Handsome Young Southern California soccer player dies of injuries from massive brawl during game

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
the entire stadium attendees need to be executed, they are all responsible for protecting the handsome folks first, not the ugly kids

maybe i'm too "emotional" or "irrational" or "Gay" but this story hurt me!

if you don't like my views, you can go pound sand!

You are indeed too emotional, irrational, and gay < no need to capitalize, and it skews your way of thinking. He is cute <a matter of opinion, which triggers your gayness, making you emotional and irrational by thinking that this man died due to ugliness. His sexual appeal had nothing to do with being caught in a free for all, otherwise they would have killed him before the bad call. And they have those responsible, so no need to kill a bunch of people for not protecting someone you consider sex worthy. His loss is a real shame. Leave it there.
The cause is a lack of respect for human life and a lack of self control. How about we groom our next generation to hold those things in high esteem, or does that sound to much like do unto others...

Last edited:
  • Banned
Soccer - a stupid boring game only enjoyed by queers and Communists.
i plead guilty...though Donald Trump brought the 2026 Soccer World Cup to America, and his son Barron is a big fan of Cristiano Ronaldo

Forum List

Back