🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Had humane Israel behave like Islamo-Arabs targeting civilians...

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.

"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

See Arab "democracy" here HAMAS KILL FATAH PEAPLE IN GAZA

United States President John F. Kennedy: Salute To Israel
Israel, we salute you. We honor your progress and your determination and your spirit. But in the midst of our rejoicing we do not forget your peril. We know that no other nation in this world lives out its days in an atmosphere of such constant tension and fear. We know that no other nation in this world is surrounded on every side by such violent hate and prejudice

For peace is all Israel asks, no more – a peace that will “beat swords into plowshares and spears into pruning-hooks”; a peace that will enable the desert to “rejoice and blossom as the rose,” “when the wicked cease from troubling and the weary be at rest.” Then, and only then, will the world have witnessed the complete fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy “Tzee-Yon B’Meeshpat Teepadeh” – “Zion shall be redeemed through justice.” And all of us here, and there, and everywhere will then be able to say to each other with faith and with confidence, in our coming and in our going: “Shalom” – peace! Peace be with you, now and forever.

Remarks by Senator John F. Kennedy at Yankee Stadium on April 29, 1956 | Finding Camelot

Historian Paul Johnson, Author, "History of Christianity" and "History of the Jewish People"
The lack of symmetry between the risks taken by Arabs and by Israelis is one result of a different view of the sanctity of human life. The Jewish faith was the first religion to preach this sanctity and to magnify the value of each individual human being in the eyes of his Creator — hence, equally, in other human beings. This is the main reason that Mosaic law differs so markedly in humanity and reason from all the other fiercely retributive codes of the ancient Near East. The value placed on human life by Jews has steadily increased over the centuries, as a response to persecution and, above all, to the Nazi attempt at extermination of the entire people. Israel itself was created as a refuge and fortress in which Jewish lives would be safe from annihilation. It is thus the physical embodiment of the principle that individual life is sacred.

By contrast, the Islamic-Arab concept of "the war of the martyrs" places no value on human life except as a sacrifice in the holy war. A warrior gains infinitely more by losing his life than by preserving it, for then he gains eternal life, and his status as a martyr is enhanced by the number of dead Israelis — "sons and daughters of Satan" — whom he takes with him.

Hamas Constitution
Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it"

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews."

Allah is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Koran its constitution: Jihad is its path and death for the sake of Allah is the loftiest of its wishes.

"I swear by the holder of Mohammed's soul that I would like to invade and be killed for the sake of Allah, then invade and be killed, and then invade again and be killed."

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

I solemnly pledge to do my utmost to uphold the fair name of the Jews -- because bigotry in any form is an affront to us all.

"I have a dream" for peace in the Middle East / King's special bond with Israel
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvr2Cxuh2Wk]Martin Luther King Jr: "Israel... is one of the great outpost of democracy in the world" - YouTube[/ame]

See Arab "democracy" here HAMAS KILL FATAH PEAPLE IN GAZA
MLK also exposed "anti zonism" as anti-Semitism.

Congressional Record, V. 148, Pt. 1, January 23, 2002 to February 13, 2002, p. 426 (Congress - Government Printing Office)
During his lifetime King witnessed the birth of Israel and the continuing struggle to build a nation. He consistently reiterated his stand on the Israel- Arab conflict, stating "Israel's right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable." It was no accident that King emphasized "security" in his statements on the Middle East.

On March 25, 1968, less than two weeks before his tragic death, he spoke out with clarity and directness stating, "peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity. I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy.
link

Near East report: Vol. 23, (1979), p. 158
Ten days before he was murdered in 1968, when the four-year old PLO was already waging war against Israel, King told the Rabbinical Assembly: "Peace for Israel means security, and we must stand with all our might to protect its right to exist, its territorial integrity and the right to use whatever sea lanes it needs...
link

:lol: :clap2: :lol:

"Allah, Kill All Americans And Jews"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7rls9eRKyo]Islam: Oh Allah - Kill all Jews and Americans! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
^ Moderate Islam wishes to end Israel as well.

That's what Iron Dome is all about.
President Barack Obama will ask Congress to provide $205 million to Israel to spur production and deployment of a new short-range rocket defense system
The money comes on top of annual U.S. assistance to Israel.

According to the State Department, U.S. military aid to Israel in 2009 totaled $2.55 billion. This will increase to $3 billion in 2012, and will total $3.15 billion a year from 2013 to 2018.
Obama seeks $205 million for Israel rocket shield | Reuters

That's what Iron Dome is all about.
President Barack Obama will ask Congress to provide $205 million to Israel to spur production and deployment of a new short-range rocket defense system
The money comes on top of annual U.S. assistance to Israel.

According to the State Department, U.S. military aid to Israel in 2009 totaled $2.55 billion. This will increase to $3 billion in 2012, and will total $3.15 billion a year from 2013 to 2018.
Obama seeks $205 million for Israel rocket shield | Reuters

Total US aid in 2010 is : $52.7 billion
(Out of that $11 billion goes to Afghanistan but this somehow doesn't bother you)
This makes the $3 billion going to Israel about 5.6% of the total.

You seem to be upset about the US spending 2.8 billion $ on Israel however you are silent about the remaining 49.9 billion $, I wonder why is that ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

Last edited:
How is that "exposes" me as a hypocrite ?

Ahmed Yassin is not just a random guy out of the street,his involvement in terrorism was not a secret.
As opposed to people whom the Hamas were executing who may or may not be guilty of the crimes they are accused of.

How is that "exposes" me as a hypocrite ?

Ahmed Yassin is not just a random guy out of the street,his involvement in terrorism was not a secret.
As opposed to people whom the Hamas were executing who may or may not be guilty of the crimes they are accused of.

A guy in a wheelchair was a threat to israel?
thought crime?

250,000 phone calls [in Gaza op.] for Arabs to evacuate... seems too much. It is on the expense of saving lives/hunting down terrorists.

250,000 phone calls [in Gaza op.] for Arabs to evacuate... seems too much. It is on the expense of saving lives/hunting down terrorists.

No, it's a form of physiological terrorism

Beating your disobedient muslima is spousal terrorism in the religion of terrorism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efktSi0MiIY]Palestinian cleric: How to gently beat your wife - YouTube[/ame]

Farting in an elevator is a form of physiological terrorism. Warning people to evacuate a combat zone is a humane action that shows concern for the lives and welfare of non combatants.

Farting in an elevator is a form of physiological terrorism. Warning people to evacuate a combat zone is a humane action that shows concern for the lives and welfare of non combatants.

Jos is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. The cow meant "psychological" not physiological.

Forum List

Back