Guy Beats Dog and Gets a Beat Down

Monster! they should have broken the thug's leg, like he did to the puppy.

Burn in hell scum. :mad-61:
I wish there was a mechanism in place to keep folks like that asshole from even getting their hands on a dog. Anyone who beats on the smaller and weaker creatures on the planet needs to indeed burn in hell.

At least the sweet puppy will spend a little time in a shelter where they will treat him well and probably find him a much better person to share his life with -- someone who deserves him. With this story on the news, I'll bet there will be a ton of good people wanting to adopt him.

I recently had to euthanize my 17 year old dog, after being able to share her long and happy life, and I swear that if anyone had ever laid a hand on her I would do my very best to see that their animal abuse days were over forever.

Guy in Los Angeles on Sunset Blvd was beating his dog. He said the dog wouldn't obey him.
I think he broke the little dogs leg. Some who witnessed the incident went after the guy and beat his ass.

As a conservative, I think I’m supposed to be appalled at this vigilante behavior. But …

I’m not. Fuck that prick. My sympathies go out to the poor dog, only.

I am not trying to make light of this. But we seem to be having a love fest with every animal on earth while humans screw with each other.
that's because most animals, especially dogs are better people , than people 22

fwiw, i've defibed and/or brought back the 'unresponsive' in front of crowds many time w/ my mates

But nothing compared to night the FD radioed in for us to tend a dog who they dragged out whom succumbed to smoke inhalation @ a structure fire

My mate (a tenured woman) actually gave to dog mouth to mouth, myself always the 'equipment dude' manufactured a non-rebreather (O2 mask) for a muzzle vs a humans face

after a while , the tail started, then the head came up, when the pup gained his legs, the crowd went nutz

It was a moment , one i'll never forget, because it taught me what our true values really are

~S~

Guy in Los Angeles on Sunset Blvd was beating his dog. He said the dog wouldn't obey him.
I think he broke the little dogs leg. Some who witnessed the incident went after the guy and beat his ass.

That guy in the vest looks like he's spent time at BLM *protests*.

Forum List

Back