Hank Aaron Tells It Like It Is.

Thats right. They were right wing when they formed the KKK. You must be confused. We've already established this retard. Go look it up in a history book. You cant possibly be this dumb.

you have established history, hardly, bunch of guys out horse riding serenading their ladies in costumes as this was the time of masquerade scared the superstitious field workers on the ride home, and you established the party affiliation, well go ahead off the top of your head give us the names of the riders and which party they belonged to.

of course when you fire back with the intellect of a retard, you really look dumb, as you stated.

I already posted the proof but evidently you want to pretend you didn't see it. Go look up who founded the KKK. Then go look up what party they belonged to. Then go lookup what end of the political spectrum racism resides in. Then go look up the "Southern Strategy". Between these 4 tasks you should get a rudimentary but correct understanding of history and how it confuse people with simple minds. Ill start you off with a link. In that link search for "confederate" and also "democrat" and see what you find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Did you EDIT the Wiki again to fit your agenda... YOU BAD BOY!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Hate mail and racism aside, Henry Aaron's accomplishments are dwarfed by those of Babe Ruth.

Ruth started his career as an outstanding LH pitcher during the "dead ball" era and was well into his career before he even started playing every day. In the early 20's he hit more home runs some years than entire teams hit for those seasons. He hit over 50 home runs 5 times and had a career batting average over .340. His personal impact on the game was almost immeasurable. He changed the whole strategy of MLB. When he started it was normal practice to try to get a couple runs by hook or by crook then hold on to win. But when Ruth started hitting home runs and making everyone else home-run-conscious that strategy had to be, if not abandoned, at least reconsidered.

Aaron was an excellent player for a very long time. He was never the best overall player in MLB, he was perenially eclipsed by Mays, Mantle, and possibly Clemente (who was not a home run hitter, but otherwise much better). Aaron never hit 50 home runs in a season, and required many seasons' equivalent in times at bat to equal Ruth's total. His lifetime batting average was around .300.

People were upset that a very good journeyman player was, by the simple fact of his longevity, going to eclipse what was thought to be the most sacrosanct record by the greatest offensive player of all time. If he had been a cracker from Georgia there still would have been resentment, but his race just added fuel to the fire. It is ironic that Aaron's public personna was generally very positive throughout his career; he was considered, in the jargon of the times, "a credit to his race."

As for a pure baseball comparison, consider the collective yawns that ensued when Pete Rose surpassed Ty Cobb's lifetime hits record. It was another record by a great player that was bested by a pretty good player (who happened to be a jerk), playing forever. NOBODY was claiming that Pete Rose was a greater player or hitter than Ty Cobb, just as nobody could claim that Hammerin' Hank was a better hitter - or home run hitter - than Babe Ruth.

Of course, Bonds made both of them look like nancies for his couple of amazing seasons.

Awesome post right there!

you have established history, hardly, bunch of guys out horse riding serenading their ladies in costumes as this was the time of masquerade scared the superstitious field workers on the ride home, and you established the party affiliation, well go ahead off the top of your head give us the names of the riders and which party they belonged to.

of course when you fire back with the intellect of a retard, you really look dumb, as you stated.

I already posted the proof but evidently you want to pretend you didn't see it. Go look up who founded the KKK. Then go look up what party they belonged to. Then go lookup what end of the political spectrum racism resides in. Then go look up the "Southern Strategy". Between these 4 tasks you should get a rudimentary but correct understanding of history and how it confuse people with simple minds. Ill start you off with a link. In that link search for "confederate" and also "democrat" and see what you find.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan

Did you EDIT the Wiki again to fit your agenda... YOU BAD BOY!!! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

I know you fear I am omnipotent but I dont have the power to change the internet. If you don't like Wikki there are other articles out there. Or you could simply go read a book. Retards that dont know their history are hilarious. :lol:

You have a habit of being consistently WRONG! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Hank Aaron Net Worth $25 Million

Hank Aaron Net Worth - TheRichest
Well, good for him, then!

He deserves it - he was the best ever.

Others disagree! :D

Major League Baseball: Who's The Best Now, Who's The Best All Time? - Forbes
Other people have the right to be incorrect. This is America.

Hank Aaron is the best player in MLB history. The greatest player is Babe Ruth.

Aaron is still the all-time RBI leader. In 23 seasons he averaged 113 RBI per year. He is also the all-time Total Base leader. he ended a few seasons short of 4000 hits. He had almost 100 triples, and 624 doubles. He hit over .300 for his career. He played a superb right-field.

He would be my first pick for an all-time team.

Hey hank. Now tell us about all the affirmative action programs whites have given to blacks. Then tell us about the welfare programs funded by whites that feed and shelter half the blacks in america.

Hank is right. There's a giant huge immense conspiracy among whites to hold down blacks. The only answer is to feed all white people to the ovens. I love you, hammer.

Well, good for him, then!

He deserves it - he was the best ever.

Others disagree! :D

Major League Baseball: Who's The Best Now, Who's The Best All Time? - Forbes
Other people have the right to be incorrect. This is America.

Hank Aaron is the best player in MLB history. The greatest player is Babe Ruth.

Aaron is still the all-time RBI leader. In 23 seasons he averaged 113 RBI per year. He is also the all-time Total Base leader. he ended a few seasons short of 4000 hits. He had almost 100 triples, and 624 doubles. He hit over .300 for his career. He played a superb right-field.

