Haley Calls Trump Campaign to the Carpet

Too funny, leading by 10 points. You have early onset Biden's.

Haley would have been ripped to shreds by the Dems and the MSM by now.

BTW. Trump did a long interview on X with Elon Musk, so I have no idea what Haley or anyone is talking about.

Last edited:
Everything she says about the Trump campaign is dead on and echo what many of us have been pointing out.

Welp, she has a point. But then, she is only stating the obvious that I've been saying for weeks. And I was even LESS impressed with the garbled mumbling of Trump on Twitter with Musk the other night when, for what I could tell, the time and audience could have been put to far better use. It makes me question whether Trump has the sea-worthiness to make to office again against someone who ISN'T 93 and using a walker! I'm not sure of the efficacy of Haley as a prime candidate herself for the GOP, but I agree that once again, the GOP have seemingly brought a checkers board to a chess match.

Everything she says about the Trump campaign is dead on and echo what many of us have been pointing out. If this woman were the nominee she'd be leading Harris by ten points right now. MAGA wanted the clown car instead.

What good is going after Kamala's record if she has been "UNBURDENED" by her record and the Gaslighting Campaign has created a brand new Kamala who can be anything she says she is? That seems to be the new fantasy world that the Democrats have created. Just say pretty words, steal Trump's policies and the Media Machine will swear it was yours.

Forum List

Back