Hamas' unprovoked crimes against southerners continue

You tell me about your sordid relationships, you are a real sicko, into blood lust and supporting and inciting war crimes , I am not into that; you are the one pushing Hamas agenda on all of us, not me.

The international authorities confirm there is an Occupation, the International Court of Justice and the UN and many others, like The International Red Cross.

"...Zionist Hamas lovers do not establish international law..."
The intransigent opinion of a middle-level spokesman for the UN, anally fixated upon perceiving Gaza as occupied because the West Bank is occupied (in part) is nothing more than UN bureaucratic-speak and has zero relationship to the Real World.

Besides, if the co-located serving Palestinian Prime Minister - and founder and head of Hamas - says that his own territory (Gaza) is not occupied, then most of the rest of the world will be perfectly willing to believe him at his word for once.

Oh, and, by the way...

What the hell is a 'Zionist Hamas Lover'?

Makes about as much sense as a 'circular square'.

Time to take your morning meds, Mahmoud.
There is a distinct possibility that you are mentally ill, in a very real and clinical sense.

I am pushing the agenda and principles of Hamas lovers? You have flipped. Go take a tranquilizer and have a lie down. :lol:

MY opinion is you used to be human before you became a Zionist. But Zionism has sucked the humanity out of you. And then came all your Hamas lovers whose agenda and principles you now push, what a fuck up you are!

Sherri has such a lust for Israeli blood, that she keeps justifying Hamas attacks on Israel.

This is what you call a good Christian woman ?? Sherri is an insult to all good Christian women worldwide.

My opinion is Sherri used to be a Christian but is now an Islamist convert.

Watch "Israel/Gaza: Operation Cast Lead: 22 days of death and destruction || Amnesty International Canada" on YouTube

ISRAEL/GAZA: OPERATION "CAST LEAD": 22 DAYS OF DEATH AND DESTRUCTION

Israel/Gaza: Operation "Cast Lead": 22 days of death and destruction

http://www.amnesty.org/en/library/info/MDE15/015/2009

AMNESTY says Hamas did not kill the children in Cast Lead, Israel did, over 300 children all killed by Israel and Hamas did not use children as human shields, AMNESTYs findings.

I guess that photo must be a child Israel used as a human shield in Cast Lead, Amnesty did find Israel used Palestinian children as human shields. Horrible thing, the IDF FORCING his mother to dress him like that. Were you holding a gun to her head or were you the one taking the photo?

AMNESTY reports Israel unlawfully targeted children.

[B,[/B]
Hamas killed those children, using them as human shields, calling them "martyrs" and offering them as bait just so they can kill one more Jews.

Always remembering the classic image-

Resizer.ashx

Last edited by a moderator:
Bullseye!

IAF footage shows the air strike retaliation Thursday following Gaza's missile barrage.

By Ari Yashar
First Publish: 1/16/2014, 4:45 PM

A barrage of rockets hurtled from Hamas-controlled Gaza towards the city of Ashkelon on Wednesday night, leading to an airstrike retaliation by the IAF on Thursday morning.

The IDF released dramatic video from the explosive air strike on a concealed rocket launcher and Hamas military site; the latter immediately set off chain detonations of the weapons stored at the site, as indicated with red arrows. The video can be viewed here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmu-2yUbg70]IAF Strike on Gaza Terror Sites 16.1.14 - YouTube[/ame]

Five of the rockets fired from Gaza were intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile system, while several other rockets may have exploded in open areas. There were no reports of physical injuries or damages caused by the barrage, and the “Red Alert” rocket siren successfully sounded prior to the explosions.

“The IDF sees as very serious any firing at Israeli territory and will continue to act strongly against anyone who uses terror against the State of Israel,” noted the IDF statement, adding that the Hamas terrorist group is held as directly responsible for the attacks.

Video: IAF Strikes Blow Up Gaza Terror Sites - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

You posted an article and supported what Hamas officials were saying.

Zionism certainly has done a number on you.

I am pushing the agenda and principles of Hamas lovers? You have flipped. Go take a tranquilizer and have a lie down. :lol:

MY opinion is you used to be human before you became a Zionist. But Zionism has sucked the humanity out of you. And then came all your Hamas lovers whose agenda and principles you now push, what a fuck up you are!

My opinion is Sherri used to be a Christian but is now an Islamist convert.

There is a distinct possibility you shall die and burn in hell for eternity.

You tell me about your sordid relationships, you are a real sicko, into blood lust and supporting and inciting war crimes , I am not into that; you are the one pushing Hamas agenda on all of us, not me.

The international authorities confirm there is an Occupation, the International Court of Justice and the UN and many others, like The International Red Cross.

The intransigent opinion of a middle-level spokesman for the UN, anally fixated upon perceiving Gaza as occupied because the West Bank is occupied (in part) is nothing more than UN bureaucratic-speak and has zero relationship to the Real World.

Besides, if the co-located serving Palestinian Prime Minister - and founder and head of Hamas - says that his own territory (Gaza) is not occupied, then most of the rest of the world will be perfectly willing to believe him at his word for once.

Oh, and, by the way...

What the hell is a 'Zionist Hamas Lover'?

Makes about as much sense as a 'circular square'.

Time to take your morning meds, Mahmoud.
There is a distinct possibility that you are mentally ill, in a very real and clinical sense.

783.jpg

Yuval Abeba (4) was playing in his Sukkah in Sderot, 2004, when he was directly hit by rocket fire from Gaza, critically injured, died at the hospital.

Last edited:
Bullseye!

