Hamas announces a ceasefire!

It is about color...Jews don't beat up poor white Jews...do they. Do racist Israeli cops beat up white IDF soldiers? Jews are making the same mistakes...God is going to punish them.

I don't know what was said but the police tried a few times to make the soldier move himself and his bike away from the empty lot. He resisted and a fight resulted. Even while trying to restrain him, the soldier resisted and kept struggling.
It does not appear the police want to beat him but just wanted him to move away from the spot he stopped at. It was his refusal and struggle over moving the bike that cause the fight.

:lol: Judicial review I think you might be one of the few ntelligent members on USMB. You get it...why can't these other idiots get it?

They are stuck in their own made up stagnant minds that they can't identify reality if it smacked them in the ass. Very few intelligent people on this board and you and me make up about 50% of them.

You just totally lost my respect dude. This guy nutz is a worm.

Fucking dumbass Nutz talking about racism in the humor forum. Ha ha ha.

:lol: Judicial review I think you might be one of the few ntelligent members on USMB. You get it...why can't these other idiots get it?

They are stuck in their own made up stagnant minds that they can't identify reality if it smacked them in the ass. Very few intelligent people on this board and you and me make up about 50% of them.

You must be a neo-Jew...spewing your hate like it is all the rave.

Oh...and this wasn't in the humor forum to start out with, now was it.

It is about color...Jews don't beat up poor white Jews...do they. Do racist Israeli cops beat up white IDF soldiers? Jews are making the same mistakes...God is going to punish them.

I don't know what was said but the police tried a few times to make the soldier move himself and his bike away from the empty lot. He resisted and a fight resulted. Even while trying to restrain him, the soldier resisted and kept struggling.
It does not appear the police want to beat him but just wanted him to move away from the spot he stopped at. It was his refusal and struggle over moving the bike that cause the fight.
so now we go with the last ditch effort...justification as to why Israeli's are full of hate againt black Jews. They aren't Jewish enough...they don't bend over when told to...they are too poor for shoes....:lmao: Jews are starting to sound like teapers.

so now we go with the last ditch effort...justification as to why Israeli's are full of hate againt black Jews. They aren't Jewish enough...they don't bend over when told to...they are too poor for shoes....:lmao: Jews are starting to sound like teapers.

Dumbass sick fuck still making his fake racism claims in the humor forum. :cuckoo:

Dumbass sick fuck still making his fake racism claims in the humor forum. :cuckoo:
False? You must be a Jewteaper.

While some were accidentally dropped on their head as a child, you were clearly thrown at the wall. :rofl:

Again, you've been spewing non stop hatred of Jews in this thread alone, so who do you think you are calling someone else hateful?

Ok so not only are you a dumb, hypocritical Jew hater, but you also have reading comprehension issues. What else am I going to find out about you in this thread?

Again, you've been spewing non stop hatred of Jews in this thread alone, so who do you think you are calling someone else hateful?
I don't hate Jews...I am dissapointed with their hate and their perversion of God's word. EVERY JEW...black or white is promised that land of milk and honey. The white Jewry wants to take away God's promise from blacks. I am sorry your hate doesn't let you see that basic tenant.

While some were accidentally dropped on their head as a child, you were clearly thrown at the wall. :rofl:
That one was fucking hilarious! Good job Jewcabra.

The topic of the thread is a lie. Truth, is the Jew and their hate for black people. May all the Jews burn in hell for being hypocrites when it comes to hate. Why is it okay for a Jew to hate, but not Germans? Fucking hypocrites.
That wasn't the topic of this thread either. Perhaps if you took your meds and tried again in half an hour? :cuckoo:
Don't worry about it. That is just nutz being the usual racist that he is.

Ok so not only are you a dumb, hypocritical Jew hater, but you also have reading comprehension issues. What else am I going to find out about you in this thread?
I don't know...what other truths about Jews, teapers and God's word would you like me to share?

The topic of the thread is a lie. Truth, is the Jew and their hate for black people. May all the Jews burn in hell for being hypocrites when it comes to hate. Why is it okay for a Jew to hate, but not Germans? Fucking hypocrites.
That wasn't the topic of this thread either. Perhaps if you took your meds and tried again in half an hour? :cuckoo:
I am a bigot...not a racist...get your terminology right....little lady!

actually, you're both. have a nice night.

actually, you're both. have a nice night.
If that makes you feel better about being a teaper racist...so be it.

I don't hate Jews...I am dissapointed with their hate and their perversion of God's word. EVERY JEW...black or white is promised that land of milk and honey. The white Jewry wants to take away God's promise from blacks. I am sorry your hate doesn't let you see that basic tenant.
You don't hate Jews, yet you suggested throwing them in the oven and called the Holocaust a lesson for the Jews.

You don't hate Jews, yet you suggested throwing them in the oven and called the Holocaust a lesson for the Jews.
I suggested tey need to be re-educated. The idea of racist Jewa ia unsettling. All of the black Americans that fought and worked to secure their freedom...and now they show their appreciation by denyng black Jews entry into their rghtful land and they show their love by attacking and brutally beating Black Jews who serve to defend their nation.

Yes, they need to be re-educated. They need to appreciate the effects of hate and racism. Hopefully it won't take the Germans making lampshades out of their skin...but f that s what it takes...so be it.

Forum List

Back