Guzman's latest capture!! O'Husseinbama crying again!!

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
Guzman's latest capture!!

Guzman was recaptured in his home state of Sinaloa, six months after his Hollywood-like escape from a maximum-security prison near Mexi

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Mexican Drug Lord 'El Chapo' Wanted to Make Biopic

Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, 56, looked pudgy, bowed and much like his wanted photos when he arrived in Mexico City from Mazatlan in Sinaloa state. He was marched by masked marines across the airport tarmac to a helicopter waiting to whisk him to jail.

Read more at Mexico captures most-wanted drug lord

i just bet the muslime mulatto is really depressed this morning. :up: .... :lmao:

Sean Penn turned him in. At least that's what Skynews was suggesting. The idiot wanted Hollywood to make a movie about him and the phone calls got them on his track. He must have had too much of his own product.

Now I'm not convinced Penn turned him in.

Sean Penn Under Investigation for Secretly Interviewing Mexican Drug Lord 'El Chapo'

seanpenn.jpg

ABC News reported Saturday night that Penn is now under investigation for the interview, according to a Mexican official. Since Penn had been in contact with Guzman for several months, authorities are presumably interested to find out why the actor did not earlier share any information on the wanted man.

Escaped from Prison, and elected to hide out in Mexico. Dumbass. Did he not know that the Mexican Government and "The Americans" was looking for him?

A man with his money and resources should have left the country - but I guess he was not smart enough for that. Did he not have enough money and resources to hide out in Europe? Somewhere nice in North Africa?

If....IF the moron Sean Penn did turn him in, Sean had better increase the number of people on his personal protection detail. I never cared for Mr.Penn ; I see him as a very loud mouthed liberal and tree hugger of the worse kind. I never seen Sean Penn as smart, or intellectual, or having the ability to deduce - he just has the ability to run his loud mouth.

But in the better of things, a drug lord did get captured, and as multiple media outlets are reporting.....Mr.Guzman is facing extradition to the United States.

It could have been worse for Guzman; he could have been killed like Pablo Escabar.

Who did kill Escobar? Hmmmmm? ;)

Shadow 355

Escaped from Prison, and elected to hide out in Mexico. Dumbass. Did he not know that the Mexican Government and "The Americans" was looking for him?

A man with his money and resources should have left the country - but I guess he was not smart enough for that. Did he not have enough money and resources to hide out in Europe? Somewhere nice in North Africa?

If....IF the moron Sean Penn did turn him in, Sean had better increase the number of people on his personal protection detail. I never cared for Mr.Penn ; I see him as a very loud mouthed liberal and tree hugger of the worse kind. I never seen Sean Penn as smart, or intellectual, or having the ability to deduce - he just has the ability to run his loud mouth.

But in the better of things, a drug lord did get captured, and as multiple media outlets are reporting.....Mr.Guzman is facing extradition to the United States.

It could have been worse for Guzman; he could have been killed like Pablo Escabar.

Who did kill Escobar? Hmmmmm? ;)

Shadow 355

Liberals think Sean Penn is a brilliant scholar and wordy intellectual. Hell...he has ACTED like so many important people in his life how can be not be a beacon of wisdom.

Actors and rappers....liberals find them to be the wisest people in society.

Liberals ARE phoneys so they admire people who play fake roles really well.

Guzman's latest capture!!

Guzman was recaptured in his home state of Sinaloa, six months after his Hollywood-like escape from a maximum-security prison near Mexi

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com Mexican Drug Lord 'El Chapo' Wanted to Make Biopic

Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman, 56, looked pudgy, bowed and much like his wanted photos when he arrived in Mexico City from Mazatlan in Sinaloa state. He was marched by masked marines across the airport tarmac to a helicopter waiting to whisk him to jail.

Read more at Mexico captures most-wanted drug lord

i just bet the muslime mulatto is really depressed this morning. :up: .... :lmao:

And what is this has anything related to Obama?

Forum List

Back