Gypsy is different than Cigan

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
Even modern germans do not say "Zigeuner" anymore but "Gypsy", because Gypsy is cool, it is not really a slur... Eventhough some extremist gypsy activists claim gypsy is a racial slur too but not to me, i dont like cigan too, doesnt sound cool, but gypsy is ok

I must really be drunk. I'm seeing triple. :alcoholic:

triple.jpg

And steal shit too...
There are people who steal in every race, dont you think its racist to generalise someone by birth as a thief, like me for example i give you my word that im not a thieve... just because im born with a certain genetic fingerprint do you think you should call me a thieve? Usually that is considered racist and bad to say such things

There are people who steal in every race, dont you think its racist to generalise someone by birth as a thief, like me for example i give you my word that im not a thieve... just because im born with a certain genetic fingerprint do you think you should call me a thieve? Usually that is considered racist and bad to say such things
Are you in your birth country? And if no; do you now, or have you ever recieved government supplied financial assistance?

Are you in your birth country? And if no; do you now, or have you ever recieved government supplied financial assistance?

Seems like a rhetoric question, because people know me here, you too... Seems like you are saying i am thieve, or occupier, intruder, criminal too... seems like you are a neo-nazi your avatar seems like that too... i think it makes no sense to appeal to your common sense then....

Seems like a rhetoric question, because people know me here, you too... Seems like you are saying i am thieve, or occupier, intruder, criminal too... seems like you are a neo-nazi your avatar seems like that too... i think it makes no sense to appeal to your common sense then....
You didn't answer the question... And BTW, your the only retard on this site who posts pictures of themselves in Nazi uniforms...

Do you really think they steal turds?

Unfortunately that exists, and is unfortunately what i dont know if it is the majority as in over fifty percent of the population of roma, i doubt it that over fifty percent steal but it is common enough and a characterisation of roma, unfortuanately i dont denie it. but the former miss czech republic is roma too and she is elegant (won title miss elegance) and she doesnt stole etc.

I made a video with informations of portrayal of roma in masse media, but same is true about portrayal by alt-right in social media, they also photoshopp roma to make them more ugly, i noticed that not always some are really ugly, but they would some AI photoshopps are really good fakes, i know that, roma are not that monstrous looking like portrayed, it is to make them as if they are not human beings

if someone wants he can watch my videos they are shot but the message is there

Forum List

Back