HAHAHAHAHA Hollywood's Grammys viewership dropped by 53%

He was way more sane than most at that level. Dare I say the most sane at that level of expertise, talent and fame.

You can't be an International superstar from your infancy to middle age without losing some touch with reality. Just look at Mozart.

Yeah, when you continuously snub the best performers (due to racism) for decades and decades and decades, and they finally decided they've had enough that they boycott it, including many of the artists, nominated and not, that's what happens.

Why do you think the ratings tanked this year OP?
The pop music of today sucks. Period.

Maurice White and Earth, Wind & Fire.
Not bad, but Michael Jackson blew them out the box, in every category.
Truth be told, I really never cared much for pop. Even as a teen/young adult during the 80s and 90s, when music was still at least decent. My background is actually in REAL music. Jazz, Classical, Blues and R&B especially. I do like some arena rock, Toto and Journey especially. Hate metal and absolutely despise country (with all due respect to my dad who IS a C&W guitarist, but from the old school)

Yeah, when you continuously snub the best performers (due to racism) for decades and decades and decades, and they finally decided they've had enough that they boycott it, including many of the artists, nominated and not, that's what happens.

Like I said, as a musician of nearly 40 years' experience, I've kept an ear on the industry and it has declined into nothing but vulgar noise.

The real music of today is K-Pop

https _hypebeast.com_wp-content_blogs.dir_6_files_2019_07_best-k-pop-girl-bands-groups-blackpi...jpg

Wake up you stupid progressive twats. NO ONE wants to hear the bullshit you're peddling.

---- and??

Do you buy TV advertising, or do you sell it?

I've never understood why anyone would watch ANY of these "award show" circle jerks. But a decline (or a rise) in their ratings is of no consequence to anyone but the advertisers.

The replays I saw were obscene.
Black women can't perform without sticking their fat asses out as far as they can get them.
Sherilla wags overly protruding butt, herilla is mesmerized and dives in for a humping . Baby comes, daddy goes, baby grows up and gets killed, repeat cycle

Like I said, as a musician of nearly 40 years' experience, I've kept an ear on the industry and it has declined into nothing but vulgar noise.
I'm right there with you.

What I want to know is if this song from Alison Krauss was even submitted for anything.

Also I would love to know if anything more from her will be released this year besides this duet.

God bless you and Alison always!!!

Holly (a fan of the former leading Grammy winning lady since 1994)

P.S. May a new album from her get released before the current eligibility period is done. She has a title to reclaim! :) :) :)

Wake up you stupid progressive twats. NO ONE wants to hear the bullshit you're peddling.
So, only progressives listen to music?
Evi fucking dently ! Why do you thing those stupid repugs are pissed off all the time? All they do is watch Tucker the Fucker Carlson.

So, only progressives listen to music?
Evi fucking dently ! Why do you thing those stupid repugs are pissed off all the time? All they do is watch Tucker the Fucker Carlson.
Can I get a pig Latin translator anyone?

You complain a lot

Forum List

Back