gun control - new poll

and he's said a lot of things that made you leftist wig out

IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME EITHER WAY - YOU ARE THE DIPSHIT THAT'S WIGGING OUT !

:auiqs.jpg:
What makes you believe I'm wigging out? Trump plays you leftist everyday why is now any different?

the constitution says one thing in one state and says another in your state - just for starters YOU MORON

:laughing0301:
No the 14th amendment section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

BLA BLA BLA - ZZZZZZZZZZZ

QUIT DEFLECTING WITH YOUR IRRELEVANT HORSESHIT -

H eres the crux of the biscuit -

73 percent of all voters said they supported stricter gun control in general, a six-point jump from early last year, while only 27 percent oppose tightening gun laws.

now when mid terms roll around and Republican Congressmen want to keep their job, your 27% is left sitting in a corner scratching their ass - if Trump isnt lying and wants to keep his job too he supports the general public and their concern over gun legislation...

if the reality of politics is too deep for you get a 6th grader to help you figure it out.
6th grader like you? You arent even that smart...

A slim majority for sure and nobody can identify "assault weapons". They should have had a poll on outlawing homosexual clowns after it was revealed that John Wayne Gacy murdered 33 (white) kids in the 70's.

and he's said a lot of things that made you leftist wig out

IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME EITHER WAY - YOU ARE THE DIPSHIT THAT'S WIGGING OUT !

:auiqs.jpg:
What makes you believe I'm wigging out? Trump plays you leftist everyday why is now any different?

the constitution says one thing in one state and says another in your state - just for starters YOU MORON

:laughing0301:
No the 14th amendment section 1
All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

BLA BLA BLA - ZZZZZZZZZZZ

QUIT DEFLECTING WITH YOUR IRRELEVANT HORSESHIT -

H eres the crux of the biscuit -

73 percent of all voters said they supported stricter gun control in general, a six-point jump from early last year, while only 27 percent oppose tightening gun laws.

now when mid terms roll around and Republican Congressmen want to keep their job, your 27% is left sitting in a corner scratching their ass - if Trump isnt lying and wants to keep his job too he supports the general public and their concern over gun legislation...

if the reality of politics is too deep for you get a 6th grader to help you figure it out.
How is posting the 14 th amendment section 1 deflecting?
"No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States"

Trump is willing too -

Poll: Majority of Republicans Supports ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban

blood pressure medicine sales must be over the top ........

:aargh:

vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

Trump is willing too -

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

View attachment 273401 View attachment 273402

It doesn't matter if it makes sense. The facts are people are going to support these bans as long as we do nothing else. They want to believe they have done something. No, it will make no difference but unless someone comes up with a different plan they are going to happen again.

And then without a better answer when those fail people are going to support even more restrictions.
Doing something to make you feel better? by disarming everyone.. You really are a fucking idiot..

Bite me. I'm simply stating what will happen. You have to make it personal because you know I'm right. You can discuss what is going to happen without supporting it.

Its never going to happen.
The people with the guns are the ones who are going to be able to say what happens.
So there will never be another assault weapons ban, for example.
Gun laws never make any sense.
The cause of all the gun violence in the US is clearly the War on Drugs, not legal guns.
The War on Drugs tempts poor people because of the high profits.
But they have to have guns since they can't use banks or call the police for protection.
That is where over 90% of murders in the US come from.
While there are a lot of murder/suicide lately, those people are not going to be effected by any gun law you pass.
And all federal gun laws are just inherently illegal.

Checks and balances.
2nd amendment asshole.
An AWB does not violate the 2nd Amendment, asshole.
Yeah, it does.

Common use. See Heller.
We've had a federal AWB before.

So there you go.

Not unconstitutional.

Heller was not about an AWB. It was about handguns.

The first time an automatic weapon was banned was in the 1930s. To ban the fully automatic weapon.

It has sort of come back. If you have a ton of money to pay for the permits to have one but other than that, who has seen a full automatic weapon outside a museum or movie?

Bans work.

If we can ban fully automatic weapons we can ban the semi automatic weapons. There was a ban on the semi automatic ones and limits on how many bullets a magazine can hold for 10 years from the Clinton administration. The republicans of the bush boy administration let the law expire.

No, bans do not at all work.
It is just that no one wants or needs a full auto machine gun.
Almost all crimes are committed with pistols, and rely on stealth.
Machineguns are big and pointless.
Rifles are never used in crimes essentially, at all. Less than 1%.

You can not ban semi automatic firearms.
There are over 100 million of them in the US.
That is almost all anyone buys, because bolt action single shot rifles are extremely inconvenient to use.

