Hamas’s hostages: Who are the the five remaining Americans still held by the terror group?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

There is no reason why Biden should not be engaged in actively trying to rescue these Americans held by Hamas.

They should be helping Israel destroy the terrorist group.

Gip's been a Hamas useful idiot for months. I think he blames the Jews for taking his MacDonald's fries off him when he was a three year old.

Greg

And a paranoid schizophrenic for much longer than that.
Do these antisemites think if they keep lying about “genocide” (thanks to Israel’s efforts, only 0.5% HAMAS-supporting Palestinians have been killed), enough useful idiots with underlying hostility or jealousy toward Jews will actually believe it?

And a paranoid schizophrenic for much longer than that.
I think he ‘s a SOROS-paid agitator. He was busy spewing the Jew-hate on leftist campuses, but now that that has been shut down, he’s back on here.

I think he ‘s a SOROS-paid agitator. He was busy spewing the Jew-hate on leftist campuses, but now that that has been shut down, he’s back on here.
Getting back to the American hostages, I remember when Iran took American hostages. The media focused on in 24/7, and ultimately led to President Carter losing an election after a failed rescue attempt.

But today, the media pretends they don't exist, assumingly to prevent a similar fate for Bidung.

Funny thing is, everyone already hates Joe, even the Gripper

Getting back to the American hostages, I remember when Iran took American hostages. The media focused on in 24/7, and ultimately led to President Carter losing an election after a failed rescue attempt.

But today, the media pretends they don't exist, assumingly to prevent a similar fate for Bidung.

Funny thing is, everyone already hates Joe, even the Gripper
I remember the Nightline every evening - Day 4, Day 17, Day 31, Day 57, etc., etc. - keeping the focus and pressure on releasing the hostages. But they’re not doing it in this case because it would hurt the way Biden and the Dems are putting the onus on all this on Israel, and making Israel out to be the “bag guy.” And they are doing that to keep the votes of their antisemitic base.

They are also able to push this narrative due to the underlying antisemitism among so many Americans, as we have sadly come to see. The antisemites WANT to blame Israel, and the leftists want to pretend that the Palestinians are all innocent victims.

It is both surreal and horrifying how the Left, in particular, has responded to all this - as revealed by campus actions.

I remember the Nightline every evening - Day 4, Day 17, Day 31, Day 57, etc., etc. - keeping the focus and pressure on releasing the hostages. But they’re not doing it in this case because it would hurt the way Biden and the Dems are putting the onus on all this on Israel, and making Israel out to be the “bag guy.”

They are also able to push this narrative due to the underlying antisemitism among so many Americans, as we have sadly come to see. The antisemites WANT to blame Israel, and the leftists want to pretend that the apalestinians are all innocent victims.

It is both surreal and horrifying how the Left, in particular, has responded to all this - as revealed by campus actions.
Carter somewhat had his hands tied in Iran. Here you had a country with a large army and much farther away with no allies around.

But Hamas is different. It would be easy to do but Biden refuses.

No matter his reason, it is not a good enough reason to let them languish as a hostage.

Forum List

Back