

INDEED.

-------

-------

BTW...

Not one.
Lol
First of all the government could not and would not use the military to seize legally owned weapons by its citizens. It would use the FBI/NSA/US marshal etc...

And the military would never go against their own, they are overwhelmingly in support of the Second Amendment they would tell the federal government to pound sand...

The federal government and the country are not one in the same...

Last edited:

-------

-------

BTW...

Not one.

INDEED.
67792331_10161918167530214_6214111348465336320_n.jpg

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:

While Trump poured cold water Wednesday on a possible assault weapons ban, he said he was optimistic background-check legislation could reach his desk, despite past congressional inaction on the issue.

Poll: Most Republicans support assault weapons ban, despite Trump saying 'no appetite'
Dontcha just love those polls? Polls are given by the pollster to achieve a certain result, not get the opinions of the whole.

polls are dead on and accepted when Rasmussen licks Trumps fat ass ---

hide and watch Goldilocks fold just like he always does.
So the poll that showed Hillary winning in 2016 was "Dead" on?

weak comprehension skills huh ....
Yes, you definately need to work on your comprehension skills.

lol
And yet a spineless piece of shit like yourself wants to tell what the other people what to do with their personal lives. That’s why all progressives are all stainless pieces of shit...
Deal with it bed wetter

quote me saying I want to control other peoples lives, you weak ass puke.

waiting ---
Lol

dumbass -

Lol

I refuse to tell you Iam a gun owner, NRA member, and Pro Gun because YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT.

GFY
You are too stupid to know how to use one. That is why you vote for the Demonrats. Only stupid people want to allow POLICE to protect them and not their own guns.

...First of all the government could not and would not use the military to seize legally owned weapons by its citizens...
True... go back and look at it again... I was talking about the military as a barrier to dictatorship... not seizing weapons... posse comitatus... duh.

...It would use the FBI/NSA/US marshal etc...
Correct.

...And the military would never go against their own, they are overwhelmingly in support of the Second Amendment they would tell the federal government to pound sand...
Correct... fortunately, I was not even remotely implying that they would.

...The federal government and the country are not one in the same...
Indeed.

--------------

Next batter, please.

-------

-------

BTW...

Not one.

INDEED.
Immaterial to the need for functioning gun control.

-------

-------

BTW...

Not one.

INDEED.
Immaterial to the need for functioning gun control.
The day the government gets all the weapons out of the "CRIMINALS" hands I might think about turning in my weapons. That day will never happen, because the liberals love to let the criminals walk free, and be ANTIFA so they can beat the law abiding citizens. I wait, very patently for ANTIFA to show up in my neighborhood. All those black mask wearing thugs, I will mistake them as ISIS.

-------

-------

BTW...

Not one.
Correct about few gun gontrol advocates being in favor of seizing all guns...very few, if any.

That there are is another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Forum List

Back