Guy breaks into home with gun and zip ties...gets shot buy woman with a gun.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Hmmm....wonder what the zip ties were for.......

Too bad for him....the woman of the home had a gun and ruined his party plans....

Mother Shoots Intruder 'Multiple Times' to Save Baby - Breitbart

An Indianapolis mother shot a man “multiple times” after he allegedly broke into the home through the window in the baby’s room.

According to CBS 4, family members said that around noon on March 24, the woman “heard the window get busted and she called her husband and said I think somebody’s breaking in the house.”

She grabbed her pistol and ran toward the sound of breaking glass, only to be confronted by the alleged intruder who shot at her, but missed.

The mother then opened fire and struck the suspect “multiple times.” He was transported to a hospital for treatment.

In addition to being armed, a 911 dispatcher said the suspect was “carrying zip ties and a walkie-talkie.”

Do you think this woman is a Navy Seal?

Did you see the photo of the house........it shows exactly how stupid the criminal is....there is an sign with a gun on it that says..."We don't call 911." And the dufus still broke into the home.........

I wish some thug would cross my threshold. I haven't had time to go to the range lately. I could use the practice.
Just kidding.

Too bad for him....the woman of the home had a gun and ruined his party plans....

An Indianapolis mother shot a man “multiple times” after he allegedly broke into the home through the window in the baby’s room.

According to CBS 4, family members said that around noon on March 24, the woman “heard the window get busted and she called her husband and said I think somebody’s breaking in the house.”

She grabbed her pistol and ran toward the sound of breaking glass, only to be confronted by the alleged intruder who shot at her, but missed.

The mother then opened fire and struck the suspect “multiple times.” He was transported to a hospital for treatment.

In addition to being armed, a 911 dispatcher said the suspect was “carrying zip ties and a walkie-talkie.”

A Navy SEAL would have shot twice in the chest, once in the head within .5 seconds.

And he wouldn't have survived.

A Navy SEAL would have shot twice in the chest, once in the head within .5 seconds.

True.......but she still got the job done.....

Waiting for one of the usual gun grabbing wakadoddles to make some asinine comment.

They seem to be avoiding these stories more.......the truth, facts, reality, and good people surviving against sociopaths depresses them......

fap fap fap

I had to look up what that post meant....

What is it with you anti gun loons....you start thinking about guns and the first thing you go to is a sex act.....I would suggest you get some professional help......the odd, sexual fixation you guys have with guns is disturbing, to say the least......get some help before you hurt yourself....

fap fap fap

What is it with you anti gun loons....you start thinking about guns and the first thing you go to is a sex act.....I would suggest you get some professional help......the odd, sexual fixation you guys have with guns is disturbing, to say the least......get some help before you hurt yourself....
I love guns. I shot a Sig Sauer P226 earlier today. A couple others too but it's the first time I shot that one. That's a great gun. :thup:

But I'm not going to waltz around like you do saying that flooding the world with guns is the solution to life's problems. I have no issue with responsible gun owners. I do take issue with gun nuts who think "well regulated" is a typo in the constitution.

fap fap fap

I love guns. I shot a Sig Sauer P226 earlier today. A couple others too but it's the first time I shot that one. That's a great gun. :thup:

But I'm not going to waltz around like you do saying that flooding the world with guns is the solution to life's problems. I have no issue with responsible gun owners. I do take issue with gun nuts who think "well regulated" is a typo in the constitution.

Get help...your sexual fixation with guns is dangerous..........your anti 2nd amendment silliness is annoying and helps no one...

Forum List

Back