Guns should not be sold privately

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
This is why right-wingers are called nut jobs. There is not a single person on earth who believes that Guns should be sold privately without any documentation or paper trail what-so-ever.

What would happen to you if you sold a VEHICLE (just ONE vehicle) in a private sale without the Title and without informing the State?

You'd be charged with a Felony.

Oh let me guess...YOU don't have a "right" to cars? Even though cars are more important to a healthy American lifestyle, keeping a job, and raising a family, than guns ever will be.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

This is why right-wingers are called nut jobs. There is not a single person on earth who believes that Guns should be sold privately without any documentation or paper trail what-so-ever.

What would happen to you if you sold a VEHICLE (just ONE vehicle) in a private sale without the Title and without informing the State?

Oh let me guess...YOU don't have a "right" to cars? Even though cars are more important to a healthy American lifestyle, keeping a job, and raising a family, than guns ever will be.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

Hey numbnut, you can sell a vehicle with a simple bill of sale. The problem is when the buyer tries to register the vehicle without the title.... however, nothing prevents the sale. Do try and keep up.

Cars are not a Constitutional right. Further, you need a lot of government support to use your car. Feel free to pass an amendment making cars a right.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.
What law would you like to see passed to prevent one criminal selling a gun he stole to another criminal?

Right wing...NUT JOBS.
What law would you like to see passed to prevent one criminal selling a gun he stole to another criminal?

Everybody knows criminals won't break the law.

Yes, they truly believe that.

What percentage of Chicago deaths are committed with registered firearms? Of those that are how many are defensive?

Last I heard there was no big movement to ban cars. That is the difference between guns and vehicles.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

If you do not want to own a gun then do not own one.

If you do own one and want to sell it then make sure it was not illegally obtain in a drug deal, and take it to a gun shop or pawn shop and sell it.

As for me I will sell it to whomever I want and will have a bill of sale with a photocopy of the person license and their signature on the bill of sale and if they refuse to do that, well I will not sell to them.

But in the end you are the last person on Earth that should be chirping about this subject matter Mr. Leninist!

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

Everybody knows criminals won't break the law.

Yes, they truly believe that.

It true and if you do not believe me then ask the OP'er and he will gladly educate you about this...

You are confused, delusional and an idiot.

I believe guns should be sold without documentation and I live on earth. Most of my fellow gun owners feel the same way. Only you uneducated low information Moon Bats think we need to have permission from the government to enjoy a right enumerated in the Bill of Rights.

The Second Amendment says that the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. That is pretty damn clear to anybody reading it except you stupid Moon Bats.

It should be none of the filthy ass government's business what I do with a firearm unless I commit a crime with the weapon.

There is not a single person on earth who believes that Guns should be sold privately without any documentation or paper trail what-so-ever.
When the usual liberals start a thread with a lie like this, there isn't much point in reading further.

These people lie like more normal people breathe. It's astounding how often their "arguments" have no factual backing at all.

And they claim everyone else is a "NUT JOB". :rolleyes-41:

I just post things that attract right-wing-nut-jobs to expose their warped, buffoonish beliefs.

Behold!

Every one of them proudly wants ZERO (0) accountability on the private sale of guns!

They claim they are for responsible gun ownership, but once the gun leaves a convention, or a store, who the fuck cares right?

That is why they are Right-wing-nut-jobs.

Forum List

Back