Guns should not be sold privately

I just post things that attract right-wing-nut-jobs to expose their warped, buffoonish beliefs.

Behold!

Every one of them proudly wants ZERO (0) accountability on the private sale of guns!

They claim they are for responsible gun ownership, but once the gun leaves a convention, or a store, who the fuck cares right?

That is why they are Right-wing-nut-jobs.

The Left Wing nut jobs like yourself are the ones that don't understand that the right to keep and bear arms is an individual right enumerated in the Bill of Rights and the government has been given strict direction to not infringe upon that right in the Constitution. You have heard of the Constitution, haven't you?

Every gun owner has the responsibility to not use the gun in a crime or for illegal purposes and if they do they need to be held responsible.

However, is is wrong for the filthy ass government that you Librads love so much to make it a crime for possession of a firearm and to enact laws that restrict the purchase or ownership of the firearm.

The government needs to stay out of the business of interfering with the liberties we have under the Bill of Rights and that includes these ridiculous firearms regulations that do nothing to stop crime.

This is why right-wingers are called nut jobs. There is not a single person on earth who believes that Guns should be sold privately without any documentation or paper trail what-so-ever.

What would happen to you if you sold a VEHICLE (just ONE vehicle) in a private sale without the Title and without informing the State?

You'd be charged with a Felony.

Oh let me guess...YOU don't have a "right" to cars? Even though cars are more important to a healthy American lifestyle, keeping a job, and raising a family, than guns ever will be.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

So. If your brother in law want to sell you a gun he owns you feel you need to follow all those Federal, State and local gun laws???

This is why right-wingers are called nut jobs. There is not a single person on earth who believes that Guns should be sold privately without any documentation or paper trail what-so-ever.

What would happen to you if you sold a VEHICLE (just ONE vehicle) in a private sale without the Title and without informing the State?

Oh let me guess...YOU don't have a "right" to cars? Even though cars are more important to a healthy American lifestyle, keeping a job, and raising a family, than guns ever will be.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

We know you hate america, guns, the second, free speech and the constitution. We get it. Gun should be sold privately here in america WITHOUT any documentation or paper trail. Move off to a gun hating country. There are plenty in europe. We won't miss you.

The private sale or transfer of guns to a family member or friend is none of the the governments business. All the f---ing laws in the world are not going to deter a terrorist, nut case, or criminal from obtaining a registered or non registered gun. FYI France has one of the most stringent gun laws on the books and it sure didn't help in deterring the terrorist attacks did it? Leave it to a slobbering liberal fool to think otherwise.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.
No one has an right to a "vehicle" dumbass
Firearms are an absolute right.
No go hide...

I just post things that attract right-wing-nut-jobs to expose their warped, buffoonish beliefs.

Behold!

Every one of them proudly wants ZERO (0) accountability on the private sale of guns!

They claim they are for responsible gun ownership, but once the gun leaves a convention, or a store, who the fuck cares right?

Want a hankey??

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

IN A ****FREE**** COUNTRY GUNS MUST BE SOLD PRIVATELY.

THIS IS THE REASON GUN GRABBERS ARE CALLED FASCIST MOTHERFUCKERS.

Behold!

Want a hankey??

A diaper would be more appropriate...

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

Actually it's done all the time. Which is the reason leftwing turds are called ignorant assholes.

They reason leftwingers call rightwingers names is simply because that's what they do to anyone they disagree with because they are sleazy despicable morons who have no facts or logic on their side.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

This argument is so damn ridiculous. You Moon Bats wonder why we ridicule you all the time for being dumb and this is a great example.

You can do anything you want with a car on your own property and on the property of others if you have permission.You don't have to get it registered or tagged or anything.

However, if you are going to use the vehicle on public roads paid for by public then you have to abide by the public regulations, which includes having a car registered with the state.

As other people have mentioned above that is much different than having an individual right to keep and bear arms as enumerated in the Bill of Rights. A right that very specifically says shall not be infringed.

It is sad that you don't understand the difference. Very sad indeed.

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

When the states formed their union, they gave it a limited set of enumerated powers. If you look in article I, section 8 you can see the list of powers granted. If you peruse this list, you won't find any power that would prevent the people of the several states from selling arms to their neighbors.

Can you cite any language in the constitution that would support a federal law barring the people of the several states from selling arms to their neighbors?

Right wing...NUT JOBS.

Not even a transfer of my GREAT GREAT Grandpappy's rifle from my dead father?? You want THAT registered with the Federal govt?

What if he owned 20 firearms?

Forum List

Back