🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Guns selling like hotcakes , thank you ladies and mrobama !!

No, it makes them safer. You can't understand simple words.
Like the woman who shot herself dead with the bra holster? Or maybe the one shot dead by her 2 year old?
Golly, the brain found a couple of cases of negligence so that demonstrates to the brain that no woman is safer with a gun.

You and lonesomelaughter are a couple of Mongloids.

It's easy to find a lot more than just a couple.

but far less than people saving lives with guns....

We don't really know that. There is no actual statistic for lives saved, just for the accidentally dead.

Yes...once the victim uses the gun to stop the attack....it is hard to go back...take the gun away and see if the criminal would kill them....

The flaws in trusting your life to pepper spray....

Myth 2a - Chemical sprays and stun guns are just as effective Buckeye Firearms Association

Yet if an attacker is wearing glasses, or holds their breath, or is on drugs, or is just unusually impervious to the pain, the spray may not be effective. (After all, some people can_eat_extraordinarily hot peppers, and some people just have high pain thresholds.)

Chemical sprays are designed for outdoor use, and will persist and can cause problems for the defender if used indoors. Outdoors, they can be affected by the direction of the wind, and blown off target, or back into the defender's face, if not delivered in a stream. Inclement weather can also affect their effectiveness as a defense, and they require a few seconds to fully incapacitate when they work.

And...pepper spray will really piss off an attacker....

The flaws in trusting your life to pepper spray....

Myth 2a - Chemical sprays and stun guns are just as effective Buckeye Firearms Association

Yet if an attacker is wearing glasses, or holds their breath, or is on drugs, or is just unusually impervious to the pain, the spray may not be effective. (After all, some people can_eat_extraordinarily hot peppers, and some people just have high pain thresholds.)

Chemical sprays are designed for outdoor use, and will persist and can cause problems for the defender if used indoors. Outdoors, they can be affected by the direction of the wind, and blown off target, or back into the defender's face, if not delivered in a stream. Inclement weather can also affect their effectiveness as a defense, and they require a few seconds to fully incapacitate when they work.

And...pepper spray will really piss off an attacker....

It's quite effective.

Like the woman who shot herself dead with the bra holster? Or maybe the one shot dead by her 2 year old?
Golly, the brain found a couple of cases of negligence so that demonstrates to the brain that no woman is safer with a gun.

You and lonesomelaughter are a couple of Mongloids.

It's easy to find a lot more than just a couple.

but far less than people saving lives with guns....

We don't really know that. There is no actual statistic for lives saved, just for the accidentally dead.

Yes...once the victim uses the gun to stop the attack....it is hard to go back...take the gun away and see if the criminal would kill them....

Yes so you have no statistic on it so you really can't make any claims about it. Count news stories, those are the most likely to be life saving. You probably have 50 a year.

No...there are 18 studies that show violent crime is stopped on average 1.6 million times a year.....quite a few lives are saved in that number.....more than the 6-700 accidental gun deaths......

Again you have NO evidence those are all violent crimes. You are the only one making that claim and it is FALSE! Also the 1.6 is not even close to accurate, it is maybe 100k.

Anyone who thinks that taking the guns out of the hands of Americans isn't the end goal of the left, is either a liar or a fool.

There are many ways that can be done. Several involve making a gun completely useless to its owner.

Left wing morons (if you will pardon the redundancy) will claim that your guns aren't being taken away NOW, so that means they never will. It's nonsense.

Fight every single attempt at every level to place controls on guns. Ignore the lunatic ravings of the left. Join and support the NRA, the GOA, and any other pro-gun organization.

Last edited:
Anyone who thinks that taking the guns out of the hands of Americans isn't the end goal of the left, is either a liar or a fool.

There are many ways that can be done. Several involve making a gun completely useless to its owner.

Left wing morons (if you will pardon the redundancy) will claim that your guns aren't being taken away NOW, so that means they never will. It's nonsense.

Fight every single attempt at every level to this lace controls on guns. Ignore the lunatic ravings of the left. Join and support the NRA, the GOA, and any other pro-gun organization.

You are probably a nut prepper too right?

excellent post and warning Pred Fan I certainly won't trust these lefties words , reasonings and excuses . Also , on a different note , start pushing for Constitutional carry in all states . A note on Pepper Spray , if pepper spray was any good cops would all get rid of their handguns , shotguns and the rifles that they carry in their cruisers .

Fight every single attempt at every level to this lace controls on guns. Ignore the lunatic ravings of the left. Join and support the NRA, the GOA, and any other pro-gun organization.

You are probably a nut prepper too right?

And you would be wrong just like you always are.

and take a lady , father , mother , aunt , uncle , kid or any human being shooting . I'd focus on females , young kids that my kids or family are friends with . Also , new immigrants no matter if you like immigration or not new immigrants are likely here in the USA so might as well bring them to the NRA side concerning 'gun RIGHTS' . What young macho male from a corrupt south of the border country wouldn't want to own some guns ??

get the uncommitted off the fence , get one or 2 a gift subscription to NRA , GOA or JPFO . It'll cost you about 30 buck a year per gift subscription but you'll be educating the fence sitters about RIGHTS of Americans , responsibility and the concept of always being prepared . Teach about the concept of Constitutional Carry . Police carry all over the USA so why not a a law abiding American citizen ??

women that can defend themselves are safer Brian . A little 12 year old girl without her gun is just a 'toy' for a criminal rapist.

Some certainly can be safer. But I don't think the generic claim all are safer is correct. The vast majority of people will never need a gun for defense.

Yeah...and the vast majority will never use a fire extinguisher either.

good point 'herewego' , same with the smoke alarms people have in their houses . A person buys 5 or 6 of them for his house . in fact required by law in lotsa places and the vast majority of smoke alarms never save a persons life . Of course , they are there and are ready to help save a life 24 hours a day . ------------- same as a gun or five guns in the house are ready 24 - 7 to help save a life !!

Last edited:
No...there are 18 studies that show violent crime is stopped on average 1.6 million times a year.....quite a few lives are saved in that number.....more than the 6-700 accidental gun deaths......

You bought that, huh? That crazy number. 1.6 million times per year.

Have you done the math on that? Do you think there will be 4,383 violent crimes stopped with guns in the United. States TODAY?

Go ahead...say that you believe that.

stopping of just 1 crime is good enough for me 'LL' !!

I mean , all you lefties are worried about the HIVE as a society . Me , I place greater value of the Individual rather than the society of Sheep !!

I mean , all you lefties are worried about the HIVE as a society . Me , I place greater value of the Individual rather than the society of Sheep !!

Sure you do. When it is convenient for your argument. You lack consistency.

You wouldn't be worth a shit if not for the hive, bro.

Forum List

Back