Gunman killed inside movie theater near Nashville TN

Democrats will claim he's a right wing tea-tard. Republicans will claim he's a Democrat. In reality, we'll find out he was another nut job on anti-psychotic pharmaceuticals who should have been locked away in the looney bin years ago
But instead is given unlimited access to guns.

I'm sure he was an Obama-loving Tea Party Muslim pro-life homosexual who bought his assault weapon from the back door of a Planned Parenthood clinic.

Democrats will claim he's a right wing tea-tard. Republicans will claim he's a Democrat. In reality, we'll find out he was another nut job on anti-psychotic pharmaceuticals who should have been locked away in the looney bin years ago

Both of the last two shooters were on the prohibited list. They BOTH PASSED BACKGROUND checks. The government FAILED to do its job.

That is a fact Ravi. Live with the fact that your all seeing, all powerful government, is populated by nincompoops who can't do their jobs correctly.

I'm just curious. The people you don't want to have access to arms, should they be allowed to vote?

Liberal headline :

COPS KILL MAN WHO WENT TO MOVIE FOR HAVING ON A BACKPACK

People sure hate the movies these days...
Having seen Dr. Strangelove does that to a person.

Is that why you created the Darleks?
Oh no I did that because I'm a megalomaniac psychopath with dreams of destroying everything in the universe. But that fluoride stuff does make my blood boil a little bit. I blame fluoride for the fact that I've never had sex. It affects some people more than others you know. Obviously I'm affected more than anybody. It's a monstrous communist plot conceived by the world against me to prevent me from taking my natural place as World Dictator of the Fourth Reich.

Yanno.................ISIL doesn't scare me as much as AMERICAN lunatics who get access to weapons.

I think I'm gonna decide to wait for the new releases to show up on my ONDEMAND menu.

I make better popcorn, can drink beer in my house and see a movie without having to worry about some nutjob with a gun.

Both of the last two shooters were on the prohibited list. They BOTH PASSED BACKGROUND checks. The government FAILED to do its job.

That is a fact Ravi. Live with the fact that your all seeing, all powerful government, is populated by nincompoops who can't do their jobs correctly.
So rules need to be enforced?

I'm just curious. The people you don't want to have access to arms, should they be allowed to vote?
Yes.

Forum List

Back