Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Their colour has nothing to do with it you moron. Israel is a tiny country and cannot just accept all the waves of people that come to their border.
IT IS ISRAEL. IT IS PROMISED LAND FROM GOD FOR ALL Jews...not just the white ones.
There are many Black Israeli citizens. Get you racist head out your ass
Yeah...and they get beaten by racist Jew cops.
How many times has that happened?
Quite a few...this time...it was just caught on tape and the victim was an IDF solder...causing minor outrage among the racist Jews.
Well then post links from the other alleged attacks.

IT IS ISRAEL. IT IS PROMISED LAND FROM GOD FOR ALL Jews...not just the white ones.
Quite a few...this time...it was just caught on tape and the victim was an IDF solder...causing minor outrage among the racist Jews.
If you actually care...you would do the research yourself...or just watch a newscast that talks about how the Jews treat black in Israel.

I would provide a link, but I have dealt with many a racist on USMB. They always dismiss the link, call it a lie, ignore it or run away...so I encourage you, that if you are not a Jew hate monger....to look up the info yourself and educate yourself.

Oh yeah,...and you racist Jews..you should look up the Law of Return,

You call Jews hateful, and then say the ovens are opening up for them. You're a dumb hypocrite.
If that is what it takes to re-educate these assholes and if that is what is needed to get these racists assholes to follow God's word as opposed to hate.

If you actually care...you would do the research yourself...or just watch a newscast that talks about how the Jews treat black in Israel.

I would provide a link, but I have dealt with many a racist on USMB. They always dismiss the link, call it a lie, ignore it or run away...so I encourage you, that if you are not a Jew hate monger....to look up the info yourself and educate yourself.

You made the claim, not me.

But it's looking like you took one incident and turned it into "Black Israelis get beaten by racist Jew cops" .

You call Jews hateful, and then say the ovens are opening up for them. You're a dumb hypocrite.
If that is what it takes to re-educate these assholes and if that is what is needed to get these racists assholes to follow God's word as opposed to hate.

What's worse, being a racist ass hole or throwing people into an oven ?

Depends...are we throwing racist Jews into the oven for perverting the word of God in the name of hate?

But it's looking like you took one incident and turned it into "Black Israelis get beaten by racist Jew cops" .
Sorry, Ismael...I am well informed. I know the truth and have independently verified racism against blacks n Israel.

Depends...are we throwing racist Jews into the oven for perverting the word of God in the name of hate?

What does God say about murder??

What does God say about murder??
Have you ever read the OT?

Sorry, Ismael...I am well informed. I know the truth and have independently verified racism against blacks n Israel.

I never said there weren't racist incidents in Israel. I was talking about your claim that on several occasions , Blacks have been beaten by police.

There are many racist incidents in the U.S as well, so should I call Christians a racist people ?

I never said there weren't racist incidents in Israel. I was talking about your claim that on several occasions , Blacks have been beaten by police.

There are many racist incidents in the U.S as well, so should I call Christians a racist people ?
Again, you should educate yourself. As for the US...Jews are spreadng their hate hear too...just read a Jroc or Ghook thread.

Again, you should educate yourself. As for the US...Jews are spreadng their hate hear too...just read a Jroc or Ghook thread.

Do you know what bigotry is ? Because you are doing an excellent job portraying it.

Translation: I have no proof to back up my claim because I am a liar.

Why don't you read some of your posts in this thread to see what hate really is.

:lol: Judicial review I think you might be one of the few ntelligent members on USMB. You get it...why can't these other idiots get it?

Hey dipshit, please tell me where Israel has their 'Statue of Liberty" with a plaque like ours does. And mainly tell me how Jewish those Sudanese are and where it says they are.
It is called the Torah. It says that srael is promised land...for ALL Jews...not just white racist Jews. ...Dipshit.

You are stuck on the idea of black and white. It began not out of color but because police ruffed up a soldier they were trying to arrest.
The few other incidences that have been cited are of an ethiopian woman trying to board a bus and the drive made a comment about her not owning shoes and not letting her on the bus.
Neither should have been dealt with in those manners but they each had valid reasons for the action.
Yes, ethiopians tend to be below the average income but many also have a problem with hebrew. Just because an ethiopian might try to buy a home, it does not mean their bid is accepted. It does not automatically mean it is an issue of race. Ethiopians don't hold to some of the laws of passover to remove all trace of leavening from the home and might prefer to hand wash and hang clothing outside instead of use a mechanical dryer. Some neighborhoods feel it bring down property value and have ordinances against it. There are a lot of little reason why some communities decide on these things but if you want to live there yo must sign contracts to that effect. Some communities actually have to vote on who is allowed to join.
If you are familar with condos in large cities, you will realize they are much the same.

Color is your hang up, but for jews it can be quite different. Orthodox can be quite closed community and not being the right jew trying to move in to their neighborhood can be problematic. It is like not being from the right click not sitting at certain tables for lunch in school. Yes they have to be more accepting but they are discerned for the purity of their faith.
They have that right within the law to some extent but often they take it too far. Most people see it as wrong but they see it as protective of their faith.
There are neighborhoods in the US that restrict radio or the use of car on the sabbath. Stores sell only kosher items because that is who they cater to. When you pick a home you look for the right community that suits you not just the house or price. Some areas have less planning for children, some have age restriction, some don't want outdoor holiday lights or decoration in the front yard, some don't permit owners to bring commercial vehicles to their driveway or car ports, some don't permit cars on the streets at night, some don't permit pets or have restrictions on the type of pet and behavior, some don't permit yard sales or street parties.
Not everything is about color.

It is about color...Jews don't beat up poor white Jews...do they. Do racist Israeli cops beat up white IDF soldiers? Jews are making the same mistakes...God is going to punish them.

:lol: Judicial review I think you might be one of the few ntelligent members on USMB. You get it...why can't these other idiots get it?

They are stuck in their own made up stagnant minds that they can't identify reality if it smacked them in the ass. Very few intelligent people on this board and you and me make up about 50% of them.

It is about color...Jews don't beat up poor white Jews...do they. Do racist Israeli cops beat up white IDF soldiers? Jews are making the same mistakes...God is going to punish them.

There has only been one incident of cops beating a Black soldier (his colour had nothing to do with it). Why do you keep making it seem like it's a regular occurrence ?

Forum List

Back