Halloween Themed Game

As long as I can

TP.jpg

img_3637_funny-jokes-flaming-bag-of-poop-prank.jpg

stock-photo-upset-jack-o-lantern-looking-at-smashed-pumpkin-2950105.jpg

I'll play..

Sure, just don't make me a werewolf cuz that would be too obvious, LOL.
If I was designing based on names rather than randomness (which is terrible modfing and would never happen) you would be a miller.

You know that I always get investigated by a cop whether I am town or scum in these games so that would be really, really bad for me.

LOL

The general rule for millers is to claim post 1. That way if a cop gets a guilty they know why.

genraly yes, but it also most of the time ends up be policy vig/lynch n1/d2

i can also look over setup if needed

Thinking of this set-up with 8 players:

1 Mafia (maybe call this role a ghoul for this game?)
1 Jack of All Trades
1 Vampire
5 VT's (might call them spirits)

@Wake @ScarletRage Does this seem balanced?

If more players are interested once it's set and posted, more roles will be added. :)

I'd like to have about 4 more people in. If that happens, I'll add in a Psychiatrist and Serial Killer.

Unsure what the vampire does.

I can try balancing it, but Titus likely knows more on how to do so.

Jack of All Trades is a multi-role with the ability to investigate and block. Sorta like a doc, cop, and roleblocker rolled into one. Only one ability can be used at a time though. They'll also be limited in how many blocks and investigations can be used.

Vampire (town) is alignment changing. If night killed, has the option to come back as a werewolf (as scum).

1 Jack of All Trades
1 Vampire

If more players are interested once it's set and posted, more roles will be added. :)

I'd like to have about 4 more people in. If that happens, I'll add in a Psychiatrist and Serial Killer.

does vampire beocme mafia aligned? if so it seems kinda bad to have it solo due to the fact it becomes instant confirmed scum if it ever gets lynched.
whats to stop vampire from claiming day 1 and just be a confirmed ic basicly?
what would joats abilities be?

1 Jack of All Trades
1 Vampire

does vampire beocme mafia aligned? if so it seems kinda bad to have it solo due to the fact it becomes instant confirmed scum if it ever gets lynched.
whats to stop vampire from claiming day 1 and just be a confirmed ic basicly?
what would joats abilities be?

JOAT will have 2x Doc, 2x Roleblocker, 2x Cop.

Still trying to figure out how the vampire will work out. Vampire, if lynched, stays town when it dies and wont have the option to be resurrected. If targeted by scum at night, it has the option to come back on the day it chooses as scum. If the player comes back immediately, I'll make an announcement in the game thread that a vampire has been spotted instead of the usual NK post. Noone, except that player and scum, will know who the vampire/werewolf is.

JOAT already has too much power with that kind of stuff in a 1 man scum team.
JOAT should be 1-shot Doc + Cop and nothing else

Vampire should instead be a mafia traitor who if he gets nked, instead gets recurited but impost the following on it.

gernal:
it shows guilty
it does not know the mafia ally
it has no nk

while unrecurited:
it has no powers
if gould gets lynch it sucides and town auto-wins

when it gets recurited:
it can act out facitona kill
they gain a night chat
it must also be lynched

i would also have it that the goul knows who vampire is so he doesnt have to random shoot to try to find him

@ika, if 4 more players join and another mafia slot is added, is it still too much for the JOAT to have the 2x abilites? OR just leave them at 1x and add a PR for town?

@ika, if 4 more players join and another mafia slot is added, is it still too much for the JOAT to have the 2x abilites? OR just leave them at 1x and add a PR for town?

so now 12 p?

if thats the case i could see vampire being back to the "NK=WW"

i could see it working out for 2 shots then: 2-shot Doc+2-Shot Cop
HOWEVER: i would make one of the VT a hidden backup
what i mean by that is that if the first JOAT dies, a random VT gains the reaming charges of the first JOAT.

I would also consider making the Vampire Macho just so it cant act as an IC role and JOAT heals it

IC? I'm fairly new to this, so what does that mean?

IC means inexperience-challenged.

They're players on the main site who act as teachers while playing with newbies in Newbie games. Even while Scum they must be honest when it comes to all of the information on how to play the game correctly. And by correctly, that means how the majority prefers playing... which changes frequently.

I don't mind the open set-up. I was hoping to keep it simple and challenging, but the more that's been suggested, the more complicated it's getting. :ack-1:

It's the first one I've ever thrown together, as though ya'll can't already tell. :laugh:

if you would like to keep it hidden you can pm me ohterwise we can continue here, i was fully awate it waas most likely going to be open tbh

Forum List

Back