Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Nutz your comment about opening up the ovens for the Jews was out of line. If people don't learn their lesson they will eventually. What goes around comes around. I know you don't wish killing as a means to teach them a lesson they wont be around to learn. That's no way to teach.

I don't understand why you're even associating yourself with this moron. You know what they say about sleeping with dogs?

Wake me up when I give a fuck what you think. You either address my point or shut up. Be an adult and choose.
That's my bro!

this jew has no sense of humor, no logic and is full of hate. A day ago, I might of thought him to simply be an exception...but after learning what Jews do to blacks in Israel...he is the norm.

We'll we all know Isreal will fall as predicted in the bible as the end of days, and it will be surrounded by it's enemy's, so we all know what will happen to the Jews who don't believe in Jesus Christ as the son of the living God that through him is the pathway to heaven and him alone.

So... with this said, why would you guys be defending their religion or them when they sin and when their religion cuts out half the bible? Look I believe in human rights for all people, but when you do something that harms another in any way there is punishment for that by man and God. Do I care about racism? No. Is it my right to be a racist and to not like others due to skin or ethnic regon? Of course. Do I have the right to hurt you with it? No.

Who's we? Neither the OT or NT Bibles predict the fall of Israel. Jesus was a Jew, and his religion was Judaism.

No. Jesus was a Jew, but then he was babtized by John and became a Christian and he proved he was the son of God by dying on the cross to be resurrected, which he did and ascended into heaven. Jesus spoke out against the Jews and it was the Pharases who judged him to be crucified. There's a parable in the bible of Jesus teaching the high Jewish priest in his home by having a sinner whip his feet with purfum and the Jewish leaders were saying how can he let a sinful women do that? The Jewish temple was split in have and crumbled after Jesus died on the cross, and there is a reason for that. See my point?

What are you talking about? Jesus was a devout practicing Jew until the day he died. His followers called him rabbi and were Jews as well. They made Jesus into the Messiah of the Old Testament. Whether you believe that or not makes you a Christian.

Christianty did not come until hundreds of years after this death.

We'll we all know Isreal will fall as predicted in the bible as the end of days, and it will be surrounded by it's enemy's, so we all know what will happen to the Jews who don't believe in Jesus Christ as the son of the living God that through him is the pathway to heaven and him alone.

So... with this said, why would you guys be defending their religion or them when they sin and when their religion cuts out half the bible? Look I believe in human rights for all people, but when you do something that harms another in any way there is punishment for that by man and God. Do I care about racism? No. Is it my right to be a racist and to not like others due to skin or ethnic regon? Of course. Do I have the right to hurt you with it? No.

Didn't you say that you say that you were one of the most intelligent posters on USMB?

Show me one example of any racism by Nutz.

Most of your posts in this thread, asshole.
then it wll be easy for a jew of your stature to pont out one.

It's so easy to make you donkeys look like fools:

"Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson."
And? There is nothing racist about that statement. Quit crying wolf.

Who cares what it's called. It shouldn't have been said.
Sure it should have been said. The audacity of any Jew spewing hate...any Jew beatingb lacks because they are black s outrageous. These Jews should be condeming the jhate in Israel...instead they justify and agree with it.

Nutz your comment about opening up the ovens for the Jews was out of line. If people don't learn their lesson they will eventually. What goes around comes around. I know you don't wish killing as a means to teach them a lesson they wont be around to learn. That's no way to teach.

I don't understand why you're even associating yourself with this moron. You know what they say about sleeping with dogs?

Wake me up when I give a fuck what you think. You either address my point or shut up. Be an adult and choose.
That's my bro!

this jew has no sense of humor, no logic and is full of hate. A day ago, I might of thought him to simply be an exception...but after learning what Jews do to blacks in Israel...he is the norm.

Wake me up when I gave a fuck what you two actually think.

Didn't you say that you say that you were one of the most intelligent posters on USMB?
He is more intelligent than you!

Who's we? Neither the OT or NT Bibles predict the fall of Israel. Jesus was a Jew, and his religion was Judaism.

No. Jesus was a Jew, but then he was babtized by John and became a Christian and he proved he was the son of God by dying on the cross to be resurrected, which he did and ascended into heaven. Jesus spoke out against the Jews and it was the Pharases who judged him to be crucified. There's a parable in the bible of Jesus teaching the high Jewish priest in his home by having a sinner whip his feet with purfum and the Jewish leaders were saying how can he let a sinful women do that? The Jewish temple was split in have and crumbled after Jesus died on the cross, and there is a reason for that. See my point?