He would be my first pick for an all-time team.

Its hard to compare eras and no one really knows the answer. The Babe faced pitchers that for the most part would not make a MLB squad in Hanks time. The fields were smaller in Babes time as well. However, who is to say he would not have been able to adjust to the game in Hanks time and do the same thing?

I had a history professor mention in a lecture on race relations that he thinks much of the movement to keep the MLB as whites-only wasn't based so much on racism (although there was plenty of that) so much as fear of job loss. There are only so many roster spots on the limited number of teams (remember this was long before the 60s and 80s expansions) and there were a lot of good Negro League players. Pretend you're a white player in the 30s. It was already hard enough for white players to come up through the farm systems and minor leagues and now you want to add that much more competition to get on the field in the first place and then to keep the job?

I had a history professor mention in a lecture on race relations that he thinks much of the movement to keep the MLB as whites-only wasn't based so much on racism (although there was plenty of that) so much as fear of job loss. There are only so many roster spots on the limited number of teams (remember this was long before the 60s and 80s expansions) and there were a lot of good Negro League players. Pretend you're a white player in the 30s. It was already hard enough for white players to come up through the farm systems and minor leagues and now you want to add that much more competition to get on the field in the first place and then to keep the job?

Thats pretty much the reason a racist system is put into place. Its to insure the people creating the system get the benefits (jobs) and the people being discriminated against don't. What your post is describing is part and parcel of racism.

Thats right. They were right wing when they formed the KKK. You must be confused. We've already established this retard. Go look it up in a history book. You cant possibly be this dumb.

Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

playing a wiki link like your holding a trump card?

I just rattled off basic facts about the KKK from the top of my head, I have challenged you to prove your knowledge of history.

So, you have ignored what I posted and at the same time claim I am ignoring you. I quoted you, I challenged you, I provided you with facts, so address the post, do not ignore it, not at the same time you are whimpering that I am ignoring Wikipedia.

If I wanted a debate with wikipedia I will go to that website and simply change the page to my liking and then I will fight with the moderator that controls the page.

I questioned your specific knowledge to see if you could respond with anything resembling intellect. You have failed, satisfying me that you are simply expressing your belief while getting confirmation by the extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine.

"... My old man instilled in my mind from a young age, the only good [racial slur] is a dead [racial slur]."

Generational racism. From father to son and on and on and on.

I just rattled off basic facts about the KKK from the top of my head, I have challenged you to prove your knowledge of history.

So, you have ignored what I posted and at the same time claim I am ignoring you. I quoted you, I challenged you, I provided you with facts, so address the post, do not ignore it, not at the same time you are whimpering that I am ignoring Wikipedia.

If I wanted a debate with wikipedia I will go to that website and simply change the page to my liking and then I will fight with the moderator that controls the page.

I questioned your specific knowledge to see if you could respond with anything resembling intellect. You have failed, satisfying me that you are simply expressing your belief while getting confirmation by the extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine.

I see. You trump card is to Invalidate it by claiming that anything on the internet is a tool of the "extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine". Nice way to admit you are clueless about history. Thanks for playing.

"... My old man instilled in my mind from a young age, the only good [racial slur] is a dead [racial slur]."

Generational racism. From father to son and on and on and on.

Agreed. It's too bad that so many blacks today use the "n" and "c" words.

[
Its hard to compare eras and no one really knows the answer. The Babe faced pitchers that for the most part would not make a MLB squad in Hanks time. The fields were smaller in Babes time as well.

Stupid jackass. Wrong on both counts.

BTW - babe had 714 HRs. If that's so easy, lets see you do it.

[
Its hard to compare eras and no one really knows the answer. The Babe faced pitchers that for the most part would not make a MLB squad in Hanks time. The fields were smaller in Babes time as well.

You're the one who is a stupid jackass. Baseball was a segregated sport during Ruth's era. No one denies that Ruth was great, but no one really knows how great he would have been on a level playing field open to all.

That alone leaves one to speculate what could have been if the door had been open to allow all who had the ability to compete.

Dumbass.

Last edited:

I know you fear I am omnipotent but I dont have the power to change the internet. If you don't like Wikki there are other articles out there. Or you could simply go read a book. Retards that dont know their history are hilarious. :lol:

You misspelled it, you're IMPOTENT! and every historian knows Democrats form the KKK, try as you might to rewrite history! :badgrin::badgrin: :eusa_clap:

I see. You trump card is to Invalidate it by claiming that anything on the internet is a tool of the "extreme leftest/liberal/democrat google search engine". Nice way to admit you are clueless about history. Thanks for playing.

Still avoiding, ignoring, and obfuscating the Historical Fact I presented and challenged you to reply to.

Your argument is so weak you take parts of my post to use as your own, nice use of my "Trump Card".

I am happy to point out how you lack the intellect to structure your reply without using the intellect and quips in my posts.

You are flopping around on the deck like a fish caught out of water.

[

I dont have to. Hank Aaron did it facing way better pitchers.

You misspelled it, you're IMPOTENT! and every historian knows Democrats form the KKK, try as you might to rewrite history! :badgrin::badgrin: :eusa_clap:

I see you are too retarded to even read. Thanks for agreeing with me some Dems started the KKK stupid. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back