Gun Sales Surge among Gays, Lesbians after Orlando shooting

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Go figure. Choosing to be gay for them is no issue. But don't ask them to be your next victims

-Geaux
=======================

DENVER -- Gun sales are surging in the wake of Sunday’s deadly mass shooting in Orlando, Fla. The tragedy is generating new debate over gun control reform and the right to bear arms.

Gun shops typically see a spike in customers after mass shootings. But this time, many are seeing shoppers they’ve never really seen before: More gays and lesbians.

George Horne, the owner of The Gun Room, Denver’s oldest firearms dealer, said Tuesday business is booming at his store.

"For this time of year I’d say its three to four times what we normally have," he said.

Background checks that once took minutes can now take hours. It's a sales surge similar to what happened after Sandy Hook and the Aurora theater shootings.

“We’re not surprised by it,” Horne said.

However, what’s different this time around is the clientele. Mike Smith, a firearms instructor in Colorado Springs, is one of many closely tracking the sudden surge in gays and lesbians buying weapons.

Gun sales surge among gays, lesbians after Orlando shooting

How about among the rest of us who have also been shot at? A place for homosexuals isn't the only establishment to be shot up. Sadly we are not safe in schools, movie theaters, or even churches anymore either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Does the DOJ have screening for:

1. People likely to be angered and foaming with rage, applying to buy assault weapons and

2. People who statistically harbor mental illness out of proportion to the general population?

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

How about among the rest of us who have also been shot at? A place for homosexuals isn't the only establishment to be shot up. Sadly we are not safe in schools, movie theaters, or even churches anymore either.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They're probably going to hit a christian church building next. If he comes to mine...he's leaving in a pine box. We open carry
....all churches should.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
They're probably going to hit a christian church building next. If he comes to mine...he's leaving in a pine box. We open carry
....all churches should.

I dont think they will.
If they do that America will explode,they know hitting a homo bar wont set off all of America. Hit a Church in the name of islam and they know the shit will hit the fan.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
....all churches should.

I dont think they will.
If they do that America will explode,they know hitting a homo bar wont set off all of America. Hit a Church in the name of islam and they know the shit will hit the fan.
I hope you're right.

They will end up being another group that Democrats will try and take away their ability to defend themselves. They successfully disarmed law abiding citizens in all of their Democratic Liberal utopian cities aka. shitholes

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Gee maybe more people of all walks of life should be armed

Forum List

Back