Gun maker sales are plummeting

I send zero dollars to the Northeast. They want my money...they can move to a red state.

Bought this one though...made in Texas...

20180302_230826.jpg

I send zero dollars to the Northeast. They want my money...they can move to a red state.

Bought this one though...made in Texas...

With a Barretta, I think we can eliminate you as being a potential mass murderer....

toobfreak is correct...sorry, that was my fault. I could have made that more clear. The Bond Arms is my open carry gun. Big black guns put non-gun people off, but the Bond Arms puts folks more at ease.

The reason I added the Berretta link is, most guns, including those scary black ones, are made in Connecticut and New York. Sure, New York and Connecticut ban them...but they can't wait to collect that tax money. Strange, isn't it.

The Berretta Model 92 replaced the M1911 as the Army sidearm and, before Glocks came on the scene, most police officers carried them.

Last edited:
They`re not squandering their money on weapons they`ll never use as they did when Obama was president. He was confiscating them you know. With the NRA and Putin sharing custody of orange Jesus they don`t worry so much these days.

Didn't you mean to say that they won't need to use? After all, it was obummer who sold us out to putin. All evidence we have shows it was obummer who was pootins putz in the White House.

Or have you forgotten this little gem?

You`re comparing a nothing video to the Trump treason investigation? Good luck. The GOP is firmly in control and they`re free to investigate Obama and his ties to Putin.

A video where obummer, your hero, tells Medvedev, the enemy, that once he's reelected he, your hero, the obummer, will have more flexibility. Sounds like a something video to me.

They have that video next to the word 'collude' in the dictionary.

Forum List

Back