gun control - new poll

The U.S. Census Bureau reports that 361,481 babiesare born each day around the world. That works out to be 251 babies born worldwide per minute. Oh baby!

Dayton, Ohio, and El Paso, Texas, are reeling after a pair of mass shootings left at least 31 people dead across the two cities.

Do the math dummy.

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:

While Trump poured cold water Wednesday on a possible assault weapons ban, he said he was optimistic background-check legislation could reach his desk, despite past congressional inaction on the issue.

Poll: Most Republicans support assault weapons ban, despite Trump saying 'no appetite'
Dontcha just love those polls? Polls are given by the pollster to achieve a certain result, not get the opinions of the whole.

Trump is willing too -

While Trump poured cold water Wednesday on a possible assault weapons ban, he said he was optimistic background-check legislation could reach his desk, despite past congressional inaction on the issue.

Poll: Most Republicans support assault weapons ban, despite Trump saying 'no appetite'
Dontcha just love those polls? Polls are given by the pollster to achieve a certain result, not get the opinions of the whole.

polls are dead on and accepted when Rasmussen licks Trumps fat ass ---

hide and watch Goldilocks fold just like he always does.

Trump is willing too -

So the poll that showed Hillary winning in 2016 was "Dead" on?

Trump is willing too -

So the poll that showed Hillary winning in 2016 was "Dead" on?

weak comprehension skills huh ....

Trump is willing too -

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

View attachment 273401 View attachment 273402

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

deal with it princess -:abgg2q.jpg:
lol
And yet a spineless piece of shit like yourself wants to tell what the other people what to do with their personal lives. That’s why all progressives are all stainless pieces of shit...
Deal with it bed wetter

Trump is willing too -

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

lol
And yet a spineless piece of shit like yourself wants to tell what the other people what to do with their personal lives. That’s why all progressives are all stainless pieces of shit...
Deal with it bed wetter

quote me saying I want to control other peoples lives, you weak ass puke.

waiting ---

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

lol
Deal with it bed wetter

waiting ---
Lol
you support frivolous gun control laws... Makes You a cowardly piece of shit, And a fucking control freak.

Trump is willing too -

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

lol
Deal with it bed wetter

waiting ---
Lol
you support frivolous gun control laws... Makes You a cowardly piece of shit, And a fucking control freak.

youre such a fuckstick its pathetic - quote me saying I support frivolous gun laws.

dumbass -

Trump will be the one who winds up supporting the shit you rail against.

Trump is willing too -

I smell an avalanche of bullshit coming off this poll.

Trumpdrones invaded 23 pages ago, bullshit is off the chart
What ?

Trumpdrones invaded 23 pages ago, bullshit is off the chart ... think about that s-l-o-w-l-y ...

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

lol
Deal with it bed wetter

waiting ---
Lol

youre such a fuckstick its pathetic - quote me saying I support frivolous gun laws.

dumbass -

Lol
You are politically correct, so that is why you support frivolous Gun control laws.

Like a said political correctness has made you fucking retarded

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

lol
Deal with it bed wetter

waiting ---
Lol

dumbass -

Lol
You are politically correct, so that is why you support frivolous Gun control laws.

total fuckstick response ^^^^^^

either quote me or STFU

lol
Deal with it bed wetter

waiting ---
Lol

dumbass -

Lol

either quote me or STFU
Lol
Stings doesn’t it?
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded...
You fucking spineless control freak

waiting ---
Lol

dumbass -

Lol

either quote me or STFU
Lol
Stings doesn’t it?
Political correctness has made you fucking retarded...
You fucking spineless control freak

sting this bitch -

Republicans can find common ground on guns, Kellyanne Conway says

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

lol
Deal with it bed wetter

waiting ---
Lol

dumbass -

Lol

I refuse to tell you Iam a gun owner, NRA member, and Pro Gun because YOU'RE TOO FUCKING STUPID TO UNDERSTAND IT.

GFY

Forum List

Back