gun control - new poll

I'm not the asshat willing to trade gun legislation for border control legislation , Trump is

ya f'n dumbass ..
Fascist Liberals continue to utilize hate speech urging it's followers to continue to attack and harass liberals. Calling people racists who are not racists is Hate Speech.

Missouri Firefighter stopped Snow Flake Liberal from shooting up another Walmart.

Armed off-duty firefighter halts armed suspect at Walmart store in Missouri, police say

Thursday on reports of “an armed white male.”

I'm sorry, is this not the argument that many are arguing that people need to do? Arm themselves? He harmed no one.
He was either a snowflake there to hurt people or he was trying to make some ill advised point that people are going to have to start arming themselves because honestly, as much as I support Law Enforcement, they can only bring Body Bags, and limit "after the fact' more casualties from occurring.

If there are guns everywhere which was the case earlier in American History, then there are No Soft Targets any where.

He was doing what many support, right?
What was he doing?

Carrying. Did you not read it?

Fascist Liberals continue to utilize hate speech urging it's followers to continue to attack and harass liberals. Calling people racists who are not racists is Hate Speech.

Missouri Firefighter stopped Snow Flake Liberal from shooting up another Walmart.

Armed off-duty firefighter halts armed suspect at Walmart store in Missouri, police say

I'm sorry, is this not the argument that many are arguing that people need to do? Arm themselves? He harmed no one.
He was either a snowflake there to hurt people or he was trying to make some ill advised point that people are going to have to start arming themselves because honestly, as much as I support Law Enforcement, they can only bring Body Bags, and limit "after the fact' more casualties from occurring.

If there are guns everywhere which was the case earlier in American History, then there are No Soft Targets any where.

What was he doing?

Did he have a license? If so, no harm no foul . However, most CC people don’t put body armor on. I expect that was the attention

What was he doing?

Did he have a license? If so, no harm no foul . However, most CC people don’t put body armor on. I expect that was the attention

It was. Still......he was doing nothing more than what many advocate for.

What was he doing?

You’re wrong, conceal and carry doesn’t allow wearing protective vests and rifles. Just doesn’t. The fireman was the good guy

Last edited:
What was he doing?

You’re wrong, conceal and carry doesn’t allow wearing protective vests and rifles. Just doesn’t. The fireman was the good guy

If you want to address what I said, fine. I do not know why people reply in the way you just did.

What was he doing?

Only a mentally ill person would think like you. Shame they closed the places where you should be.

What was he doing?

Only a mentally ill person would think like you. Shame they closed the places where you should be.

Sorry? I haven't read for years the idea of people being able to open carry wherever they want? People haven't bragged that they will not set foot in a store that won't allow them to carry or that they will carry anyway?

What is your position on those ideas?

What was he doing?

Sorry? I haven't read for years the idea of people being able to open carry wherever they want? People haven't bragged that they will not set foot in a store that won't allow them to carry or that they will carry anyway?

Open Carry States: Where Can I Open Carry? - Alien Gear Holsters Blog

What was he doing?

Maybe you should read the laws . Sort of makes sense, no?

I was not speaking on what the laws are. I was speaking on what people support.

What was he doing?

In Arizona they have open carry laws, even in Tombstone, but you cant have it holstered at your side. I lived their 3 years, do you know how many gun fights there were?

We support the laws.

We support the laws.

Really? You support cities laws that ban guns when they do? You support Trump's ban on bump stops?

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:
Unfortunately for you our 2nd amendment is NOT up for discussion. Pass your silly laws banning away,blah blah blah...all my guns just had an unfortunate boating accident! Its like we elect and talk to some of the dumbest fucking people ever. What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you morons not grasp?

We support the laws.

Really? You support cities laws that ban guns when they do? You support Trump's ban on bump stops?
I have no fking idea what you’re blathering

Seven states and DC have and AWB. They did not go house to house seizing guns.

Stop drinking your propagandists' piss. You look stupid.
It's not Constitutional that's why it's not in my state.
It if was unconstitutional, then ZERO states would have an AWB, retard.
There is a precedent in the courts going as far back as U.S. vs Miller 1939 and U.S. vs Lewis 1980 affirming what Miller ruled upon
Opinion of the Court
In order for a firearm to be protected by the second amendment, it must have some reasonable relationship to the preservation or efficiency of a well-regulated militia, in common use of the time, and supplied by the citizen.
And the Supreme Court has never ruled that AR 15s are weapons in common use whose possession is entitled to Constitutional protections.

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
An AWB does not violate the 2nd Amendment, asshole.

YES, it most certainly does.

First of all, while no right is without restriction, the Bill of Rights, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th and 10th amendments prohibit any federal weapons laws at all.

Then there is the fact the founders wrote the constitution with citizen soldiers in mind. There is not supposed to even be a standing federal military at all, and they wanted all homes to have military grade weapons.

There also is no such thing as an assault weapon, and historically pistols, shotguns, and small rifles have all been assault weapons at different time. The modern definition of an assault weapon is full auto, and there are no full auto weapons available new and without extensive licenses and checks, so any so called assault weapon ban is a hoax intended to band something entirely different.

There are already 30 million or so firearms the proposed bans would impact, and none of those are going to be turned in.
So are you actually going to support an illegal civil war just to accomplish a feel good ban that won't improve a single thing?
Anyone intent on mass murder/suicide, is not going to be deterred in the least by an AWB.
The last federal AWB did not require anyone to turn in their existing guns. You have been jacked up by your propagandists with this bullshit "DERE CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ ZOMG!!!!" horseshit.

The last Assault Weapons Ban was totally ineffectual and stupid, and everyone bypassed it by turning the pistol grip into a thumb hole stock. No weapons were prevented from sale by the 1993 Clinton AWB.

a5021ac200f243a65b7fcc9182c94149.jpg

There also were almost no ARs in public ownership back then because they were too expensive. So no one cared. Now they have come down in price as being about the least expensive. Now tens of millions of people care a great deal.
And?

That a law might be bad or ineffective doesn't mean it's unconstitutional.

California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Washington, D.C. (so much for the Heller argument) all ban the possession of assault weapons.

QED. An AWB does not violate the 2nd Amendment.
Until challenged.

Until overturned by the Supreme Court.

AWBs have been challenged and upheld by the courts.

Forum List

Back