Gun Nutters: See a good kill done. Suspect Shot Dead as Attacking Officer With Knife Following Chase

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Suspect Shot Dead While Attacking Officer With Knife Following Chase, Crash

GEORGIA — A man who led police on a car chase before crashing was fatally shot after attempting to stab an officer in Rabun County.

The video was released by the Clayton Police Department on Friday. Police say the chase began because the unidentified suspect was speeding.
WATCH: Suspect Shot Dead While Attacking Officer With Knife Following Chase, Crash - [GRAPHIC VIDEO] - Breaking911
:1peleas: YOU PIG'S ALWAYS!
But, I got to say. This was a good kill here.
Can we get a ..:thewave: here?
Most Pig kills are just murder of the American population
for sport and pig klan gang member trophies.

I'll bet you were rooting for the guy to stab the cop.

C001942B-0854-422B-BB2E-D24E94D654C9.jpeg
Suspect Shot Dead While Attacking Officer With Knife Following Chase, Crash

GEORGIA — A man who led police on a car chase before crashing was fatally shot after attempting to stab an officer in Rabun County.

The video was released by the Clayton Police Department on Friday. Police say the chase began because the unidentified suspect was speeding.
WATCH: Suspect Shot Dead While Attacking Officer With Knife Following Chase, Crash - [GRAPHIC VIDEO] - Breaking911
:1peleas: YOU PIG'S ALWAYS!
But, I got to say. This was a good kill here.
Can we get a ..:thewave: here?
Most Pig kills are just murder of the American population
for sport and pig klan gang member trophies.

I only have 1 AR-15, about 8 hand guns, 3 other rifles...

but all of my ammo is American made

See a good kill done.

While I hope what I think you mean by that phrase is in fact what you mean, there is no way I'm ever going to cotton to the notion of an existentially "good kill." From where I sit, there's nothing good about one person killing another.

EDIT:
I should think more aptly descriptive words like "justifiable" or "legitimate" and "self-defensive" are not outside of anyone's vocabulary.​

what is a "gun nutter"?.....just asking....

ALL NRA Supporters, these general 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorists of America.
Moron folks with AR-15 type Semi-Auto thangs at home.
ok....but then so are people like you who label those people terrorist.....you people are just as "nutty"....

How so? AS Just YOU, don't like rational thinking Americans. Protecting all Americans from Gun Nutters like YOU?
If I need an AR XXX for home protection. Means we are a lawless irrational nation. And Pig Cops are useless.
So why are you supporting them pig cops, when you're armed? To me, All Gun Nutters should be shot when seen, it's a public safety issue.

If I have many rational hunting guns for animals, means I may just be rational.
If I have Military Weapons from Semi or fully auto, means you ARE a FULL GUN NUTTER MORON!
Putting ALL rational simple Americans in danger at home and in public.
So you can masturbate ALL over them, in many fully unstable mental conditions.
Most home invasions are not by AR's. See the simple facts here?
Claiming the 2nd Anal is about personal Masturbations to own guns is stupid.
It's NOT about any rationale here, of anythang else. Just you masturbating in public
on your guns.

Last edited:

ALL NRA Supporters, these general 100% American BORN Gun Nutter Terrorists of America.
ok....but then so are people like you who label those people terrorist.....you people are just as "nutty"....

How so? AS Just YOU, don't like rational thinking Americans. Protecting all Americans from Gun Nutters like YOU?
If I need an AR XXX for home protection. Means we are a lawless irrational nation. And Pig Cops are useless.
So why are you supporting them, when you're armed? To me, All Gun Nutters should be shot when seen, it's a public safety issue.

If I Military Weapons Semi or fully auto, means you ARE a FULL GUN NUTTER MORON!
Putting rational simple Americans in danger at home and in public.
Most home invasions are not by AR's. See the simple facts here.
Not about any rational, of anythang else.
What is it he has done that Americans need protection from? He scare you?

So why are you supporting them, when you're armed? To me, All Gun Nutters should be shot when seen, it's a public safety issue.

If I Military Weapons Semi or fully auto, means you ARE a FULL GUN NUTTER MORON!
Putting rational simple Americans in danger at home and in public.
Most home invasions are not by AR's. See the simple facts here.
Not about any rational, of anythang else.
:206:

Forum List

Back