Hank Aaron Tells It Like It Is.

Looked exactly like you. Don't start lying now. :lol:

You wouldn't recognize me, I don't look like a subversive...you and yours are easy to pick out!:badgrin:

You are way too easy to spot. You just posted your picture asking Hank for an autograph. All you clowns look just like that.

And all you subversives, and commie scumbags look like this!

article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg

I can't really answer the OP's question, except to ask "Are these the same kind of 'people' who sent Mr Aaron letters with *death threats* when he was about to break Ruth's record?"

I'm not sure they are the same kind. They may just be angry because they don't want to believe it. The ones back then were joyful and true in their hatred.

I can't really answer the OP's question, except to ask "Are these the same kind of 'people' who sent Mr Aaron letters with *death threats* when he was about to break Ruth's record?"

I'm not sure they are the same kind. They may just be angry because they don't want to believe it. The ones back then were joyful and true in their hatred.

Yes, the DEMOCRATIC KKK was, at least until 2010 when one of the last scumbags died!

byrd.jpg

You are way too easy to spot. You just posted your picture asking Hank for an autograph. All you clowns look just like that.

And all you subversives, and commie scumbags look like this!

article-2046586-0E481DB700000578-865_634x366.jpg

I gurantee you look more like that than I do! :lol: Is that you when you were younger?

Why do you deny what we all know is you and yours? Embarrassed that the ones of your sgenda do this sort of thing, and not just in N.Y.C. but everywhere they go?

You must have missed the "Southern Strategy".

You mean LBJ's "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?

No I mean the southern strategy which shows your KKK comment comes from a place of ignorance.

How is it "Ignorant" to point out the schizophrenic black support of the Party that replaced the male head of household with a government check, funds Eugenics through Planned Parenthood and completely sabotaged the educational system so 40% drop out of high school?

Found this piece on Hank Aaron getting honored on the 40th anniversary of breaking the Babes homerun record. He made the following comment and of course all the inbreds had a fit. Why are people upset the living legend is telling it like it is?

Braves receiving racial letters regarding Hank Aaron's comments - CBSSports.com

"We can talk about baseball. Talk about politics. Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he's treated.

"We have moved in the right direction, and there have been improvements, but we still have a long ways to go in the country.

"The bigger difference is that back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts."

Thanks for sharing, and I was certain that was exactly what would happen. Frank Robinson, who also played major leaugue baseball is a family friend of ours, and had said "watch some of the publics responses when Henry speaks".

This is not the first time that he has been the target of lunatics. Frank told me years ago that when Hank was nearing breaking Babe Ruth's HR record that he even received death threats over that.

From what I've read, Mr. Aaron experienced the worst of Jim Crow in his early years, so it would be understandable if he came to believe that any ill-treatment of a "person of color" is motivated by racism.

It's not something that can be proven one way or another. I "hate" Our Beloved President, but on the other hand I don't consider him "Black" or even "African American," in the way that those terms are commonly understood. He has no ancestors who were slaves, never lived in ghetto (except by choice), and the only discrimination he ever experienced was IN HIS FAVOR.

I just hate him because he is a lying, conniving bastard Democrat.

Pardon my being redundant.

You mean LBJ's "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?

No I mean the southern strategy which shows your KKK comment comes from a place of ignorance.

How is it "Ignorant" to point out the schizophrenic black support of the Party that replaced the male head of household with a government check, funds Eugenics through Planned Parenthood and completely sabotaged the educational system so 40% drop out of high school?

Its ignorant because you brought up the glory years of the KKK when it was a right wing organization. Stay on point. You are all over the place.

From what I've read, Mr. Aaron experienced the worst of Jim Crow in his early years, so it would be understandable if he came to believe that any ill-treatment of a "person of color" is motivated by racism.

It's not something that can be proven one way or another. I "hate" Our Beloved President, but on the other hand I don't consider him "Black" or even "African American," in the way that those terms are commonly understood. He has no ancestors who were slaves, never lived in ghetto (except by choice), and the only discrimination he ever experienced was IN HIS FAVOR.

How would you know? You never lived with or around him all his life....

I admire Aaron, but I can't say I'm surprised he's playing the race card. After all, that's what blacks are taught.

Some Blacks may have been. As some of every single group use 'the card' - including perfectly healthy young women who 'can't' change a flat tire or call AAA. So what?

Of course when Blacks talk about 'the Man kept me down', they actually have some historical reality behind it (redlining, quotas......) - as there still is some degree of same for women. But it's not nearly so extreme as it used to be, not at all - at least not on the surface.

And then Cheerios puts on that adorable commercial - and the troglodytes go ballistic. : ((

Its possible that there are some that feel like you do and we know for sure there are others that feel disoriented, shocked, afraid, and bitter simply because we have a Black POTUS. I think Hank has lived long enough where he can spot the difference.

Found this piece on Hank Aaron getting honored on the 40th anniversary of breaking the Babes homerun record. He made the following comment and of course all the inbreds had a fit. Why are people upset the living legend is telling it like it is?

"We can talk about baseball. Talk about politics. Sure, this country has a black president, but when you look at a black president, President Obama is left with his foot stuck in the mud from all of the Republicans with the way he's treated.

"We have moved in the right direction, and there have been improvements, but we still have a long ways to go in the country.

"The bigger difference is that back then they had hoods. Now they have neckties and starched shirts."

Thanks for sharing, and I was certain that was exactly what would happen. Frank Robinson, who also played major leaugue baseball is a family friend of ours, and had said "watch some of the publics responses when Henry speaks".

This is not the first time that he has been the target of lunatics. Frank told me years ago that when Hank was nearing breaking Babe Ruth's HR record that he even received death threats over that.

It seems more than obvious to me that if racist whites acted this way regarding Hank breaking a whites man record then it only makes sense they would hate the first Black POTUS. We have so much history supporting this phenomenon.

Jack Johnson beating the crap out of some white guy and becoming the first Black heavyweight. He got death threats as well. Hell they dodged him and wouldn't allow him to fight for years.

It seems more than obvious to me that if racist whites acted this way regarding Hank breaking a whites man record then it only makes sense they would hate the first Black POTUS. We have so much history supporting this phenomenon.

Jack Johnson beating the crap out of some white guy and becoming the first Black heavyweight. He got death threats as well. Hell they dodged him and wouldn't allow him to fight for years.

Not just death threats but race riots as well. In spite of there being a plethora of talented black heavyweight boxers who were worthy of title shots, there was not another black heavyweight champion crowned for almost 22 years after Johnson was dethroned in what some claim to be a "fixed fight".

In addition, look up the Mann Act. It is widely believed that it was signed into law in order to bring charges against Johnson and ruin his career.

Lastly, to be fair, there is currently an effort being made to pardon Johnson posthumously. Of all people involved in that effort, John McCain is at the forefront of it.

Fight of the Century Touches Off Race Riots - latimes.com

Last edited:

Forum List

Back