Hamas announces a ceasefire!

You just totally lost my respect dude. This guy nutz is a worm.
You must be a neo-Jew...spewing your hate like it is all the rave.

Oh...and this wasn't in the humor forum to start out with, now was it.

Again, you've been spewing non stop hatred of Jews in this thread alone, so who do you think you are calling someone else hateful?
I don't hate Jews...I am dissapointed with their hate and their perversion of God's word. EVERY JEW...black or white is promised that land of milk and honey. The white Jewry wants to take away God's promise from blacks. I am sorry your hate doesn't let you see that basic tenant.
You don't hate Jews, yet you suggested throwing them in the oven and called the Holocaust a lesson for the Jews.
I suggested tey need to be re-educated. The idea of racist Jewa ia unsettling. All of the black Americans that fought and worked to secure their freedom...and now they show their appreciation by denyng black Jews entry into their rghtful land and they show their love by attacking and brutally beating Black Jews who serve to defend their nation.

Yes, they need to be re-educated. They need to appreciate the effects of hate and racism. Hopefully it won't take the Germans making lampshades out of their skin...but f that s what it takes...so be it.

You're suggesting mass murder because some people are racist. Do you think that's normal ?

You must be a neo-Jew...spewing your hate like it is all the rave.

Oh...and this wasn't in the humor forum to start out with, now was it.

Again, you've been spewing non stop hatred of Jews in this thread alone, so who do you think you are calling someone else hateful?
I don't hate Jews...I am dissapointed with their hate and their perversion of God's word. EVERY JEW...black or white is promised that land of milk and honey. The white Jewry wants to take away God's promise from blacks. I am sorry your hate doesn't let you see that basic tenant.
You don't hate Jews, yet you suggested throwing them in the oven and called the Holocaust a lesson for the Jews.
I suggested tey need to be re-educated. The idea of racist Jewa ia unsettling. All of the black Americans that fought and worked to secure their freedom...and now they show their appreciation by denyng black Jews entry into their rghtful land and they show their love by attacking and brutally beating Black Jews who serve to defend their nation.

Yes, they need to be re-educated. They need to appreciate the effects of hate and racism. Hopefully it won't take the Germans making lampshades out of their skin...but f that s what it takes...so be it.

You're suggesting mass murder because some people are racist. Do you think that's normal ?
am not suggesting mass murder. I am suggesting re-education for the racist Jews in Israel. They are a disgrace to the word of God. They have been deceived by the enemy. The first time they were deceived...they killed Jesus. God knows what they will do today.

We'll we all know Isreal will fall as predicted in the bible as the end of days, and it will be surrounded by it's enemy's, so we all know what will happen to the Jews who don't believe in Jesus Christ as the son of the living God that through him is the pathway to heaven and him alone.

So... with this said, why would you guys be defending their religion or them when they sin and when their religion cuts out half the bible? Look I believe in human rights for all people, but when you do something that harms another in any way there is punishment for that by man and God. Do I care about racism? No. Is it my right to be a racist and to not like others due to skin or ethnic regon? Of course. Do I have the right to hurt you with it? No.

The topic of the thread is a lie. Truth, is the Jew and their hate for black people. May all the Jews burn in hell for being hypocrites when it comes to hate. Why is it okay for a Jew to hate, but not Germans? Fucking hypocrites.
That wasn't the topic of this thread either. Perhaps if you took your meds and tried again in half an hour? :cuckoo:
Don't worry about it. That is just nutz being the usual racist that he is.

Nuts is a racist?! Oh my gosh! Who woulda thunk?

Thanks for the heads up.

We'll we all know Isreal will fall as predicted in the bible as the end of days, and it will be surrounded by it's enemy's, so we all know what will happen to the Jews who don't believe in Jesus Christ as the son of the living God that through him is the pathway to heaven and him alone.

