Guns Are Not the Root Cause of School Shootings

I see through your BS. Butthurt about it? I don't care. Half the threads you start here are hating on teachers and now suddenly you want to pretend you trust us to carry GUNS. Last week--again--you told us to shut our mouths about who we might be married to. This week, hey here's a gun and some ammo, we totally trust you.

Screw that.

Let the chips fall where they may.
Takes a special kind of person to think anyone unhappy with her failing profession is a direct attack on every employee of that profession.

Have I mentioned recently that some educators are so stupid they lack ability of discernment and suspend kids for gun shaped sandwiches and attack posters who point out failures needing addressing of that profession?

Takes a special kind of person to think anyone unhappy with her failing profession is a direct attack on every employee of that profession.

Have I mentioned recently that some educators are so stupid they lack ability of discernment and suspend kids for gun shaped sandwiches and attack posters who point out failures needing addressing of that profession?

Keep dodging. Last week when it suited you well enough you had zero respect for my profession.

THIS WEEK--because alas, it suits your agenda--you suddenly have enough respect to give us GUNS.

What changed? OH you panicking about having your own guns taken away of course. So we aren't going to stand on the principle that teachers can't be trusted. Suddenly WOW!! They CAN be trusted!! Hey look we trust them now!! Totally!! These are great people who defend our children!!

Get outta here with your BS

Keep dodging. Last week when it suited you well enough you had zero respect for my profession.

THIS WEEK--because alas, it suits your agenda--you suddenly have enough respect to give us GUNS.

What changed? OH you panicking about having your own guns taken away of course. So we aren't going to stand on the principle that teachers can't be trusted. Suddenly WOW!! They CAN be trusted!! Hey look we trust them now!! Totally!! These are great people who defend our children!!

Get outta here with your BS
With every post you make my point about teachers who don’t care to fix problems in the education system.

With every post you make my point about teachers who don’t care to fix problems in the education system.

Oh shut up for real. I AM THERE every work day fixing the problems. How many times have you whined "Homeschool your kids"??

Now you want us to think you trust us.....PLEASE

Staff rooms full of teachers rolling our eyes at this nonsense

Oh shut up for real. I AM THERE every work day fixing the problems. How many times have you whined "Homeschool your kids"??

Now you want us to think you trust us.....PLEASE

Staff rooms full of teachers rolling our eyes at this nonsense
How dare anyone be upset that children in school are forced to watch a homosexual in a thong twerk on stage for the kids.

How dare anyone be upset that children in school are forced to watch a homosexual in a thong twerk on stage for the kids.

Right. We're untrustworthy. Get your kids out. How many of that same blessed post have you made over the years? How many HUNDREDS??

Now you trust us.....with guns.

You can't begin to account for that immeasurable inconsistency so you're just attacking me. It would be better if you were just honest.

Got it. So you choose to remain a low IQ stooge incapable of discernment.

1653823436865.png

I see through your BS. Butthurt about it? I don't care. Half the threads you start here are hating on teachers and now suddenly you want to pretend you trust us to carry GUNS. Last week--again--you told us to shut our mouths about who we might be married to. This week, hey here's a gun and some ammo, we totally trust you.

Screw that.

Let the chips fall where they may.
No, screw you. Idiots like you and Gator aren’t capable of understanding that not all teachers would be armed. Your butthurt BS here is pretty obvious. If you can’t see the difference in the two things you’re whining about, you aren’t much of a teacher.

I agree that guns are not the real problem. It is a person's frame of mind that gets these horrors going and if it isn't a school shooting that is happening, it is a sexual indiscretion that is taking place instead.

God bless you and all surviving victims always!!!

Holly

You don’t release over a hundred thousand violent felons from prison early without a motive.

It’s all about trying to create an atmosphere to grab guns so the fascist swamp creatures can put their boots on everyone’s throats.
Nothing surprises me anymore. I never thought I would see my government actively working against law abiding citizens and for criminals, illegal immigrants and foreign interests. That is exactly what Biden 2020 does every day and the proof is right in plain view. People need only open their eyes.

Forum List

Back