🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hannity just said hes going to have Anthony Weiner on as he just got out of prison.

I watch Gutfeld on Fox for enjoyment and political satire. Hannity comes off as a little too angry for my taste. I didn't watch much of his show featuring a pervert and an aging "angel" last night but when he said that Weiner could have been a great governor if he didn't have a "problem", I turned off the show in disgust.

and here it is

Why would you post the rantings of a pedophile?

Fuck Weiner and Fuck Hannity for giving him a platform to pretend he's normal on.

Child abusers should NEVER be forgiven an pedophiles should be EXECUTED THE MOMENT THEY'RE FOUND GUILTY.

Fuck Hannity

Anthony was preying on MINORS and Hannity wants to bring him on???

Once again Fox News shows they are no better than the rest of the msm.

The man is a FUCKING PREDATOR and Hannity can't wait to bump his ratings by giving this vile human being a nation wide platform.
Maybe a couple of years in the slammer helped him see the light about raping children, and he will never do it again. Sometimes people come out of jail determined to never do anything ever again that would put him back in the slammer. We must pray for them to live for the rest of his life in a corrected state.

Maybe a couple of years in the slammer helped him see the light about raping children, and he will never do it again. Sometimes people come out of jail determined to never do anything ever again that would put him back in the slammer. We must pray for them to live for the rest of his life in a corrected state.
Maybe he can go fuck his self and let "god" decide if he's redeemed lol

Losers for life if you rape, beat or otherwise harm women or children.

Period

Assuming all of them.

I got sick of his bloviating and turned it off. First I've watched in months. Hasn't gotten any better
We all get tired of politics at one time or another in our lives, RM. I relax when I put a dvd on of a movie I missed out on over the years. Some are good, some not so good, and others would be great when donated to a preschool that has a disc watch station.

Maybe he can go fuck his self and let "god" decide if he's redeemed lol

Losers for life if you rape, beat or otherwise harm women or children.

Period
Sin is sin. If it cuts us off from God, it is likely a sin that caused it. It's just that simple.

and here it is

Wow.

He could not have done worse in the first 30 seconds if he tried....

It is as though he wants to implode a second time. What an idiot. There was no more a softball question out there, Have you changed, even though it is a necessary one.

The answer is yes you moron. And the other guy MADE IT WORSE.

ROFLMAO.

Maybe exposing this idiot should get some air time, shutting up would have been WAY better for him.

Forum List

Back