Haitian immigrants helped revive a struggling Ohio town. Then neo-Nazis turned up

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

These people saved a dying town before nazis started attacking them. Vance, Trump, Loomer et al.

This is not how civilised societies work.

Since Harris handed trump his arse in Philly he is showing his true character, ugly and nasty.

I fully expect him to goosestep on the stage at his next Nuremberg rally. His nazi supporters will love it.

These people saved a dying town before nazis started attacking them. Vance, Trump, Loomer et al.

Since Harris handed trump his arse in Philly he is showing his true character, ugly and nasty.

I fully expect him to goosestep on the stage at his next Nuremberg rally. His nazi supporters will love it.
Trump’s baseless vilification of immigrants has long been a tactic of the fascist right.

Will the way Trump and the Republicans haven been smearing and attacking Ohio move Ohio back into the blue column?

Are they any states left that Trump and the Republicans don't hate?

Why does the right hate almost all of the USA?

Let me get this straight, your claiming there's no proof of Haitians killing animals and other crimes by claiming neo-nazis infiltrating the town yet you have no proof to support your spin.

That is so silly, Ahmed.

Forum List

Back