What is Your Favorite Excuse for More Military Spending on the Ukraine Conflict?

What is your favorite excuse for spending more money on the Ukraine conflict?

• Save the World for Democracy

• Destroy Russia

• Depose Putin

• Replace our old military equipment

• Boost the US economy

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Over the past two years, we have been treated to a merry-go-round of excuses as to why we must become involved in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. My favorite so far is to boost the US economy, because it is so despicably honest. It has been longstanding US policy to kill hundreds of thousands of other people if it benefits us economically. Besides, it helps keep the chicken hawks in power.

Ukraine's economy was the poorest in Europe before the EU came sniffing around ... the land is rich and Ukraine should be prosperous, and we expect it to be once she can control her own affairs ...

Why should we let Russia steal her wealth when we can be the ones stealing it?

Other (specify)
--------------------------

Stop Putin's aggression now before he grows too strong to be stopped.

We stupidly played the Isolationist Card in the lead-up to WWI and WWII and it cost us heavily both times.

Not again.

Over the past two years, we have been treated to a merry-go-round of excuses as to why we must become involved in the conflict between Ukraine and Russia. My favorite so far is to boost the US economy, because it is so despicably honest. It has been longstanding US policy to kill hundreds of thousands of other people if it benefits us economically. Besides, it helps keep the chicken hawks in power.
“When everything Americans believe is false, our misinformation campaign will be complete.”
― William Casey CIA Head under Reagan
American attitudes, expressed most plainly here by pro Ukraine adherents, regarding the conflict are the culmination of Bill Casey's efforts.

I'm sick and tired of MY money being spent on border security in Europe when our own F'ing border is wide open and millions of criminals are pouring in KILLING and RAPING Americans. FFS!! Then there's FJB flying these filthy illegals all over our country on jet planes.

Ukraine's economy was the poorest in Europe before the EU came sniffing around ... the land is rich and Ukraine should be prosperous, and we expect it to be once she can control her own affairs ...

You really haven't a fucking clue how the EU works....

Where is the answer that jwoodie is a idiot...

Trump is sucking Putin off and you want to help him... Fuck off like a good lad..

Ukrqaine got invaded for having closer ties to the west and because Putin wanted to expand (Hitler Style)...

He is now getting his ass spanked..

I'm sick and tired of MY money being spent on border security in Europe when our own F'ing border is wide open and millions of criminals are pouring in KILLING and RAPING Americans. FFS!! Then there's FJB flying these filthy illegals all over our country on jet planes.
Except they are not... Undocumented Workers have a lower crime rate than US Citizens...

Thanks for showing us you are a gullible fool... Now back in front of the TV or website and get fed more misinformation... They know you want it...

Except they are not... Undocumented Workers have a lower crime rate than US Citizens...

Thanks for showing us you are a gullible fool... Now back in front of the TV or website and get fed more misinformation... They know you want it...
God you Dems are such LIARS! Go wash your filth lying Dem mouth out with soap. First, they are ILLEGALS not "undocumented". Second they are not workers clearly because we have to spend BILLIONS supporting their broke asses. Free housing, food, healthcare, education, travel obviously they are not working a F'ing job and paying their own goddamn bills as required by our immigration LAWS. Third, no they do NOT have a lower crime rate. Crime by illegals is off the freaking charts. That Dem lie has been DEBUNKED so stop repeating it you ignorant Dem sheeple.

God you Dems are such LIARS! Go wash your filth lying Dem mouth out with soap. First, they are ILLEGALS not "undocumented".
They are undocumented they haven't been convicted of a crime...
Second they are not workers clearly because we have to spend BILLIONS supporting their broke asses. Free housing, food, healthcare, education, travel obviously they are not working a F'ing job and paying their own goddamn bills as required by our immigration LAWS.
US lacks workers at the moment.. You are stuck on the must create more jobs , stick... Reality is that US needs more workers... There is so little unemployment it is effectively full employment.

Third, no they do NOT have a lower crime rate. Crime by illegals is off the freaking charts. That Dem lie has been DEBUNKED so stop repeating it you ignorant Dem sheeple.

What's it like to be wrong...

Now here is where you are going to duble down on ignorance... You will get upset and continue with your insults, it is hard to accept it..

They are undocumented they haven't been convicted of a crime...

US lacks workers at the moment.. You are stuck on the must create more jobs , stick... Reality is that US needs more workers... There is so little unemployment it is effectively full employment.

What's it like to be wrong...

Now here is where you are going to duble down on ignorance... You will get upset and continue with your insults, it is hard to accept it..
You just can't stop LYING can you. Your post is chocked full of contradictions and propaganda. With even Dem cities buckling under the COST of caring for millions of ILLEGALS your argument that they are needed to work jobs is laughable. If they are working jobs why are we having to spend billions supporting their broke asses?

Come closer...OH SNAP!

You just can't stop LYING can you. Your post is chocked full of contradictions and propaganda. With even Dem cities buckling under the COST of caring for millions of ILLEGALS your argument that they are needed to work jobs is laughable. If they are working jobs why are we having to spend billions supporting their broke asses?

Come closer...OH SNAP!
You see , you post opinion, no evidence....

You have no evidence...

those last 2, upgrading our own hardware and stimulating the economy in the process is a feature. but that is why i would support building a wall.

we are learning things ( just the other day that the abrams is not up[ to the job on a modern battlefiesd.) that we need to fix before american lives are mor directly at stake.

the reason to help defend ukraine is that that is where we begin to uphold our commitments and defend our allies, who now include ukraine.

it makes no difference to me wither putin rules the usa directly, or if he operates through his puppet. we will oppose them

But africa has vast resources and we let china extract it. Why must we set such a horrid example?

Dem sheeple in denial. Live in ignorance it makes no difference to me.

I know people who use evidence come up with the same conclusion generally... That is what you call sheep...

You don't back up you evidence with reputable sources... You have none...

You must be afraid to tell people where you get your information..

Forum List

Back