Hamas’s hostages: Who are the the five remaining Americans still held by the terror group?

Carter somewhat had his hands tied in Iran. Here you had a country with a large army and much farther away with no allies around.

But Hamas is different. It would be easy to do but Biden refuses.

No matter his reason, it is not a good enough reason to let them languish as a hostage.
True, but sadly I don’t think most of them are still languishing. At this point, there might be a dozen young strong men who have survived. No woman could survive multiple rapes daily for seven months. The remaining children have been dead for months.

Imagine having to suffer like that for months, cut off from your loved ones, living in a damp and dark tunnel with minimal food, daily abuse, and no medical care. Death would have come as a blessing. May they all RIP.

Getting back to the American hostages, I remember when Iran took American hostages. The media focused on in 24/7, and ultimately led to President Carter losing an election after a failed rescue attempt.

But today, the media pretends they don't exist, assumingly to prevent a similar fate for Bidung.

Funny thing is, everyone already hates Joe, even the Gripper
The botched rescue attempt in the Carter Administration was just billed as one more thing illustrating his incompetence--an undeserved opinion on that one thing in my opinion--but it was his over all inability or lack of intellect to identify and solve problems along with double digit inflation, stagflation, gas shortages, double digit interest rates and a sky high misery index that cost him re-election. And it should have.

But you're right. ABC Nightline anchored by Ted Koppel was created in 1980 as a 30 minute late night summary of the hostage crisis. And there were daily press briefings. All three networks and CNN, the first cable network created in 1980, gave prominent and continuous coverage to the hostage situation. until they were released minutes after Ronald Reagan was inaugurated January 20, 1981.

Compare that to the pretty much non existent coverage of the hostages, including the Americans, in Gaza now. The focus is instead on Palestine with the direct or implied accusations of genocide committed by Israel with little or no emphasis on why Israel is going after Hamas. The MSM is almost wholly in bed with the Democrats and cannot be trust to be honest about much of anything that is at all sociopolitical these days.

True, but sadly I don’t think most of them are still languishing. At this point, there might be a dozen young strong men who have survived. No woman could survive multiple rapes daily for seven months. The remaining children have been dead for months.

Imagine having to suffer like that for months, cut off from your loved ones, living in a damp and dark tunnel with minimal food, daily abuse, and no medical care. Death would have come as a blessing. May they all RIP.
Which is why it made no sense to delay.

It would have senet a strong message had Biden gone in the next week to free them all.

Which is why it made no sense to delay.

It would have senet a strong message had Biden gone in the next week to free them all.
That’s why people with dementia shouldn’t be president. And that’s the best excuse I can give.

IMG_3084.jpeg

There are no hostages and there never were any.

There was no 10/7 attack.

There is just a 10/7 hostage movie directed by Simon Elliot....

Zia sadiq-isil

Claim: Pictures show Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi is a Mossad agent named Simon ...

Forum List

Back