Guns vs God - Guns are winning

The slaughter of innocent little children must give some to reflect on their faith. I know some people who gave up on religion after Dunblane.

America does nothing after any of these atrocities. There are examples of countries where these things dont happen.Would God expect you to take learning from this ?

He is showing you the way but you are not paying attention.
In the US, there is not a lot that can be done to stop this. I'll explain. Also of today there have been nearly two hundred mass murders (meaning a killing of 4 or more in a very short time period) as of May 25, 2022. The cause of almost all of these murders is isolation and/or years of disappointment and failure. The triggers for the event can be almost anything. The means is the easy availability oe firearms. Fixing the cause is almost impossible because it depends on changes in the family and child rearing and the schools. Maybe over a long period that can be changed. However, the means, access to firearms is almost as difficult. Since the constitution establishes the right to bear arms and firearms are deeply rooted in our culture, changing the availability of firearms is almost impossible.. Today there are more firearms than there are people. The gun lobby has enough politicians in their pocket that any federal gun control law is likely to fail.

Last edited:
What about the other thousands of gang related shooting deaths under a failed democrat administration? Do lefties want to invoke God in Chicago?

Maybe this isnt [sic] 1776 ?
Why have you not evolved since then. There is a better way.

We haven't evolved?

You backwards British filth still do not recognize and uphold the basic essential human rights that we recognized back then. A big part of our reason for wanting independence from your shithole of a nation was so that we could enjoy the rights that to this day, you still refuse to recognize.

We were superior to you back then, and since that time, we have evolved, and you have not. You're still as backward and tyrannical as you were when we fought to rid ourselves of you.

The slaughter of innocent little children must give some to reflect on their faith. I know some people who gave up on religion after Dunblane.

America does nothing after any of these atrocities. There are examples of countries where these things dont happen.Would God expect you to take learning from this ?

He is showing you the way but you are not paying attention.
I wonder how God feels when he fires a gun?

The British government has a long bloody history of bloody repression of the masses they supposedly represent.

Indeed.

Once again, that's a major reason that we Americans kicked their asses out of our country nearly two and a half centuries ago.

Tainted Tommy deeply resents that we Americans are not brainwashed, oppressed subjects, as it is.

Rather than wishing that its own country could rise to our level, it wishes to drag us down to its level.

Its still a stupid post.

If you are referring to your OP, then I certainly agree.

My Taid [sic] fought Hitler. Never owned a gun or wanted one. After he beat Hitler he handed his gun back and went home to live his life without ever firing a gun again.
Hitler desnt [sic] live in modern day texas [sic] either.

Your posts make me very tempted to wish that in that War the U.S. would have just stayed out of Europe, and let the Nazis and the Soviets divide it up among themselves.

A lot of good young American men fought and died to save you from them, and now we have you as an example of what they died for? Not worth it. Not worth it at all.

Without our help, support, and tremendous sacrifice, I wonder if you would now be speaking German or Russian? Or perhaps you wouldn't even exist at all.

In rural areas like mine, guns were brought into the schools for safety and hunting classes. Rifles on gun racks, in pick ups, in the parking lot, during hunting season, and no one thought about mowing people down in class.

I grew up in Santa Barbara, California—not a very rural place.

At the time, in the 1970s, there was a rifle range on the campus of Santa Barbara High School.

I went to a different high school, but being in JROTC, we often went to SBHS to practice marksmanship.

When we kicked God out of our schools, guess who waltzed right in to fill the void.

Wherever God is forced out, Satan is pleased to fill the resulting void. We have undeniably seen the consequences of this.

Yes, it has to be part of their "grand plan" or "final solution" with mega-moguls in all facets of commerce, education and media doing their bidding. I keep thinking their leader is real, but looks like Simon Bar Sinister from the show Underdog who often spells out the necessary steps needed and finishes it with "...and I will rule the world!" : )
Soros promised WWIII and a global depression

In the US, there is not a lot that can be done to stop this. I'll explain. Also of today there have been nearly two hundred mass murders (meaning a killing of 4 or more in a very short time period) as of May 25, 2022. The cause of almost all of these murders is isolation and/or years of disappointment and failure. The triggers for the event can be almost anything. The means is the easy availability oe firearms. Fixing the cause is almost impossible because it depends on changes in the family and child rearing and the schools. Maybe over a long period that can be changed. However, the means, access to firearms is almost as difficult. Since the constitution establishes the right to bear arms and firearms are deeply rooted in our culture, changing the availability of firearms is almost impossible.. Today there are more firearms than there are people. The gun lobby has enough politicians in their pocket that any federal gun control law is likely to fail.
I also think its difficult when one side sees dead children as collateral damage.
I agree that it looks like a huge undertaking but times have changed since your constiitution was written and unless you want to live in compounds something needs to b done.
How do you eat an elephant ? One piece at a time.

Tainted Tommy and Captain Caveman both seem to exist primarily for the purpose of reminding us Americans why it is that we kicked the British filth out of our country nearly two and a half centuries ago.
Your forefathers applaud you for taking credit, what a hero you are (actually, you're a coward) :clap2:

Hey, don't forget, your forefathers asses were getting kicked, they needed the French to step in to save them. Boy, America has got fuck all in history and you STILL can't get it right. You are either a liar or a retard, I reckon both.

I think that they do. They probably search the net for videos and wank over the idea of killing kids with their shiny toys.
Lol, you'll upset them, and they will have to remind you that there was a fight over 200 years ago but they'll omit who helped them. Then you will be called a Limey and often, the Queen or Charles gets dragged into it and you are their slave. And to top it off, they're free but we're not and we don't have guns because they're banned. I think there's some other retarded shit like that they throw into the mix.

When you receive any of that, it means you've spanked them. Because you've cornered them, any of the above is fired at you to change the subject to get away from the spanking. Then they go into bravado mode and shout, "C'me take ma guns".

Happens all the time.

Forum List

Back