What are you talking about? Jesus was a devout practicing Jew until the day he died. His followers called him rabbi and were Jews as well. They made Jesus into the Messiah of the Old Testament. Whether you believe that or not makes you a Christian.

Only the jews believe this. Not Christians. How about you explain for the class why that is and why every Christian bible has what is called the NEW testament.

:lol: Whatever.

To be honest the guy makes some pretty valid points and has some funny threads in the flame thread. but after what I saw here I just lost all respect.

"Stay away from the gas chambers...I am encouraging the Germans to re-open them. Obviously you Jews haven't learned your lesson."

Who cares what it's called. It shouldn't have been said.
Sure it should have been said. The audacity of any Jew spewing hate...any Jew beatingb lacks because they are black s outrageous. These Jews should be condeming the jhate in Israel...instead they justify and agree with it.

Regardless they shouldn't be killed for it. No body should be killed for being a racist or bigot.

never sad that...a racist teaper Jew is trying to create a false narrative because I exposed the truth about the Jewry.

Wow, so you actually believe that you exposed something?? That's pretty pathetic. The only thing that was exposed was your hatred and bigotry.

To be honest the guy makes some pretty valid points and has some funny threads in the flame thread. but after what I saw here I just lost all respect.

Well if that's the case, it's possible he has been brainwashed recently.

Only the jews believe this. Not Christians. How about you explain for the class why that is and why every Christian bible has what is called the NEW testament.

Christians believe this too. To believe in the New Testament you have to believe in the Old Testament. Jesus was a practicing Jewish rabbi who preached from the Old Testament. According to Christanity, which came after Jesus died, Jesus was the fulfillment of the Old Testament.

what is sad is a person like you that has been spewing misinformation has 25,000 post of bullshit. That's not my tragedy that is a tragedy for this board USMB. I'm way above you and you aren't even on my feet. You dug your grave and I'm just filling it for you.

Christians believe this too. To be'ieve in the New Testament you have to believe in the Old Testament. According to Christanity, which came after Jesus died, Jesus was the fulfillment of the Old Testament.

We do believe in the old but the new testament is what we go off of not the old. Remember Jesus was crucified, resurrected in the new testament not the old. Jesus showed the Jewish people the new way to live by God and at the end they didn't like it due to their ego's and pride and murdered Jesus by condemning him. Who paid Judus to deceive Jesus? The high jewish priests.

Nuts is a racist?! Oh my gosh! Who woulda thunk?

Thanks for the heads up.

Only to a fucking moron. That statement is both racist and genocidal that would come from someone with mental issues.

Only to a fucking moron. That statement is both racist and genocidal that would come from someone with mental issues.

at this point you are all fucking wrong and I'm going to have a hay day with you all.

Quit crying wolf...nothing was racist about that statement. ...you racist Jews and your victimzation. Beat up a black IDF soldier...no, no racism. But you take statements out of context and believe it to be anti-semitism. Sheesh....what a bunch of nigg3rs.

Christians believe this too. To be'ieve in the New Testament you have to believe in the Old Testament. According to Christanity, which came after Jesus died, Jesus was the fulfillment of the Old Testament.

We do believe in the old but the new testament is what we go off of not the old. Remember Jesus was crucified, resurrected in the new testament not the old. Jesus showed the Jewish people the new way to live by God and at the end they didn't like it due to their ego's and pride and murdered Jesus by condemning him. Who paid Judus to deceive Jesus?

Jesus was himself a Jew who had 11 other loyal Jewish followers.
Are you saying that a Jew was able to outsmart the son of God and get him killed by Romans? Seriously, we are talking about the son of the creator of the universe and billions of galaxies. :cuckoo:

We do believe in the old but the new testament is what we go off of not the old. Remember Jesus was crucified, resurrected in the new testament not the old. Jesus showed the Jewish people the new way to live by God and at the end they didn't like it due to their ego's and pride and murdered Jesus by condemning u're chim. Who paid Judus to deceive Jesus? The high jewish priests.

So you're trashing Jews because of something that MIGHT have happened centuries ago? Did it ever occur to you that not everyone believes in the same things as you do ?
BTW, the Romans murdered Jesus.

Forum List

Back