And no, there was never a limit on how many bullets a magazine could hold.

And no, there was no ban on semi automatic weapons during the Clinton years.
There was an Assault Weapons Ban, but it only effect cosmetics, like the bayonet lug, pistol grip, flash suppressor, etc.

People intending murder/suicide are not going to care about some silly ban.
They will buy a weapon from a drug dealer no matter what laws you pass.

The majority of Americans don't get that assault is an act not a thing anything you use to assault someone could be considered an assault weapon.

And during the Civil War, a pair of revolvers were used as assault weapons.
In WWI is was the pump shotgun.
In WWII it was the Thompson or the M-1 carbine.
So essentially you would have to ban all firearms to prevent the use of firearms as assault weapons.

The question is what will do the law/corrections/fiefdoms do in all of the localities?

Trump is willing too -

If you accept that our nation has been sold out decades ago, then the blood pressure medicine is not needed. I enjoy the death and destruction. It makes for good TV. Like a reality show. Well the ones that do not make the privileged groups like feminists, gays and minorities look bad. Interesting times.

Trump is willing too -

Okay I have a question. Which weapon below should be legal and which one will you want to ban?

It doesn't matter if it makes sense. The facts are people are going to support these bans as long as we do nothing else. They want to believe they have done something. No, it will make no difference but unless someone comes up with a different plan they are going to happen again.

And then without a better answer when those fail people are going to support even more restrictions.
Doing something to make you feel better? by disarming everyone.. You really are a fucking idiot..

Bite me. I'm simply stating what will happen. You have to make it personal because you know I'm right. You can discuss what is going to happen without supporting it.

The people with the guns are the ones who are going to be able to say what happens.
The cause of all the gun violence in the US is clearly the War on Drugs, not legal guns.

That plays a large role but obviously it's not the reason for all the violence. Nobody cares that much if drug dealers take each other out.

But they have to have guns since they can't use banks or call the police for protection.
While there are a lot of murder/suicide lately, those people are not going to be effected by any gun law you pass.

Will the laws make any difference? No, but we will still do them.

Trump is willing too -

I dont plan to buy anymore guns of any type. In fact I've given away 13 guns from the low end of my collection since Christmas, soooooooo

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK -

apparently, neither does Trump and the new wave of Republicans from the survey ..

deal with it princess -:abgg2q.jpg:

I feel you are to unstable to own weapons. Just look at some of your outrageous posts. I am concerned.
Do you live in a red flag state?

OH YEAH, I'M UNSTABLE AS HELL !

RW gun nuts dressed up like soldiers playing tough guy make me nervous - slide your candy ass down to Texas and let me show you.

Unless you have ever been too Texas you have no damn clue about the State at all!

Yes, it is legal to open carry but a business has the right to deny your right to open carry as long as they post a visible sign stating they are a gun free zone.

Also you should know Gas Stations, Banks and other businesses and Government Facilities do not allow open carry at all.

Your ignorance of the State of Texas would be appalling if it were not known how ignorant you are all the time.

Also what will you do with pump action shotguns?

Should they be banned?

Also when another OKC happens can America blame ignorant fools like you?

How many times do hateful treasonous murder supporting liberal scum have to see defenseless people gunned down before these idiots realize being defenseless isn't the answer?

That plays a large role but obviously it's not the reason for all the violence. Nobody cares that much if drug dealers take each other out.

How many times do hateful treasonous murder supporting liberal scum have to see defenseless people gunned down before these idiots realize being defenseless isn't the answer?

I didn't read this thread extremely closely but did anyone claim that the new laws would disarm you?

By the tone of your reply it would seem to me you take my "We" to mean one side against the other. No, it will be a bipartisan action.

anything is an assault weapon, the left are far too stupid to even understand their own stupidity. They embrace stupidity.
there is no legal definition of assault weapon because everything is one.
It's not about math, fuckwit.

Here: If the Supremes decided that an abortion ban was legal, and 23 states banned abortion, would you then claim that abortion bans are unconstitutional because 27 states did not have abortion bans?

Are you starting to get how retarded you sound yet?

these asshats live in their own ilttle world in their own little heads - facts, logic, and reality is futile.
But it's you asshats that are treading on our world.

I'm not the asshat willing to trade gun legislation for border control legislation , Trump is

ya f'n dumbass ..
Fascist Liberals continue to utilize hate speech urging it's followers to continue to attack and harass liberals. Calling people racists who are not racists is Hate Speech.

Missouri Firefighter stopped Snow Flake Liberal from shooting up another Walmart.

Armed off-duty firefighter halts armed suspect at Walmart store in Missouri, police say

Forum List

Back