IAF footage shows the air strike retaliation Thursday following Gaza's missile barrage.

By Ari Yashar

First Publish: 1/16/2014, 4:45 PM

A barrage of rockets hurtled from Hamas-controlled Gaza towards the city of Ashkelon on Wednesday night, leading to an airstrike retaliation by the IAF on Thursday morning.

The IDF released dramatic video from the explosive air strike on a concealed rocket launcher and Hamas military site; the latter immediately set off chain detonations of the weapons stored at the site, as indicated with red arrows. The video can be viewed here:

IAF Strike on Gaza Terror Sites 16.1.14 - YouTube

Five of the rockets fired from Gaza were intercepted by the Iron Dome anti-missile system, while several other rockets may have exploded in open areas. There were no reports of physical injuries or damages caused by the barrage, and the “Red Alert” rocket siren successfully sounded prior to the explosions.

“The IDF sees as very serious any firing at Israeli territory and will continue to act strongly against anyone who uses terror against the State of Israel,” noted the IDF statement, adding that the Hamas terrorist group is held as directly responsible for the attacks.

Video: IAF Strikes Blow Up Gaza Terror Sites - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

Excellent!

Just look at those secondaries, as the munitions went up!

Lovely.

Nicely done, Israel !

781.jpg

Dorit Inso (2) was in her crib when Hamas' rocket his the backyard, in block 13 in Sderot. her family was injured, she was killed on the spot

One day Hamas will realize that for each rocket fired into Israel that Israel will not only retaliate, but is also chalking up all the Gazan attacks and will eventually go into Gaza and finish off what they were about to start 14 months ago.

G-d Bless Israel and the brave men and women who defend her from harm.

YE0622115_wh.jpg

Offek Timsit (5) was playing in his backyard, Sderot 2007, when rocket hit his house directly. He was severely injured, as well as his mother, and 18 other civilians.

Dear friends,*

The attached photo was published in Jerusalem's Al-Quds Newspaper (Jan 4, 2009) - the caption reads:*

Gaza - During her funeral in the Latin Patriarchate Church, a citizen kisses the forehead of the martyred Christine Turok (14 yrs old) who was martyred due to a heart attack from fear of the Israeli bombardment. (Reuters).

In a phone conversation today, from Gaza the Latin Patriarchate Church priest, Father Manaweil Musallam, clearly shaken, said, "her name is Christine, a tenth grade student. Her father is a doctor and she lived near the YMCA in Al-Remal area. She died of fear. Since the war started she felt apprehensive of the danger. She suffered from neurotic disorder and a hysteric situation just as many children are suffering. On Friday, during the shooting of F-16 missiles, she fell on the ground due to the dreadful sound.* Her father tried to help, but he couldn't.* Then he held her in his arms hoping to rescue her in the hospital, but she died before reaching there."**

ePalestine: [ePalestine] Update on Gaza...Christine Turok (14 yrs old) + +

JRL165_wh.jpg

On January 15, 2008, Lior Ben Schimmel, 5, was at her neighbor's house playing with their children when the Kassam attack occurred. She was moderately injured.

2867431735_a9e5db8be3_z.jpg

Osher Twito was 9 when he played football near his house with the block's kids, one afternoon. Quassam rocket hit the playground, injuring him and his playmates. Osher's legs were crushed and he was seriously injured. after few operations, doctors succeeded in saving only one of his legs.

Dear friends,*

The attached photo was published in Jerusalem's Al-Quds Newspaper (Jan 4, 2009) - the caption reads:*

Gaza - During her funeral in the Latin Patriarchate Church, a citizen kisses the forehead of the martyred Christine Turok (14 yrs old) who was martyred due to a heart attack from fear of the Israeli bombardment. (Reuters).

In a phone conversation today, from Gaza the Latin Patriarchate Church priest, Father Manaweil Musallam, clearly shaken, said, "her name is Christine, a tenth grade student. Her father is a doctor and she lived near the YMCA in Al-Remal area. She died of fear. Since the war started she felt apprehensive of the danger. She suffered from neurotic disorder and a hysteric situation just as many children are suffering. On Friday, during the shooting of F-16 missiles, she fell on the ground due to the dreadful sound.* Her father tried to help, but he couldn't.* Then he held her in his arms hoping to rescue her in the hospital, but she died before reaching there."**

The solution is simple.

Stop firing rockets at Israel.

Sorted.

It is more simple then that.

Israel needs to stop targeting civilians.

Dear friends,*

The solution is simple.

Stop firing rockets at Israel.

Sorted.

Last edited:
I wonder what foul reply Sherri will respond with now.

Would you like to hear the story of each of those 1519 children Israel killed?

Children? More than likely combatants plus the human shields.

As I posted, stop the rockets into Israel, or there will be another full scale invasion. The Islamists are not exactly blessed with the common sense gene are they. :lol:

I wonder what foul reply Sherri will respond with now.

Would you like to hear the story of each of those 1519 children Israel killed?

Children? More than likely combatants plus the human shields.

As I posted, stop the rockets into Israel, or there will be another full scale invasion. The Islamists are not exactly blessed with the common sense gene are they. :lol:

I've noticed that Mahmoud takes a perverse pleasure in exploiting the deaths of "Palestinian" Arabs. I suspect he aches for confrontation and hopes for Hamas to use civilians as shields so he can drool while feverishly typing out his rabid, joooooo hating tirades.

There's nothing like dead "Palestinian" Arabs used as as cover by Islamic terrorists to make Mahmoud a happy islamist.

Forum List

Back