🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hamas worried as Egypt closes tunnels

Israel's interests always change after they occupy more land and get what they want. Now Israel's interest is to keep their population mostly Jewish. They will never allow a peace plan that would give any land back or end any settlements.

Israel pulled out of Gaza leaving a Jew-free territory for your "peaceful" Arab brethren.
The "Palestinian" reaction? Rockets, grenades and Hamas.
There must be a reason that both Jordan and Egypt keep their borders with "Palestine" tightly controlled.

What a propaganda statement. I've heard it a lot before.

Israel pulled its forces out of Gaza. Who brought the Gazans nothing but headache and destruction. They took their few thousand settlers out. They better have done that.

When they left they bombed up Gaza like the usual. And supported Fatah with a Koup against Hamas. Hamas found the weopons as well. And Israel threw a siege on Gaza and closed all their borders. Then broke multiple ceasefire which led to rockets. And they were planning the Gaza war way before 2008. They wanted to keep the Gaza economy on the brink of collapse.

So peaceful...they just want to have peace...right...

So why do "Palestine's" Arab/Muslim brothers keep their borders with "Palestine" so tightly controlled?

Israel pulled out of Gaza leaving a Jew-free territory for your "peaceful" Arab brethren.
There must be a reason that both Jordan and Egypt keep their borders with "Palestine" tightly controlled.

Israel pulled its forces out of Gaza. Who brought the Gazans nothing but headache and destruction. They took their few thousand settlers out. They better have done that.

When they left they bombed up Gaza like the usual. And supported Fatah with a Koup against Hamas. Hamas found the weopons as well. And Israel threw a siege on Gaza and closed all their borders. Then broke multiple ceasefire which led to rockets. And they were planning the Gaza war way before 2008. They wanted to keep the Gaza economy on the brink of collapse.

So why do "Palestine's" Arab/Muslim brothers keep their borders with "Palestine" so tightly controlled?

Egypt? They have one border with Gaza. And they have to in return to the US aid they get. Israel has 7 borders with Gaza

What a propaganda statement. I've heard it a lot before...

What a lame response.

Because you know you're full of shit. You would have to be really misinformed to believe what you said

Egypt? They have one border with Gaza. And they have to in return to the US aid they get. Israel has 7 borders with Gaza

Are you claiming that the US forces Egypt to starve her Muslim brethren?
Can you really be so brainwashed?
Egypt has 1 border crossing with Gaza but her border with Gaza is 5 miles long ... long enough to accomodate thousands of tunnels. If Egypt wanted to help those hapless "Palestinians" they would add more border crossings.
You have to open your eyes, Princess, and if you are going to charge the US with doing such a thing you need to post the source of your "knowledge."

Egypt has 1 border crossing with Gaza but her border with Gaza is 5 miles long ... long enough to accomodate thousands of tunnels. If Egypt wanted to help those hapless "Palestinians" they would add more border crossings.
You have to open your eyes, Princess, and if you are going to charge the US with doing such a thing you need to post the source of your "knowledge."

I already answered you many times. Yes because America and Israel demand that they won't open the border with Hamas as the goverment. Why the hell else would they keep it tightly controlled?

Again it would be much easier if Israel opened all their 7 borders and allowed goods. Israel is mostly responsible for that and Egypt is as well

Last edited:

I already answered you many times. Yes because America and Israel demand that they won't open the border with Hamas as the goverment.

Since you again post no proof of that claim I must dimiss it as your propaganda.

I already answered you many times. Yes because America and Israel demand that they won't open the border with Hamas as the goverment.

Since you again post no proof of that claim I must dimiss it as your propaganda.

Not everybody is Sherlock like you, why else would Egypt do that? Exactly like when they closed it when Israel told them to in 07

Last edited:

I already answered you many times. Yes because America and Israel demand that they won't open the border with Hamas as the goverment. Why the hell else would they keep it tightly controlled?

Again it would be much easier if Israel opened all their 7 borders and allowed goods. Israel is mostly responsible for that and Egypt is as well

Only a fool would expect his enemy to provide for his needs. Better the Gazans should turn to their Muslim Bro-hood brethren, don't you think?

Not everybody is Sherlock like you, why else would Egypt do that?

Maybe they don't trust you, Princess.
Hey, you claim to be the know-it-all Gazan.
How is it you can't produce a shred of proof for your claims?

Only a fool would expect his enemy to provide for his needs. Better the Gazans should turn to their Muslim Bro-hood brethren, don't you think?

Exactly, so Israel is responsible for the current situation there. And want them at brink of collapse. I thought you told us a second ago, Israel left Gaza and that's it? Huh coward

You don't need a report or proof for this. Israelis and Palesitnians know this. Imagine what Israel would do if Egypt let everything flow through into Gaza. They would start threatening Egypt and they dont want that. And I never claimed the Egyptian goverment trusts Hamas. Sherlock

Not everybody is Sherlock like you, why else would Egypt do that? Exactly like when they closed it when Israel told them to in 07

Because Egypt is committed by treaty to prevent weapons from being transferred from its soil to Gaza and because Egypt has enough problems with its own terrorists without allowing the terrorists in Gaza to further radicalize its population.

Maybe the Egyptian government is also pissed because Hamas has for years been smuggling items such as fuel oil that are subsidized by the Egyptian government for the use of the Egyptian people into Gaza, effectively stealing from the Egyptian people.

Because Egypt is committed by treaty to prevent weapons from being transferred from its soil to Gaza and because Egypt has enough problems with its own terrorists without allowing the terrorists in Gaza to further radicalize its population.

Maybe the Egyptian government is also pissed because Hamas has for years been smuggling items such as fuel oil that are subsidized by the Egyptian government for the use of the Egyptian people into Gaza, effectively stealing from the Egyptian people.

It's for both reasons. I never claimed Egypt is a lift for Gaza. The people support the palestinans but not their goverments

It's for both reasons. I never claimed Egypt is a lift for Gaza. The people support the palestinans but not their goverments

anyone interested in just how the Egyptian people LOVE BALESTINIANS
==find an egyptian and discuss it with him

anyone interested in just how the Egyptian people LOVE BALESTINIANS
==find an egyptian and discuss it with him

Egyptians do. Their government isn't gonna help much.

You don't need a report or proof for this. Israelis and Palesitnians know this. Imagine what Israel would do if Egypt let everything flow through into Gaza.

Ridiculous! Egypt could open more border crossings or vastly expand Rafah and allow into Gaza everything Israel does and the tunnels could do the rest.
Israel could do nothing to stop the flow of goods across the 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt.
So how is it you can't produce a shred of evidence for your claims?

You don't need a report or proof for this. Israelis and Palesitnians know this. Imagine what Israel would do if Egypt let everything flow through into Gaza.

Ridiculous! Egypt could open more border crossings or vastly expand Rafah and allow into Gaza everything Israel does and the tunnels could do the rest.
Israel could do nothing to stop the flow of goods across the 5 mile long border Gaza shares with Egypt.
So how is it you can't produce a shred of evidence for your claims?

So Israel is opposed to a solution? They control all the borders around Gaza besides the one Egypt is bordered to. And again Egypt won't let goods flow through. Israel will get upset and demand them to let Israelis forces inspect what goes through

Forum List

Back