So... with this said, why would you guys be defending their religion or them when they sin and when their religion cuts out half the bible? Look I believe in human rights for all people, but when you do something that harms another in any way there is punishment for that by man and God. Do I care about racism? No. Is it my right to be a racist and to not like others due to skin or ethnic regon? Of course. Do I have the right to hurt you with it? No.
Well said.

The topic of the thread is a lie. Truth, is the Jew and their hate for black people. May all the Jews burn in hell for being hypocrites when it comes to hate. Why is it okay for a Jew to hate, but not Germans? Fucking hypocrites.
That wasn't the topic of this thread either. Perhaps if you took your meds and tried again in half an hour? :cuckoo:

Thanks for the heads up.
Show me one example of any racism by Nutz.

Three wasn't a charm either.

At least your screen name stands up to your comments. Nutz. Ha ha ha.
Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson.
Yo
You make comments like this, but call others hateful and hypocrites.
er dealing
Don't you have anything better to do than troll.
The Jews are the ones with the hate problem You would have thought they would have learned a lesson after the Germans educated them...nay not so...the Jewry are attacking blacks just because of their sdkin color.l
Their colour has nothing to do with it you moron. Israel is a tiny country and cannot just accept all the waves of people that come to their border.

So you are saying that the Jewish state has a right to be racist due to it being a tiny country? Dude, you just lost my support.

Who's we? Neither the OT or NT Bibles predict the fall of Israel. Jesus was a Jew, and his religion was Judaism.

Nutz your comment about opening up the ovens for the Jews was out of line. If people don't learn their lesson they will eventually. What goes around comes around. I know you don't wish killing as a means to teach them a lesson they wont be around to learn. That's no way to teach.

Thanks for the heads up.

Most of your posts in this thread, asshole.

Nutz your comment about opening up the ovens for the Jews was out of line. If people don't learn their lesson they will eventually. What goes around comes around. I know you don't wish killing as a means to teach them a lesson they wont be around to learn. That's no way to teach.
never sad that...a racist teaper Jew is trying to create a false narrative because I exposed the truth about the Jewry.

I don't understand why you're even associating yourself with this moron. You know what they say about sleeping with dogs?

Thanks for the heads up.

then it wll be easy for a jew of your stature to pont out one.

Who's we? Neither the OT or NT Bibles predict the fall of Israel. Jesus was a Jew, and his religion was Judaism.

No. Jesus was a Jew, but then he was babtized by John and became a Christian and he proved he was the son of God by dying on the cross to be resurrected, which he did and ascended into heaven. Jesus spoke out against the Jews and it was the Pharases who judged him to be crucified. There's a parable in the bible of Jesus teaching the high Jewish priest in his home by having a sinner whip his feet with purfum and the Jewish leaders were saying how can he let a sinful women do that? The Jewish temple was split in have and crumbled after Jesus died on the cross, and there is a reason for that. See my point?

Thanks for the heads up.

It's so easy to make you donkeys look like fools:

"Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson."

No. Jesus was a Jew, but then he was babtized by John and became a Christian and he proved he was the son of God by dying on the cross to be resurrected, which he did and ascended into heaven. Jesus spoke out against the Jews and it was the Pharases who judged him to be crucified. There's a parable in the bible of Jesus teaching the high Jewish priest in his home by having a sinner whip his feet with purfum and the Jewish leaders were saying how can he let a sinful women do that? The Jewish temple was split in have and crumbled after Jesus died on the cross, and there is a reason for that. See my point?
Wel, she didn't whip his feet...she cleaned his feet wth her har.

I don't understand why you're even associating yourself with this moron. You know what they say about sleeping with dogs?

Wake me up when I give a fuck what you think. You either address my point or shut up. Be an adult and choose.

Thanks for the heads up.

"Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson."
And? There is nothing racist about that statement. Quit crying wolf.

Wel, she didn't whip his feet...she cleaned his feet wth her har.

Litlle tipsy there... Oops and yes she used perfume.

Thanks for the heads up.

And? There is nothing racist about that statement. Quit crying wolf.

Who cares what it's called. It shouldn't have been said.

Forum List

Back